VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.5.1 S3 Ep.5 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 155 Votes

code991

Aug 21, 2021
scrappy I hope you are okay.
Can you please update the mod?
Scrappy is back but i bet he has a bit of a backlog of of mods that need updating. He did update some mods ive been waiting for (for other games) so give it time i guess , im sure he will get to this in no time.

I too am waiting for his modto update before playing the new update

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
It's not lazy, it is wanting to see stuff you miss out on if you are not on a girls path, and if you have been using Scrappy mod, then you can not use another mod without restarting.
The important thing for that is to know how to find them. Trial and error is no fun. A complete playthrough can currently be done in 10 minutes. Had to restart and do a few playthroughs for the last scenes.

Jimmy_BlueToo

Dec 15, 2020
I'm enjoying the game. One thing I've got to say about it is that the "banter" between the characters is the best I've ever read. The creator of the game must have had a "roommate" growing up.

Nitwitty

Nov 23, 2020
I want to enjoy the game but I'm going to wait to see if an update will give us more options for text size and drop shadow.

AGoodDay2Die

Feb 9, 2018
OK, I may have to abandon this game as I can no longer put myself into the MC's place because the dev committed an unforgivable act: he had the MC put fruit in his beer! What's next, pineapple on pizza?!? A toe-jam and drain-hair sandwich?!? Disgusting!!!

Dev, I just wanna Will Smith you!

Monetka_

Feb 2, 2021
anyone knows which characters the next update will evolve around?
ABOUT SEASON 2 EPISODE 7

I'm really sorry, but I caught a pretty nasty cold on Monday and only today I managed to get out of the bed and do some work. It looks like my immune system is pretty bad. I caught a cold every month for the past 6 months. I guess I'll have to restart working out and eating more healthy.

Anyway speaking of Episode 7. I finished planning the next update and it's going to be a mammoth of an update once again, but I'll know more details once I have the text done. For now the plan for this episode is huge, but I still hope that it's huge because I added a lot of details and once I start writing the text I'll end up with a pretty normal update, because I already lost a week worth of work.

The plan for this episode is to continue the relationship progress with Charlotte, Sheila, Tris and Bea, but also do some progress on the main story, regarding Sheila's sister.

lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
Quick question though,
will episode 6 still get a GOLD EDITION? is that still a thing? I apologize, I have no clue on the matter..
or will the next one proceed with Ep 7?

I'm asking because I find it odd that Scrappy has not yet updated his mod for this game,
and in my mind, I'm thinking if he's waiting on the Gold Edition for Ep 6, or if Ep 6 just have very few updates with nothing major to update in his mod, or if he's really just waiting on a grand update to up his mod like what's being Planned in Ep 7 based on the post prior to this one..

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
Quick question though,
will episode 6 still get a GOLD EDITION? is that still a thing? I apologize, I have no clue on the matter..
or will the next one proceed with Ep 7?

I'm asking because I find it odd that Scrappy has not yet updated his mod for this game,
and in my mind, I'm thinking if he's waiting on the Gold Edition for Ep 6, or if Ep 6 just have very few updates with nothing major to update in his mod, or if he's really just waiting on a grand update to up his mod like what's being Planned in Ep 7 based on the post prior to this one..
Every episode has a gold version. When I finish the update I release the gold version for 40$ patrons. Which includes the integrated walkthrough. Then after 5 days I release the game for the 20$ patrons and 5$ patrons. The 20$ get the gold version while the 5$ patrons get the normal version.
The reason why on sometimes you get the normal version while other times you get the gold version is only based on who leaks the game. If a 20$/40$ patron leaks it, then you get the gold version, otherwise you get the normal one.

lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
Oh I see, now it make sense..

Thank you very much for taking time to answer my query. I appreciate it.. especially coming from the dev him/herself
This is plentiful info.
More power and glory to your project!
Excited for the next updates soon =)

Reactions: royalcandy

Jaango

Aug 15, 2021
UF_164.jpg

Hi guys,

How are you? I hope everyone had a wonderful week and now you can enjoy a nice weekend.

PROGRESS STATUS

After very carefully thinking this through I decided to spilt episode seven into two parts. This was not planned, but unfortunately the fact that I got sick one week and couldn't work affected both the game development but also my work projects, so this week I had a lot of extra hours to do. Basically I have lost almost two weeks worth of work on this game, which means a lot since this update was going to be really big.

Today I managed to finish writing the last event and I only reached 65% percent of the planned content for this episode and there are already 400 renders. So doing some rough calculations meant that by the end of the episode I would have ended with 700 renders, which is impossible for me to finish in less than three weeks till I should release the next episode.

That's why I decided to split this episode in two parts and maybe add more events in the second part so it would also be more than 400 renders worth.

Given the split the planned content for this episode will include Charlotte, Sheila, Darlene and Katrina and the next one will have Bea, Tris, Darlene, Katrina and probably Denise and Charlotte too.

Also some of you might know that I was planning to buy a new rendering machine so that I could do better renders and animations, so I come baring almost good news. I have ordered the new machine and it should be delivered sometime this month. I don't think I'll be able to use it for this episode yet, but we'll see.

That being said, next week I will start working on the renders.

Best regards,

Jason

4.20 star(s) 155 Votes