VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.5.1 S3 Ep.5 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 150 Votes

Rufio

Sep 4, 2017
For anyone looking for actuall progressing with Mom/Sis, Charlotte/Triss, give this one a skip.
You get the opposite of progress in this update, no mom/char content.
Sis/Tris continues to go backwards, from half a bj in ep 6, to dry humping in ep 7, and now in ep 8.... they almost kiss, but don't.
Not sure why the changelog mentions Bea either, congrats, couple of renders of her sat on the sofa this is definitely a "Bea update".

mav99

Jun 8, 2020
Totally agree-was just about do some work for the community by reconstructing the new chapter files from Android quality level to best I could but glad I didn't buy this either Triss backward teasers-(shes only one I cared about playing this once before) and mom seems nada as well and not worth the time. bRO the guy was just fucking around he did back-port all the previous PC quality files into the new android version and everything seems legit from what I see just new chapter is about 1/7th the standard graphical quality. 441 renders in this ch. 417 last one so seems legit. didn't bother to actually play the game when i saw the files ha-lost interest

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
For anyone looking for actuall progressing with Mom/Sis, Charlotte/Triss, give this one a skip.
You get the opposite of progress in this update, no mom/char content.
Sis/Tris continues to go backwards, from half a bj in ep 6, to dry humping in ep 7, and now in ep 8.... they almost kiss, but don't.
Not sure why the changelog mentions Bea either, congrats, couple of renders of her sat on the sofa this is definitely a "Bea update".
Thanks for info.

Reactions: lillard and Xabder

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
View attachment 1470099
No More Money [v2.8.0 S2 E8 Gold Edition] Walkthrough & Cheats Mod

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download v2.7.2: - -
Download v2.8.0: - -

Android version made by DarkAssassin
As always, if you like the game, please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
Since the file for 2.8.0 is labeled 3.0.0, will that 2.8.0 mod work for it?

Reactions: gaizpa and Punto

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
What the hell is the deal with you and mixdrop? Seriously, amongst the sites that actually work as dl site, it takes like 10 fucking minutes to get a dl to start on that site. Why don't you go with a site that is just as functional but less aggravating?
I guess that's the way to bring people to Patreon :D

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
I’m not one to complain when my game got leaked, that’s why I am active on this forum.
Yeah it’s not nice to know that after 2 days it’s already here, but if you’re going to leak it, at least do it well.
First of all what’s going on with version 3.0.0? What is that? The current version is 2.8.0 because it’s the second season, eight episode, initial version. It’s gettting confusing for people.
Secondly please don’t complain about lack of content if you use a save which has only two paths active. Tris has two events. Charlotte one. There is more content with Bea than just the couch thing. You just need to have her path open to see it. Then there is also content with Katrina and Darlene.
Also stop complaining about the quality if you get the compressed version.
So please next time you leak the game do it right.
Cheers!

Downbadguy95

May 28, 2022
No More Money [v3.0.0 S2 Ep.8 Gold] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 3.52 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 1.22 GB: MIXDROP - MEGA
Compressed Size Mac: 1.20 GB: - MEGA

No More Money [v2.8.0 S2 E8 Gold Edition] Walkthrough & Cheats Mod

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:
or you can
Check out my
V3.0.0??? Isn't the latest update v2.8.0? Am I missing something...

oidex

Jan 9, 2018
First of all what’s going on with version 3.0.0? What is that? The current version is 2.8.0 because it’s the second season, eight episode, initial version. It’s gettting confusing for people.
The build itself identifies as version "No More Money - Lauren 3.0.0", as defined in options.rpy:

Python:
define config.name = _("No More Money - Lauren")
define config.version = "3.0.0"

fakitm8

Dec 1, 2019
The build itself identifies as version "No More Money - Lauren 3.0.0", as defined in options.rpy:

Python:
define config.name = _("No More Money - Lauren")
define config.version = "3.0.0"
the leaker is from the future i see

Knight of the Dawn

Jun 19, 2022
Thanks you for the share but I think it's best to wait for the official release.
This unofficial version has a lot of problems with music,the memories for the new chapter isn't in the gallery,WT has some problem and the quality is not good.
If you want to play the game with the best experience I recommend waiting for the official release.

4.20 star(s) 150 Votes