VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.5.1 S3 Ep.5 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
Exactly. Everytime the MC gets close the Dev throws some wall up. With how the game is heading. It would seem MC is going to have to move away (disappear) in order to protect the girls he loves the most. Not saying that will happen. But might be the direction the Dev could take the game. Which would not only take the Main girls, but all the girls in the game out of the picture for now and several updates.
I think if that happened a lot of people would just abandon any hope with this game and just move on to something else, I know if I was a sub I probably would.

Last edited:

KrusherKev

Aug 23, 2022
Triss gives her bro an ass job like last year and then basically nothing but blueballing. I'd expect her to at least let him creampie her by now if not be pregnant with his kid. I mean damn, it only took <3 years to fuck my real sister (and knock her up in the process), but it usually takes longer in the real world. At this rate the MC will be losing that race by 2024.
First off, in the No More Money game timeframe, the ass job occurred on Sunday (season 2 episode 6) and the end of season 2 occurs on the very next day, Monday evening / early Tueday morning at worst by the time the MC is found after being beaten up. Monday during the day Tris has school, Monday evening her friend Bea is over...where in that time frame do you expect MC and Tris to have sex?

Reactions: Mtmtmt007

KrusherKev

Aug 23, 2022
After the blowjob, if you are on the Lauren route, MC gets a visit from her and has anal sex in the hospital bed and Bea walks in on him as he is coming in Lauren‘s ass. Then Lauren leaves and Bea crawls up on the same bed and has a date with MC. So, yeah, you must not be on the Lauren path, which means that you missed something.
Does this scenario apply to both the Lauren only path and also to Lisa with Lauren on the side path?

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
What do you find annoying about her? You think she's too clingy or what? I actually feel bad about cheating on her, even if it is only with Charlotte and Tris. She loves the MC way too much lol, more than he deserves.
Probably a combination of that, and she comes off like she's a bit batshit crazy in the latest update, lol, but then again my interest in her changed when she changed to short hair, she looked a lot better with long hair.
If you guys don't feel that way, it's all good, everyone is entitled to their own opinions :)

Reactions: LSC82

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
First off, in the No More Money game timeframe, the ass job occurred on Sunday (season 2 episode 6) and the end of season 2 occurs on the very next day, Monday evening / early Tueday morning at worst by the time the MC is found after being beaten up. Monday during the day Tris has school, Monday evening her friend Bea is over...where in that time frame do you expect MC and Tris to have sex?
Perfect opportunity presented itself in his room right after when all she did was tease the fuck out of him. Could have at least given him a BJ at that time and he returned the favor, if not get her cherry popped (if she's a virgin, I forget). But you bring up a good point. If the NMM time progresses 1 day every 4 months in the real world (1 update = 1 day) and there will be no flash forwards (none so far) and if we are optimistic and it takes the MC 1 year instead of 3 I guess our 7-great-grandkids can look forward to those scenes in another ~150 years or so (another 350+ updates). Still another 13 years real time if we assume he has a magic cock like most AVN MC's and gets it done in a month NMM time.

• Haha
Reactions: Silver2301

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
Each time I click on one of the links for the mod. just want to show proof. Hope it is not. but please look into thanks.
View attachment 2156570
I just ignore all that crap and dl it anyway (and turn off AV if I need to). Just have a backup of your boot drive in case it's shit like ransomware. AV is more trouble that it's worth, most of it is false positives and even without it I haven't needed to swap boot drives in like 8 years.

Reactions: Night Hacker

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
"2 hours worth of gameplay"
I beliece it when I see it. :)
Maybe it is, if you are on a path with all the girls...and they all talk with the MC.
Personaly i was only on a path with mom/sis/aunt/bea and after 20min of reading i begun to skip cause it was utterly boring and way way longer than it needed to be, really why an whole update in the hospital just talking about the same ''accident'' again and again...
That being said, i really hope we can get revenge on Kate, i would like to take that knife of hers and put a new smile on her face.

MrPerson28475

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
I must say I was disappointed by this update. To my mind it did not really progress any of the story either.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Are you telling, that Emma is coming back after cheating? The last time I replayed the whole game to break up with those two to make Emma happy, and now I have to replay the whole game, to start dating with them again? :eek:

I mean, you know, if a game can have a harem ending, it is at least likely that your girlfriend will find a way to deal with you whoring yourself around. :)
And, and I mean no disrespect with that, but did you just go and delete or overwrite your save games for the initial playthrough? It's not like the game lacks save spots.

• Angry
Reactions: WerewolfSinX

Xabder

Feb 10, 2021
after this update even the most hardcore fanboys of the dev have to admit that he is milking his patreons. dont come up with lame excuses like slowburn etc because this line got crossed long time ago. we are at the beginning of season 3 while the next one will conclude the story and we basically have NO progression with the two main girls at this point. remember when charlotte got her boobs touched by the mc during the massage at the beach? at this point the mc was closer to fuck her than he is now.

dont get me wrong guys. the renders and the choice of music in this game are absolutely superb but the dev made a complete fool of himself with the storytelling and milking...

Last edited:

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Each time I click on one of the links for the mod. just want to show proof. Hope it is not. but please look into thanks.
View attachment 2156570
Look at the type of threat. In this case it is simply advertising that could possibly track your clicks maybe? In any event, I wouldn't nessecarily call ads a "threat". More of an annoyance.

I do think there are much better sites to make files available from though.

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes