VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.5.1 S3 Ep.5 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes

varage

Jun 26, 2019
Scrappy's mod breaks the tracy path don't know about the other mod. Unexpected error tracy path not defined.
-Only posted this because maybe it should be removed until updated.-

Last edited:

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Started from the beginning and I loved it! Excellent soundtrack, animation, and the girls are all amazing! The most memorable scene for me was finally getting to have sex with Darlene after all that teasing and sexual tension. It pained me to see how guilt-ridden she was over Kat, even though I'm fairly certain Kat probably would be up for fooling around if I had chosen to work for her instead. I do wish there was the option for a Darlene/Kat/MC throuple path where there is no guilt or jealousy over cheating and after 7 years together, both women are ready to take a chance with the right guy this time.

While I liked the slow burn with Charlotte and Tris, I do like how they're all on the same page now and are able to at least acknowledge their mutual attraction, even if they are not quite ready to take the next step and make the choice to be more physically intimate...at least more than they have been and actual cross that line of no return.

I dumped Emma, and so far no regrets, though after agreeing to opt in to Lisa/Lauren/Bea, I was a bit surprised this far in there really isn't much developed on their paths. Lisa's sweet, but we get so little time bonding with her, and would have thought we would have started things off with Lauren much sooner...especially while the MC was waiting for Lisa to be ready to have sex with him. I was even more surprised after all the flirting with Bea, there's nothing going on with her until her beach date with Joe.

I honestly don't know how the MC is gonna juggle all these girls, but while I want to protect Darlene at all costs, the only other relationships that matter to me besides hers are how things progress with Charlotte, Tris and Denise. I just hope we get a resolution with Erwin soon because it's getting frustrating with him still in the picture at home and him being used as an obstacle to let Charlotte go and at least get closer the MC...or at least be on the same level as Tris and Denise not having a significant other in the picture.

Reactions: sakosux

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Scrappy's mod breaks the tracy path don't know about the other mod. Unexpected error tracy path not defined.
-Only posted this because maybe it should be removed until updated.-
No, it doesn't, you just haven't learned to read, like where this is game version 2.6 and scrappys is 2.5 and thus NOT compatible.

• Angry
Reactions: varage

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
No, it doesn't, you just haven't learned to read, like where this is game version 2.6 and scrappys is 2.5 and thus NOT compatible.
Actually that was what he was talking about. "[...] maybe it should be removed until updated.".
You even quoted it.

Reactions: varage
Mar 22, 2018
Man, this game is epic, i love everything about it, story, characters, renders, animations, gameplay,...
top of the line, i had played "no more secrets" before and totally loved it, but this game has raised the bar to a whole new level.
sometimes i even forget to save the game as i usually do so many times in games, and the characters and their conversations always brings smile, love it.
this developer is legendary imo, keep it up man, you are the best. (y)

cjcjcc

Oct 18, 2021
No More Money [v2.6.2 S2 E6 GOLD EDITION] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 3.31 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 815 MB: - MEGA
Compressed Size Mac: 797 MB: - MEGA

No More Money Walkthrough & Cheats Mod

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:
or you can
Check out my
hi
thank u for this compressing version (y)
but again there is problem with some webp image that joiplay can't decode it and i test it android port and it has the same problem!

slipa

Feb 1, 2019
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

Before loading the script.
error: Error -5 while decompressing data: incomplete or truncated stream

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\admin\Downloads\Compressed\NoMoreMoney-2.6.2-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\admin\Downloads\Compressed\NoMoreMoney-2.6.2-pc\renpy\main.py", line 357, in main
renpy.loader.index_archives()
File "C:\Users\admin\Downloads\Compressed\NoMoreMoney-2.6.2-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 136, in index_archives
index = loads(f.read().decode("zlib"))
File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/encodings/zlib_codec.py", line 43, in zlib_decode

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606

Fri Apr 01 19:38:13 2022
can someone help me please with it i don't know how to solve it

Spatenklopper

Jun 4, 2021
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

Before loading the script.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\admin\Downloads\Compressed\NoMoreMoney-2.6.2-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\admin\Downloads\Compressed\NoMoreMoney-2.6.2-pc\renpy\main.py", line 357, in main
renpy.loader.index_archives()
File "C:\Users\admin\Downloads\Compressed\NoMoreMoney-2.6.2-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 136, in index_archives
index = loads(f.read().decode("zlib"))
File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/encodings/zlib_codec.py", line 43, in zlib_decode

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606

Fri Apr 01 19:38:13 2022
can someone help me please with it i don't know how to solve it
Most likely the one who has compressed the version , because that's where the error is.
Or you may download the uncompressed version.

Jaango

Aug 15, 2021
UF_163.jpg

Hi guys,

How is everybody doing? I hope you all had a great week and are excited for the weekend.

PROGRESS STATUS

This week was really productive, even though it doesn't look like much, I got to say that I've done quite some progress on the text side, however I've done it again.

Next update is going to be quite big, not sure if it will be as big as the previous episode, but it's going to be big, so that means more work for me, but more also more gameplay for you, I would say it's a win-win situation.

Hopefully next week I'll finish the text and then I'll know for sure how big the update will be, but you don't have to worry about the release date, I do intend to release it by the end of this month, no matter what.
That being said, I should get back to work.

Bests,

Jason

JBZ

Aug 1, 2020
That's pointless anyway. So far there are 1280 possible combinations
2 Shady / estate
2 ignore / don't ignore boss.
2 Break up with emma / stay with emma
2 ignore Charlotte/ don't
2 ignore Triss / don't
2 Ignore Aunt / don't
2 Ignore Bea / don't
2 ignore agent / don't
5 hook up with lisa or lauren or none of them. have the other as second girlfriend or not (1 + 2 x 2 = 5)
2*2*2*2*2*2*2*2*5 = 1280
You forgot the path with Kayla.

Testing the game for bugs is not so easy. Especially when royalcandy messes around with the variables sometimes. :whistle:

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
You forgot the path with Kayla.

Testing the game for bugs is not so easy. Especially when royalcandy messes around with the variables sometimes. :whistle:
I have a hard time to remember who that is. Or do you mean Sheila? That's the agent (who tries to find out more about the night club), I couldn't remember her name when I wrote the list.

If you mean someone else, that would make 2560 possible combinations - except if Kaylas path is blocked by or blocks another.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 156 Votes