VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.5.1 S3 Ep.5 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes

Mister Hentai

Mar 22, 2022
Stopped playing a year back because nothing seemed to be happening with sis and mother. Figured I'd check thread before diving back in. Dev is still playing the long game, thats ridiculous lol.

Reactions: Allan Trumbull

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
That money milker formula
Make incest game with barely any plot -> throw a bunch of side girls into the mix -> only have progress with side girls while drip-feeding the content everyone is really here for -> profit
Never fails. Your patrons will defend you vehemently and thank you for it. They'll even say they like it better if it's a 'slow burn', ignoring that it's not a slow burn if you're purposely diverting the plot away from those characters for less screen time to help slow the progression.
The thing I dont get it No More Secrets wasnt like that. He involved the sister and mom really early on and just built on it.

Hermith

Feb 13, 2018
The thing I dont get it No More Secrets wasnt like that. He involved the sister and mom really early on and just built on it.
The pacing in No More Secrets was much better. Overall it's a great game. So let's just hope the next updates will give more chances of development with mom/sis.

• Haha
Reactions: Jeancul

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Is there a harem path planned or at least a path where you end up with both mom and sis? I haven't played this in a while and I thought that this game used to have the harem tag but maybe I am just confusing it with another game.

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
There is a reason why you don't ovefish (fish tends to run out). If this site wishes to survive, it should let the creators to make their money too.

1 week grace period is in the best interest of the site owners and users, primarily. If everything is pirated and no one pays, there are no games, we are back at 2012.
You do realize some don't make AVN's just for money, right? Dunno about this site (how do they make money when everyone with a brain from 2010's onward uses Adblock, uBlock, etc, so it's not from unwanted ads anymore) but some dev's do it for a passion project with a story they want to tell and have other income (even if it's just a welfare check or still living for free in mom's basement) rather than do it mainly for money. If they are doing it just for the cash grab F95 doesn't need them and will never lack in content anyway, even with $0 involved. Even if no new AVN is ever made again (will never happen, there will still be at least several a year made completely for free, because not every last human on Earth is a greedy douche) there's still the 30k+ already made to keep people revisiting. F95 already has enough content to keep people reading and fapping for life (and plenty of other sites for the AVNs that are banned here), even if they live to be 200. The same applies to music, movies, games, and everything else that is made of 1's and 0's, there's already enough in existence to keep people busy for multiple lifetimes (eg 250,000+ movies x avg 90 mins ea = good luck trying to watch them all, even if no new movie is ever made again, you might get that done after 68 years and nothing but watching movies 15h every day, if you don't watch the same one twice).

Last edited:
Reactions: friiz

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
Update worth to download ?? Or still too much blueballing (family content) ??
Incest content = might as well not waste your time. I'm seriously considering giving the same treatment to AVN's as I now do TV shows (ie not watch any of them until the series finale is released and then just binge them all at once after I download them from Rarbg). Most episodic AVN's seem to be completed after 5 years or so, so maybe come back in 2026.

Jul 24, 2022
Nice picture on the front, it's probably last picture of the game, when it's finished...

It's actually more fun, to watch the images, than play the game, so many different option and routes...

Reactions: friiz

friiz

Jun 27, 2021
You do realize some don't make AVN's just for money, right? Dunno about this site (how do they make money when everyone with a brain from 2010's onward uses Adblock, uBlock, etc, so it's not from unwanted ads anymore) but some dev's do it for a passion project with a story they want to tell and have other income (even if it's just a welfare check or still living for free in mom's basement) rather than do it mainly for money. If they are doing it just for the cash grab F95 doesn't need them and will never lack in content anyway, even with $0 involved. Even if no new AVN is ever made again (will never happen, there will still be at least several a year made completely for free, because not every last human on Earth is a greedy douche) there's still the 30k+ already made to keep people revisiting. F95 already has enough content to keep people reading and fapping for life (and plenty of other sites for the AVNs that are banned here), even if they live to be 200. The same applies to music, movies, games, and everything else that is made of 1's and 0's, there's already enough in existence to keep people busy for multiple lifetimes (eg 250,000+ movies x avg 90 mins ea = good luck trying to watch them all, even if no new movie is ever made again, you might get that done after 68 years and nothing but watching movies 15h every day, if you don't watch the same one twice).
Yeah, true. And here it's mostly English-language content. But as you know, the world is not only inhabited by former colonies of England and it is incarnate. And there are a lot of sites on the web by region, with different VNs and the like. So piracy was, piracy is, and undoubtedly will be.

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes