VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.5.1 S3 Ep.5 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Anyone that has the uncompressed version, could you upload just the season_3.rpa file from inside the game subfolder? That might fix it without having to download the entire uncompressed game. Some of us have limited bandwidth.

JokerLeader You did the compression, maybe you have the uncompressed files.

Last edited:
Reactions: Little Fella

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Last edited:

jan.spam

Mar 30, 2018
I'm glad you enjoy the game. As for the choices. The game is already too branched and I'm already looking at way too many endings, but I'll try to add a bit more choices, because yeah I know it's becoming a kinetic novel lately.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Honestly, why not? better than no choice at all. As a player I do not know what decision of mine leads to a permanent branch or not. so you are allowing the player to add a bit more of his/her personality into it and guessing how/if the choice made will impact the outcome.

supernova874

Sep 18, 2019
No More Money [S3 Ep.2 Gold] Compressed

Original Size Win/Linux: 4.73 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 1.11 GB: - WORKUPLOAD
Compressed Size Mac: 1.10 GB: - WORKUPLOAD

No More Money Walkthrough Mod

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:
or you can
Check out my

Don't know if the problem is with the compressed version but that i have downloaded , every few clicks i get this error :

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'season_3/images/episode15/426_1.webp'>:
Exception: Could not load image u'season_3/images/episode15/426_1.webp': error('Unsupported image format',)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "season_3/story/episode15.rpyc", line 3450, in script
File "/home/supernova874/874/1tb-ntfs/Games/EroticRT/Beta Status/L to Z/Rank #2/No More Money/NoMoreMoney-3.2.1-pc-Compressed/NoMoreMoney-3.2.1-pc/renpy/ast.py", line 708, in execute
renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
File "/home/supernova874/874/1tb-ntfs/Games/EroticRT/Beta Status/L to Z/Rank #2/No More Money/NoMoreMoney-3.2.1-pc-Compressed/NoMoreMoney-3.2.1-pc/renpy/exports.py", line 1345, in say
who(what, *args, **kwargs)
File "/home/supernova874/874/1tb-ntfs/Games/EroticRT/Beta Status/L to Z/Rank #2/No More Money/NoMoreMoney-3.2.1-pc-Compressed/NoMoreMoney-3.2.1-pc/renpy/character.py", line 1142, in __call__
self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, **display_args)
File "/home/supernova874/874/1tb-ntfs/Games/EroticRT/Beta Status/L to Z/Rank #2/No More Money/NoMoreMoney-3.2.1-pc-Compressed/NoMoreMoney-3.2.1-pc/renpy/character.py", line 842, in do_display
**display_args)
File "/home/supernova874/874/1tb-ntfs/Games/EroticRT/Beta Status/L to Z/Rank #2/No More Money/NoMoreMoney-3.2.1-pc-Compressed/NoMoreMoney-3.2.1-pc/renpy/character.py", line 591, in display_say
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='say', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "/home/supernova874/874/1tb-ntfs/Games/EroticRT/Beta Status/L to Z/Rank #2/No More Money/NoMoreMoney-3.2.1-pc-Compressed/NoMoreMoney-3.2.1-pc/renpy/ui.py", line 297, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "/home/supernova874/874/1tb-ntfs/Games/EroticRT/Beta Status/L to Z/Rank #2/No More Money/NoMoreMoney-3.2.1-pc-Compressed/NoMoreMoney-3.2.1-pc/renpy/display/core.py", line 2702, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "/home/supernova874/874/1tb-ntfs/Games/EroticRT/Beta Status/L to Z/Rank #2/No More Money/NoMoreMoney-3.2.1-pc-Compressed/NoMoreMoney-3.2.1-pc/renpy/display/core.py", line 3194, in interact_core
self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
File "/home/supernova874/874/1tb-ntfs/Games/EroticRT/Beta Status/L to Z/Rank #2/No More Money/NoMoreMoney-3.2.1-pc-Compressed/NoMoreMoney-3.2.1-pc/renpy/display/core.py", line 2094, in draw_screen
renpy.config.screen_height,
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 490, in renpy.display.render.render_screen (gen/renpy.display.render.c:6805)
rv = render(root, width, height, st, st)
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen/renpy.display.render.c:3520)
rv = d.render(widtho, heighto, st, at)
File "/home/supernova874/874/1tb-ntfs/Games/EroticRT/Beta Status/L to Z/Rank #2/No More Money/NoMoreMoney-3.2.1-pc-Compressed/NoMoreMoney-3.2.1-pc/renpy/display/layout.py", line 722, in render
surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen/renpy.display.render.c:4075)
cpdef render(d, object widtho, object heighto, double st, double at):
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen/renpy.display.render.c:3520)
File "/home/supernova874/874/1tb-ntfs/Games/EroticRT/Beta Status/L to Z/Rank #2/No More Money/NoMoreMoney-3.2.1-pc-Compressed/NoMoreMoney-3.2.1-pc/renpy/display/layout.py", line 722, in render
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen/renpy.display.render.c:4075)
File "accelerator.pyx", line 110, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
File "/home/supernova874/874/1tb-ntfs/Games/EroticRT/Beta Status/L to Z/Rank #2/No More Money/NoMoreMoney-3.2.1-pc-Compressed/NoMoreMoney-3.2.1-pc/renpy/display/im.py", line 583, in render
return cache.get(self, render=True)
File "/home/supernova874/874/1tb-ntfs/Games/EroticRT/Beta Status/L to Z/Rank #2/No More Money/NoMoreMoney-3.2.1-pc-Compressed/NoMoreMoney-3.2.1-pc/renpy/display/im.py", line 266, in get
surf = image.load()
File "/home/supernova874/874/1tb-ntfs/Games/EroticRT/Beta Status/L to Z/Rank #2/No More Money/NoMoreMoney-3.2.1-pc-Compressed/NoMoreMoney-3.2.1-pc/renpy/display/im.py", line 628, in load
surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
File "/home/supernova874/874/1tb-ntfs/Games/EroticRT/Beta Status/L to Z/Rank #2/No More Money/NoMoreMoney-3.2.1-pc-Compressed/NoMoreMoney-3.2.1-pc/renpy/display/pgrender.py", line 162, in load_image
raise Exception("Could not load image {!r}: {!r}".format(filename, e))
Exception: Could not load image u'season_3/images/episode15/426_1.webp': error('Unsupported image format',)

Linux-6.1.5-229.current-x86_64-with-glibc2.2.5
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
No More Money 3.2.0
Thu Feb 23 16:51:53 2023

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
Honestly, why not? better than no choice at all. As a player I do not know what decision of mine leads to a permanent branch or not. so you are allowing the player to add a bit more of his/her personality into it and guessing how/if the choice made will impact the outcome.

KrusherKev

Aug 23, 2022
Relationships with Charlotte and Tris developed immensely in S3 E2. Great steps forward with both. Bea's kissing scene was a great add to the game and really want to see where that goes as well. Anybody having difficulties with the unofficial game should sign up for the official download game and prepare to be amazed and enjoy the high quality story writing / renders and for sure animations. Will NOT be disappointed

T00L75

Sep 16, 2022
View attachment 2153853
No More Money [S3 Ep.2 Gold] Walkthrough Multi Mod
Now the Mod Unlocks Achievements and Memories. Thanks, Wills747 for the help.

Note: I know the "Unlock Gallery or Unlock Memories" shows above all the Episodes in the Achievements & Memory Screens, but just press one, and you will unlock everything for the Achievements or Memories.

Features:

Installation:

Download: - - - by DarkAssassin

As always, if you like the game, please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
Hi JokerLeader thanks for this. Is the 'mixdrop w/patch' updated to today? the rar file indicates v3.2.1 but when extracted the folder indicates v3.2.0

Thank you for all you efforts. Very much appreciated!

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes