VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.5.1 S3 Ep.5 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 150 Votes

BorgiaBou

Jul 24, 2021
Yes. But there will be two more seasons.
Oh man i really hope you don't leave the sex scenes with Charlotte and Triss for the last season... i hope you are not one of them devs who think that if ppl get to fuck one of the main characters to quick they gonna get bored of the game and lose interest...

Reactions: acondo

himonix

Apr 7, 2019
Oh man i really hope you don't leave the sex scenes with Charlotte and Triss for the last season... i hope you are not one of them devs who think that if ppl get to fuck one of the main characters to quick they gonna get bored of the game and lose interest...
Shh! don't let his scheme get out

• Haha
Reactions: BorgiaBou

Bobainox

Jan 1, 2022
what a gem of game, love it , for me best girls are charlotte and tris, but also like emma and katrina (hope there is a way to keep her safe without snitching her), it hurts to see babe emma broken but a mans needs to follow his dream of harem the more when u have a hot mother and sister u can't control the uncontrollable - release the kraken. thanks dev for this game

• Haha
Reactions: royalcandy

Gh0st_Harambe

Formerly '-Eyez-'
Mar 9, 2020
The plan was to put it on steam when it's done, but I think I will add it after this episode, since it's the last episode of the season.
This way season 1 will be free, but you'll have to buy season 2 and once season 3 will be done I will add season 3 also and the development versions will only be available on patreon, until I finish a season.
Any plans to release No More Secrets in Steam too ?

Reactions: луна

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
Well like I said before, the main plot of the game is not to fuck the main ladies, but to finish the story, so once the sex happens the game is not over. By the end of the season three there will be no girl who you were not able to have sex with.

kiarash1985

Mar 22, 2018
Well like I said before, the main plot of the game is not to fuck the main ladies, but to finish the story, so once the sex happens the game is not over. By the end of the season three there will be no girl who you were not able to have sex with.
exactly, just like no more secrets, the sex happened way before the game finished but the story and game kept people going and wanting more and that's genius! seriously you are one of the best developers out there, keep it up :)

Last edited:

moonshadow

May 6, 2017
As a lower tier patron, I'll just have to be patient and wait. Such is the life for this pleb :rolleyes:

I hope royalcandy/this update, makes me a happy panda. A.k.a: I think/hope that 'the one and only' has returned. :love:

Reactions: Nemo56
4.20 star(s) 150 Votes