VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.5.1 S3 Ep.5 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 155 Votes

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I was talking about the drama but yeah, that could be also interesting. LMAO
Living for many years with a mother and two sisters with two out of three interested in soap operas, I have seen (or rather heared) enough drama for a lifetime.

A genetic sequencer minigame sounds like a cool idea :)

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
While I like the idea of a pregnancy to end the game, I'm more interested in if there will be any more sharing/throuple/polyamorous paths available? As much as I like both Charlotte and Tris, along with the aunt, I'd hate to have to choose between Darlene and Katrina...I mean in a perfect world, they'd both share the MC, even though I love Darlene more.:love:

The Lauren/Lisa throuple is interesting/tempting, but truthfully they both just seem like side girls to me and not really main LIs. I also like the idea of pursuing Bea, but not sure if she's down to share with Tris, because if, not, its gonna get pretty awkward between them. ;)

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
While I like the idea of a pregnancy to end the game, I'm more interested in if there will be any more sharing/throuple/polyamorous paths available? As much as I like both Charlotte and Tris, along with the aunt, I'd hate to have to choose between Darlene and Katrina...I mean in a perfect world, they'd both share the MC, even though I love Darlene more.:love:

The Lauren/Lisa throuple is interesting/tempting, but truthfully they both just seem like side girls to me and not really main LIs. I also like the idea of pursuing Bea, but not sure if she's down to share with Tris, because if, not, its gonna get pretty awkward between them. ;)
There won't be a full harem ending, but there will be multiple endings with part harem.

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
Many devs block them to avoid potential Ren'Py errors.
Use Gideon's unren to unblock them, but don't be surprised if you get an error at some point while rolling back. And don't complain about it, in case you do.
Yeah, but I didn't blocked them. You can just scroll backwards. I don't have the quick menu, but the option to roll back is enabled.

Jaango

Aug 15, 2021
UF_166.jpg

Hi guys,

How are you? I hope everybody is doing fantastic.

PROGRESS STATUS

This week I managed to finish the hardest part of each version, which is preparing the animations for rendering. With that out of the way, I just need a few days to finish preparing the still images and then while my computer finishes rendering the animations I can do the audio and debugging of the game.

So that being said, even if the progress goes well, I am still a little behind schedule, but I'm trying to finish the game so that both both the Gold Version and the Normal one will be released sometime next week.

I don't have a fixed date for the release, but I'll work hard to give you the game this month.

Best regards,

Jason

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
royalcandy what happened to your fourth game no news about it??
Unfortunately I had to put it on hold. I have explained why in these posts:
Read only the Paradox section of each post.

So basically the guy who convinced me to start the game after I told him I don't have enough time for two games, left me alone and I had too much work to do, so I decided to postpone the development till I find a reliable help or till I finish No More Money.

JohnnyR6

Jul 1, 2017
Great game. I'm still on season 1, but like where it's heading. Is there a more complete walkthrough for this game? The version on the front page only goes for the first few episodes....

BeingADikDik

Apr 17, 2021
Unfortunately I had to put it on hold. I have explained why in these posts:
Read only the Paradox section of each post.

So basically the guy who convinced me to start the game after I told him I don't have enough time for two games, left me alone and I had too much work to do, so I decided to postpone the development till I find a reliable help or till I finish No More Money.
I think you can find reliable help "For a Little More Money".

kotinch

Dec 27, 2017
With "a little more money" you can find everything. But first you have to find this "little more money".

4.20 star(s) 155 Votes