VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.5.1 S3 Ep.5 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes

xvertion121

Sep 3, 2017
Fking hell. First i downloaded the compress version, Error then the modder said he fixed it then i downloaded the new version same shit. Fk my life.

Reactions: ZaynX

stargate1979

Mar 12, 2020
Just wondering why Every Single update you have to start the damn game over because saves do not work. No I do not use MODS. The game is good but not worth restarting every update. Im done with this trash

Reactions: Great_White

KrusherKev

Aug 23, 2022
Just wondering why Every Single update you have to start the damn game over because saves do not work. No I do not use MODS. The game is good but not worth restarting every update. Im done with this trash
Don't need to on the official version of the game, could give it a try for like $5 usd....worth considering for really good game

KrusherKev

Aug 23, 2022
Fking hell. First i downloaded the compress version, Error then the modder said he fixed it then i downloaded the new version same shit. Fk my life.
Easy enough to give the developer's original game a try, extremely good value right now since the $5 version was released....just an option

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
I've started this game a couple of times and i'm really only interested in the Mom and Sister, the GF turned out to be surprisingly good too.
I've always stopped playing at some point because i find the apartment girls and the real estate/club stuff kinda uninteresting.
I'm curious how far along the family stuff has gotten

Zorlond

Jun 15, 2021
It depends on several factors, father/daughter, mother/son or brother/sister are genetically closer then cousins etc...
If both are perfectly healthy there's not that much chance for offspring to show genetic defects, however if the parents both carry the same inheritable defect, even though a brother and sister did not get it, they still carry it, and have a double chance it will manifest in the offspring (50% instead of 25% chance for not blood related). (plus the certainty you both carry the gene while the non bloodrelated need to share that gene which is a lower chance by itself)

Continuing inbreeding will cause the available genepool to get smaller and smaller, increasing defects each new generation.
It also will affect the auto-immune system, this will get weaker and weaker with each generation...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
In the short term, yeah, incest is undeniably harmful. But what about the long term? Note that we're talking about generations, here, so short term is 3-4 generations, while long term would be much further along, 8-10 at least. And obviously, since we're talking about humans here, that's going to be centuries down the line.

One could drag up old data like the Egyptian Pharaohs, or the Habsburg family, but unfortunately, that data is tainted. It's got human interference all over it. They're both cases of ultra-rich, ultra-powerful families that insisted on continued reproduction despite all the problems that were appearing. Unsurprisingly, when you have a guy with a massively projecting jaw, rickets, and mental disorders for days, and then insist that he marry his niece/cousin/sister, the offspring (if they even happen) is going to be even more screwed up. But that's because the genes the guy is passing on can't be anything else but jacked up. And his niece/cousin/sister is probably just as bad by that point.

I'd propose that in the long term, continued incest could actually have beneficial effects, but ONLY if you follow Nature's Rule. If the child cannot survive to adulthood on their own, They Don't. And they thus don't pass on their garbage DNA. Mother Nature is a cold-hearted bitch. Well, what tends to occur? If natural selection is allowed to happen, then any pairing that has bad DNA hiding in their backup strands that matches isn't going to have as many surviving children as a pairing that doesn't have the bad DNA. If this keeps going, generation after generation, the bad DNA eventually dies out, as it simply cannot replenish it's numbers as reliably as the good DNA. It just takes a while, much longer than one human lifespan.

Please note, this actually has happened in the real world. Humans have actually toed the line of extinction a few times, our population dropped to a few thousand in the distant past, and that was back when we didn't have the technology to bunch together, or move from one area to another easily. So incest was inevitable. And we got through it (probably giving us things like blonde hair and blue eyes in the process).

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
So you're telling me that the last time you played you had the official version, not some modded/compressed version, then now you again got the official version and the saves are not compatible? Not a single save is compatible and you have to restart the game.
It's impossible! The game is made in a way that if you don't mess up with the scripts, it will always know where to continue from. Even if you make a save on the last screen the one with "Coming soon" and you load from there it should still work.
For the saves to no longer be compatible it would mean that the game is trying to load the game from a point that is no longer in the script and I never removed any lines.

supernova874

Sep 18, 2019

About my error and the crashes:

I downloaded the full un-compressed version and i don't experience any of those issues , its related to the compression.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Since the question is always asked...

incest patch for all versions (new as of S2E7)
If something changes I will update the version, until then the offered version can be used.

- Workupload -

Patch Instructions

- copy "relationships.rpy" in folder "/game" and replace old file
- if the patch does not work, delete the file: relationships.rpyc

Just want to make sure. Will this still work with Season 3 Episode 2? It says as of Season 2 episode 7, so I don't know. Thanks.

Jacob VK

Mar 29, 2019
No More Money [S3 Ep.2 Gold] Compressed

Original Size Win/Linux: 4.73 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 1.11 GB: - WORKUPLOAD
Compressed Size Mac: 1.10 GB: - WORKUPLOAD

No More Money Walkthrough Mod

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:
or you can
Check out my
there weren't issue before for the pervious updates.but this time it started to get crash during the choices.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I have 16 pages of working saves here .... compressed version is fine.
Same my saves work just fine vanilla (without mod) and with mod. Using compressed version.

there weren't issue before for the pervious updates.but this time it started to get crash during the choices.
Also, for anyone saying the compressed version doesn't work, I've just tested it with my saves and didn't crash or show any missing images. Didn't crash or error on choices either. Tested both with mod and without mod.

keefer43

Dec 24, 2019
Great game - one of my all time favourites - good update too. Charlotte is getting closer and closer..... I can hardly wait for the revenge scene also. (you were planning a Revenge plot of some kind ..right?)

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes