VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.5.1 S3 Ep.5 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes

Prolko

Dec 23, 2019
Very tired. Every new release, every new mod, the save files will have problem where it wouldnt load to the actual scene. the sequence just become haywire.
give it a few days and it’ll all be glitch-free. Simple as shit.

Prolko

Dec 23, 2019
That dude is never gonna F his roomie!
She wants, but he is to busy running after old tarts and his D!

Dunno why every game has to have a young guy falling for a 'should be granny' according to age,
and fckng himself up on the corporate ladder, both are often more a girls thing?!
Maybe 0.1% likes women age 45-50 while being 20, maybe 0.9% is so desparate it crosses someones mind.
Personally I saw 0 hot woman above 30 when I was 20yo, because there were so many hot ones aged 18-25.

So why the push to a degenate society, while if the genders switched it feels more real it might even make the game great, because visually (y)(y)(y)
“Feel more real”? bruh you playin an adult game and the MC just sleeps with his family members. Unless you’re in Alabama or some shit, it doesn’t really feel real either. And it shouldn’t. People come here to escape from the reality, not vice versa.

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
So im done with my playthrough, yes only one, cause there is no content for anything else than a little bit Bea and of course Charlotte and Tris nothing for anyone else. I did hope for a visit of Lisa maybe, so the official introduction as MCs girlfriend could have been made to the family or something like that... but what really is a strange thing in this update, there arent even any phonemessages between MC and the other girls, nothing. Thats odd.

Other than that, after many steps forward and backwards again between MC and espescially Charlotte but Tris too. Its going forward, now pretty fast i think, but it fits overall i someway. Still no real Tris Kiss, but i think it fits too, she cant really admit her feelings, but likes to play with the sexual things and explore them. So the charlotte route is still the one with the real big feelings, hopefully Tris will get this way soon too... it feels kinda odd to get a "assjob" a blowjob but not a kiss. And i think the MC should be bothered more about the fact that Tris is playing with his feelings too much without admitting to feel the same way. To me it would get hurtful at this point cause with Tris its something else and not just a "sex thing". But MC is too much a horndog for that i think.

Btw really nice kissing animations between MC and Charlotte.

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
My last 2 braincells trying to understand what this guys sayin
You have to understand, some fans aren't from places where ENGRISH is necessarily good and they only think with their lower head.

Anyway, I like Royal Candy but damn he's milking this storyline a lot than he ever did with Secrets. Can't blame him, he knows what fetish racks up the money (kek) and thats why he abandoned his other WIP game.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: incest lover m/s

Elrompeortos2000

Aug 26, 2020
You can give him whatever name you want at the very start of the game, default is Toby but you change that. After the initial screen not sure if change is possible
Yeah I was wondering if you could change the game post the start. It will be a good feature for the dev to add in the next patch ;(

Reactions: KrusherKev

Lorenz1

Nov 1, 2017
Popularity poll now for all interested. It is "pick as many you want" poll, not "pick only one". It is a fair poll for characters most people are interested in.

1677182920442.png

Why dev bothers with anyone outside of the family and Bea I have idea at this point. Even if you can choose as many options as you want barely anyone picks them. If it was "pick one" poll, they would've been slaughtered.

Last edited:

MartinKrpan

May 15, 2020
royalcandy: great update, great game! Incredible flirts and banter between all, your dialogues are the best written of any game I have played so far. You should sell these separately to flirt coaches as "this is how you hit on girls properly"-material for their clients. Also the cut scenes, where no dialogues are needed just the music and the pics are awesome.

My only minor complaint is that I have so little say in the game, which lessens my emersion.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I completely agree with you. I have a Tris separate route and the whole update was just a dialog without a single choice. Not even one. Really disappointed to be honest. It felt like I'm watching a story but not mine to tell.

Reactions: jan.spam
4.20 star(s) 156 Votes