VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.5.1 S3 Ep.5 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes

MartinKrpan

May 15, 2020
That's the downside of the crowdfunded projects. You wait months, years for them to reach a certain point. For us the developers is a good thing, because we can develop the game while earning money, but for the players it's not nice, because they have to wait a lot for things to happen, so best is to wait for the game to be completed.
I'll gladly wait just to get a good content, so in my books you're ok.

In the meantime there are others interesting stories worth discovering.

Crepusculum

Jan 4, 2018
In my defense I didn't know we used the same base model until he decided to change Tremolo's hairstyle and by then I already had a few episodes released.
Lol! no defense is required! i just found it funny, that's all!
we have tons of games using the same or very similar LI's, can't expect devs to check every game and see if the assets/songs/whatever they used have been used before.

But it's funny you actually replied.

Reactions: KrusherKev

honkyfifteen

Jan 14, 2020
The path with Charlotte is my fav. I dont really like incest themes, as its always the same story with desperate single mom or young inexperienced sister. But here the story arc with mom is so different and well written, I have enjoyed it so far even without the sex. The back and forth teasing, flirting is much hotter than any other hoes in the game :D

Edit - I liked it so much that i started the game again and shut down every other girl to just focus on one path

Mar 26, 2022
The path with Charlotte is my fav. I dont really like incest themes, as its always the same story with desperate single mom or young inexperienced sister. But here the story arc with mom is so different and well written, I have enjoyed it so far even without the sex. The back and forth teasing, flirting is much hotter than any other hoes in the game :D

Edit - I liked it so much that i started the game again and shut down every other girl to just focus on one path
I guess it is because of how well taboo aspect was done here, compared to the similar games with incest themes, censored by Patreon rules. Not some simple renaming, landlady/roomate shite aka "I've known you since we were kids" and so on. You can actually believe, that they are might be related. The amazing scene when MC and Charlotte confess their love for each other proves my point.

honkyfifteen

Jan 14, 2020
I guess it is because of how well taboo aspect was done here, compared to the similar games with incest themes, censored by Patreon rules. Not some simple renaming, landlady/roomate shite aka "I've known you since we were kids" and so on. You can actually believe, that they are might be related. The amazing scene when MC and Charlotte confess their love for each other proves my point.
I couldn't have said it better myself :)

milfkiller

Engaged Member
May 2, 2017
atlesat gv us some handjob or boobs job

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes