VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.5.1 S3 Ep.5 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes

Filipis

Nov 15, 2022
yeah man, its a discussion forum. They’re discussing the game. Don’t open it if you don’t want to get spoilered.
What's the point of the spoiler tag then? :KEK:
I agree that the dude should be more careful, but at the same time, straight-up posting scenes from the newest update should be a gentlemens agreement (not to spoil stuff for a week, at least).

Knight of the Dawn

Jun 19, 2022
In this case, they should remove the forum and leave only the game image with the links. Why a discussion forum, right?
The best way is to use spoiler boxes but it seems to be something really hard to do for some dumb fucks:cautious:.
yeah man, its a discussion forum. They’re discussing the game. Don’t open it if you don’t want to get spoilered.
Well it's a discussion forum for the game that is shared in the said discussion forum which is Season 3 Episode 1 and if someone wants to talk about the update that hasn't been shared here they should use spoiler boxes,it takes like 3 seconds to open a spoiler box and it's really easy to use but try to teach some people what is the right way to act and behave here but.....well.....you will be disappointed with the results.

rAmSiMaL

Sep 1, 2022
I don't think I even need to play this new update anymore, everything that happens has already been told.
I don't know, I think there should be some rule for these spoilers.
If you guys don't like slow burn, I highly recommend AWAM, you'll have a great time and you'll get the endless sex scenes, which you want so much.
AWAM = endless sex scenes… You sure playing this game?

Flertes

Nov 4, 2022
He gave you the correct answer you dumbass.
He is one of the patreons of the game and has played the update and by "you will be served" he means that you will get what you asked for in this update.
Before answering open you fucking eyes and read the actual sentence.
I'm not English, I can get it wrong, and I'm not even 12 or something. If you had told these things like a human instead of being said, this wouldn't have happened, I'm still saying in bad English

Reactions: Knight of the Dawn

Knight of the Dawn

Jun 19, 2022
I'm not English, I can get it wrong, and I'm not even 12 or something. If you had told these things like a human instead of being said, this wouldn't have happened, I'm still saying in bad English
Well in that case when you aren't sure about what someone is saying just ask them what they mean but being aggressive won't solve anything.

Reactions: Dagoraath

Knight of the Dawn

Jun 19, 2022
I wasn't aggressive I just misunderstood the word because my english is bad it was you who was aggressive dude
I was like that because you acted the way you did and I thought you were one of those pricks but now I know why you misunderstood that because of your English.

V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
Let's see how many facepalms I get with this one : Imagine paying 40 bucks for an EA of this game :KEK:
Apparently you didn't get as much as you'd like, and that's why you distributed facepalm around. Do you have a quota to reach from facepalm? Or is it some F95 trophy you are trying to get?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Take it as a joke.

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes