VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.5.1 S3 Ep.5 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes
May 21, 2018
Charlotte is the queen. I really love the banter between Tris and MC. Reminds me of Girls and MC from freeloading family, but mostly Alice. Charlotte just makes her scenes spicy and builds up tension. Tris is soo adorable and new to the "game". Charlotte knows how turn it up then water it down when she wants it to.

Reactions: KrusherKev

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
I don't understand how anyone could POSSIBLY enjoy teasing/blueballing. Yeah, have a story but sex scenes need to be there or it's shit.
And there are sex scenes, just not with the family members yet... I could see your point if this was complete crap like AWAM where not only does the MC not bang anyone, but no one else is fucking either...

In this game you already had plenty of sex scenes with the blonde girlfriend, several with Lisa, and a bit more with the red-head whose name I forgot... There are also like 3-4 sex scenes with the black cop lady, 2 each full penetration ones with the lesbian couple, besides a couple more oral ones...

I hoenstly think royalcandy is doing a fine job with this one, just as he did with NMS... I only hope he extends the 2nd half more on this one than he did with NMS... banging Jeanne once, and then going into the final stretch to only get one more sex scene sucked... I wanted at least 6-8 sex scenes with that super hot momma ! She ranks in my top 10 milfs of all AVN, might even be in top 5 !

JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020
I don't understand how anyone could POSSIBLY enjoy teasing/blueballing. Yeah, have a story but sex scenes need to be there or it's shit.
Word of advice If want to see things Completed search for Completed Tag otherwise you will get what you said and felt :HideThePain: and there is sex scenes with mc gf and the Cop lady so far is i remember :coffee:

Prolko

Dec 23, 2019
You've never been with a woman in your life if that's the case.
That isn't a criticism, just an obvious point of fact. The tease is real and it matters. It's even better in life.
lmao man yeah, I’m not the one commented but I’ve been with women and I gotta say, while its fun, it definitely has a limit. In this game Charlotte has been into MC since like the first minute and MC just keeps getting blue-balled with her. And the fact that you compare real-life with the game is just absurd. Yeah man I like incest in these type of games but that doesn’t mean I’m gonna bang my mom or some shit. Its just pointless to compare. People come here to fulfill their fantasies-not the everyday drama. We got enough of that shit already.

V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
New update in SVSC...
Link:
I think the public version will be out before it finishes downloading on those rotten servers of theirs.
They must have an employee who stays here at F95 just waiting for the links to the games. The version they have is android, like the one posted here.

DarkAssassin

I, for one, welcome our new android overlords.
Modder
Donor
Nov 2, 2017
SVS uploaders do this to everyone,from comics to games and then put it on those useless servers to make money out of others works.
and people are so dumb that they just visit those without thinking of original ones.

Hell! my port link is even on JL's mod post :FacePalm:

yet people are big brainers

Reactions: Knight of the Dawn

Knight of the Dawn

Jun 19, 2022
and people are so dumb that they just visit those without thinking of original ones.

Hell! my port link is even on JL's mod post :FacePalm:

yet people are big brainers
People do what's easier for them and don't bother to actually get the game from the original modder unfortunately but all the Android users really appreciate what you do,I myself have used some of your ports and they were absolutely great without any errors.

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
Oh there is sex. MC has no problem banging girls/women he has just met. Hell it is like "HI, LET'S BANG" . But the 2 that have dreamed of him and him of them even before the game began we get nothing.

Only thing we haven't seen so far is MC catching Charlotte using her toy ( which she named Little MC) while moaning MC's name. But we will probably get that finally in season 6 episode 5

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes