2 Shady / estate
2 ignore / don't ignore boss.
2 Break up with emma / stay with emma
2 ignore Charlotte/ don't
2 ignore Triss / don't
2 Ignore Aunt / don't
2 Ignore Bea / don't
2 ignore agent / don't
5 hook up with lisa or lauren or none of them. have the other as second girlfriend or not (1 + 2 x 2 = 5)
2*2*2*2*2*2*2*2*5 = 1280
You forgot the path with Kayla.

Testing the game for bugs is not so easy. Especially when royalcandy messes around with the variables sometimes. :whistle:

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018

Testing the game for bugs is not so easy. Especially when royalcandy messes around with the variables sometimes. :whistle:
I have a hard time to remember who that is. Or do you mean Sheila? That's the agent (who tries to find out more about the night club), I couldn't remember her name when I wrote the list.

If you mean someone else, that would make 2560 possible combinations - except if Kaylas path is blocked by or blocks another.

Last edited:

JBZ

Aug 1, 2020
I have a hard time to remember who that is. Or do you mean Sheila? That's the agent (who tries to find out more about the night club), I couldn't remember her name when I wrote the list.

If you mean someone else, that would make 2560 possible combinations - except if Kaylas path is blocked by or blocks another.
Kayla's path can currently only be opened in the route as a club manager (S2E1). There will be more to come with her, but just be surprised.

No_More_Money_Kayla.jpg

Reactions: Nemo56

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018

Yeah it happens, quite often actually. :giggle:

Lj625

Aug 22, 2020
View attachment 1470099
No More Money [S2 E6 Gold Edition] Walkthrough & Cheats Mod

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Note: Fixed Some error, download it again.

Download: - -

Android version made by DarkAssassin
As always, if you like the game, please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
hi, any chance u could add gallery mods as well? Ty in advance

Moffy

Sep 25, 2019
Updated for S2E5
  • Added 1 scene to the gallery

Features:
  • The choices highlighted green give points
  • Added a scene gallery to the main menu
  • Added the mini games to the main game
Installation: Merge the "game" folder from the mod with the one from the game

MEGA PIXELDRAIN
Can you please update the mod?

Nitwitty

Nov 23, 2020
Why is the text so small??? *sigh* Another game I have to mod. Can someone tell me which is the file that controls the text sizes? Thanks.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Were you able to increase the text sizes? What file is that by the way?
You can press A to open renpy debug menu then increase text size scaling there. Don't increase too much though because the text can sometime go outside the dialogue box

Dark Horizon

Apr 27, 2017
Updated for S2E5
  • Added 1 scene to the gallery

Features:
  • The choices highlighted green give points
  • Added a scene gallery to the main menu
  • Added the mini games to the main game
Installation: Merge the "game" folder from the mod with the one from the game

MEGA PIXELDRAIN
Can you please update your mod?

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Um those of you/us waiting for the gallery mod, you are out of luck, if you click on scrappy he has not been active since 22nd March.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Um those of you/us waiting for the gallery mod, you are out of luck, if you click on scrappy he has not been active since 22nd March.
Now THAT's a long time :)
But yeah, some people living in the eastern parts currently might have problems accessing the internet (I don't know where he lives, just saying).

JBZ

Aug 1, 2020
For people who are too lazy (or too curious) and want to see all achievements and memories immediately, I have created an extra unlocker. If the file is placed in the folder games, then everything will be unlocked.

Cheat Mod & Unlocker (see below at downloads)

Last edited:

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
It's not lazy, it is wanting to see stuff you miss out on if you are not on a girls path, and if you have been using Scrappy mod, then you can not use another mod without restarting.

JBZ

Aug 1, 2020
It's not lazy, it is wanting to see stuff you miss out on if you are not on a girls path, and if you have been using Scrappy mod, then you can not use another mod without restarting.
I've added curious to the sentence. :)

The modified rpyc are missing in Scrappy mod . Therefore, the game saves are not compatible. Also, scripts in the mod were never updated. All things that were changed in game are missing in Scrappy mod.

Nitwitty

Nov 23, 2020
On the next update can the creator give us the option of increasing the size of text and also adding a drop shadow? That way I can play the game without a textbox. Also, the renders are good but could do with some contrast. Everything is a tad bright.
Thanks.

4.20 star(s) 155 Votes