VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.5.1 S3 Ep.5 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes

Mr.Blackwell

Dec 27, 2019
Another game with the worst update being short and with only one lewd scene(a blow job).Also the Changelog says 2 hours worth of gameplay,I finished in an hour(skipping all the talk crap) and 44 animations only one blow job scene and scaning the women.Again another bad update from a good game.

Last edited:

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
So Emma is back in the fold but I feel like a complete asshole when Lisa shows up. I met her after her boyfriend cheated on her and here I am being an even bigger asshole, fucking everything that moves.

Reactions: Alphaeboy

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Another game with the worst update being short and with only one lewd scene(a blow job).Also the Changelog says 2 hours worth of gameplay,I finished in an hour(skipping all the talk crap) and 44 animations only one blow job scene and scaning the women.Again another bad update from a good game.
There was much more than a blowjob on my playthrough with the red headed girlfriend

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Can you use some other link besides mixdrop.... it is full of advertisements and will not activate .... love the game just dislike mixdrop tremendously
Right there
1667913423585.png
It's free, there are two zip files there

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Half the entire town came in your hospital room for endless dialogue. Still nothing with mom and sis, you know, the entire reason people play the game? So tired of these games with 90% filler "content" for months on end. This game started in Feb of 2021. Nearly two years and they still aren't getting with the program (Mom and Sis) . Too many side characters and too much blue balling, over and over, game after game. It's a trend in these games now and I am sick of it.
I blame L$P

friiz

Jun 27, 2021
Wow! finally an interesting question amidst a see of arguing about mother/sister sex content.
The problem is not even the lack of sex with the main characters, but the strange way in which their storyline progresses compared to the secondary characters, who already have a lot of content. :HideThePain:
Plus the author, in delaying the update, made the excuse that this series was going to be huge. (No reproach to him.) But the bunk simulator came out. Hopefully one year from now (And you can safely throw a big donation for good work), if I look at this project, it won't be in the "Abandoned" category. After all, the characters here are really good.

Last edited:

Mr.Blackwell

Dec 27, 2019
Yeah there was more lewd in it, with side girls, not the ones we wan't, so yeah, meh.
Stalled/Backwards progress with Triss and Charlotte, again, meh, lol
The only lewd scene I got was the blow job from the girlfriend and the last scene was the nurse saw the picture on the mc phone and then it went to the main menu.Did I miss something or is this a bug?

Reactions: regio94

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
There was a BJ? I didn't even see that in my playthrough. Oh well, as long as it wasn't from the MC's sis that I missed I see no reason to start over.

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
progression with the main girls
Exactly. Everytime the MC gets close the Dev throws some wall up. With how the game is heading. It would seem MC is going to have to move away (disappear) in order to protect the girls he loves the most. Not saying that will happen. But might be the direction the Dev could take the game. Which would not only take the Main girls, but all the girls in the game out of the picture for now and several updates.

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
Can you use some other link besides mixdrop.... it is full of advertisements and will not activate .... love the game just dislike mixdrop tremendously
Try using Adblock or uBlock Origin. I haven't seen ads anywhere in over a decade. Works on Youtube too so no need for their premium Red shit.

Last edited:

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
Exactly. Everytime the MC gets close the Dev throws some wall up. With how the game is heading. It would seem MC is going to have to move away (disappear) in order to protect the girls he loves the most. Not saying that will happen. But might be the direction the Dev could take the game. Which would not only take the Main girls, but all the girls in the game out of the picture for now and several updates.
That would be a great way to piss off one's fans if that was somehow the goal. Definitely not a good idea, as that would be the 21st century version of when Arthur Conan Doyle killed off Sherlock Holmes (when it was originally a newspaper serial in 1893) and nearly 1/3 of the newspaper subscribers canceled their subs as a result (I can only imagine the carnage if syndication was a thing at the time). Today it would arguably be worse, as the record of it would be relatively easy to find (no searching through old paper records in libraries necessary) and the bad rep would last far longer and die down far slower. So sure, make fans expect the MC to fuck his family but instead have him leave them instead and kill your AVN career in the process, by all means.

Reactions: acondo
4.20 star(s) 156 Votes