VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.5.1 S3 Ep.5 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 153 Votes
Feb 18, 2018
I like how the story is written and its pace. The dev is hardworking and consistent. The people who are complaining now are the same people who cry when devs abandon their games due to excessive negative feedback. Let the dev work in peace and if you're so bored then play one of the million other games available. Live your life, find a job, and come back in like a year. The same thing that you do when waiting for a movie or a tv show to come out.

Xabder

Feb 10, 2021
this game in terms of provocation loses by far to Midnight Paradise.. that game does make me angry
there are quite a few ones in terms of milking but this one doesnt belong to this category even though the storytelling/progress in this game makes absolutely no sense

• Angry
Reactions: Fio.011

incest lover m/s

Mar 27, 2022
this game I pay patreon smiling because I know it's evolving ..slowly it's getting there

Midnight Paradise I canceled patreon a long time ago

Jan 27, 2018
- 40$ patrons
GOLD VERSION - 20$ patrons (coming on May 4th)
NORMAL VERSION - 5$ patrons (coming on May 4th)

Important for 20$ and 5$ patrons

As you know I wanted to release the game at the beginning of this week, so that everybody who pledged 5$ or more would get to play the game this month, but since the update was a little bit bigger than expected I had to push the release date.
That's why everybody who paid 5$ or 20$ this month will get the game on 4th of May, no matter if you'll still be a patron or not. If you'll still be a patron you'll have access to the release post and if not I'll send you either an email with the links to download or a private message.
My disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined
oh well, i was hoping for an exception for us 5$ patron like in previous months but i understand that it wouldn't be fair to those that pay more to get the game early

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1651251264737.png

MC does have some other mommies to occupy his kinks with, why not swing by the club or the agency and give
each and every one of them strung out hot and bothered hotties the deep throbbing lasting treatment of love?

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 153 Votes