VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.5.1 S3 Ep.5 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes

Filipis

Nov 15, 2022
No More Money is a game where choices do matter to the outcome. Yes, there are ways to "hurt" some of the women, but if you end relationships instead of going behind the back of certain love interests then the girls don't get hurt, at least as much. You can close the path the every single love interest except one and therefore possibly avoid difficult, emotional situations. Suggestion is to continue with the game, it is definitely a well thought out and enjoyable game
Agreed.
Charlotte is not impatient, or immature enough to rush headlong into a relationship with her own son tennant, not when she is "happily" married still. I am glad we have to (as the MC) work harder to seduce her. It makes sense, given the nature of the situation. Like the previous commenter said, this isn't the game for you if you want to spear through a harem of 15 women...

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
https://f95zone.to/threads/no-more-money-s3-ep-1-gold-royalcandy.75232/post-10024830
Game developer has already explained that MC + Charlotte were not to be that close so fast. Initial plan was for an approx 10 episode game, but the game grew and we (happily) will probably get closer to 25 - 30 episodes by the end of season 4. Developer has also (on multiple occasions) indicated the MC will have the ability / option to have sex with every love interest in the game by the end of this current season, season 3.
" Game developer has already explained that MC + Charlotte were not to be that close so fast. " They were just 1/2 a step from banging on the very first release. When MC went to pick her up from that party. You can't get any closer then almost banging. That is the issue some of us are having. From that night that MC picked her up at the party till now. They have been 1/2 a step from banging.

KrusherKev

Aug 23, 2022
" Game developer has already explained that MC + Charlotte were not to be that close so fast. " They were just 1/2 a step from banging on the very first release. When MC went to pick her up from that party. You can't get any closer then almost banging. That is the issue some of us are having. From that night that MC picked her up at the party till now. They have been 1/2 a step from banging.
MC picking Charlotte up from the party was not in the first release. And as mentioned by the developer himself, the S1E1 interaction between MC + Charlotte was in error, not supposed to go that far since the # of episodes was going to increase

Reactions: Razrback16

KrusherKev

Aug 23, 2022
do us a favor and stop commenting in games that you don't like and use your lifetime useful troll. your kiddo kek emote says all i need to know. not worth wasting my time. bye
Just a suggestion, the ignore feature works well on this site.....I've used it myself already....hides the comments from people who trying to explain things to is like talking to a brick wall

Lorenz1

Nov 1, 2017
Eh, honestly - yes, it really feels like relationship with Charlotte stopped somewhere at the end of season 1/start season 2 and since then they have the same yes/no discussion every second episode without going anywhere. Every time they go into "right before sex situation", agree that they want it and nothing happens.

Btw, dev, is the whole "MC changes with career choice" thing still in the game? I don't think MC becomes any more rough or direct on the gang path, tbh.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ara-sH and acondo

KrusherKev

Aug 23, 2022
Eh, honestly - yes, it really feels like relationship with Charlotte stopped somewhere at the end of season 1/start season 2 and since then they have the same yes/no discussion every second episode without going anywhere. Every time they go into "right before sex situation", agree that they want it and nothing happens.

Btw, dev, is the whole "MC changes with career choice" thing still in the game? I don't think MC becomes any more rough or direct on the gang path, tbh.
Second point, there are absolutely differences in the MC's character depending on the job path taken, and the differences will get progressively even wider and more noticeable as season 3 continues. Are you playing the same episodes with both real estate & club job paths to compare?

Lorenz1

Nov 1, 2017
Second point, there are absolutely differences in the MC's character depending on the job path taken, and the differences will get progressively even wider and more noticeable as season 3 continues. Are you playing the same episodes with both real estate & club job paths to compare?

Yep, and it doesn't change anything in the relationships I think. They are same dialogues pretty much.

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018

Like I said before, I go for realism in the game. Let's say you've been raised a proper way then suddenly you start hanging out with some bad guys, are you going to forget everything you learned the first day and start doing some shit, or it will take you some time? With every episode the MC become worse and worse on the club path, but that happens over time. I know how the end game will be on each path, but to reach that point it will take some time.

milfkiller

Engaged Member
May 2, 2017
Like I said before, I go for realism in the game. Let's say you've been raised a proper way then suddenly you start hanging out with some bad guys, are you going to forget everything you learned the first day and start doing some shit, or it will take you some time? With every episode the MC become worse and worse on the club path, but that happens over time. I know how the end game will be on each path, but to reach that point it will take some time.
but its take too long...

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
but its take too long...
That's the downside of the crowdfunded projects. You wait months, years for them to reach a certain point. For us the developers is a good thing, because we can develop the game while earning money, but for the players it's not nice, because they have to wait a lot for things to happen, so best is to wait for the game to be completed.

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes