VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.5.1 S3 Ep.5 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes

CassidyPRO

Jul 6, 2017
Just wondering why Every Single update you have to start the damn game over because saves do not work. No I do not use MODS. The game is good but not worth restarting every update. Im done with this trash
i dont think i ever had that issue... my saves always worked...

Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020
I can use my saves and I use Joker mod.

Is it normal that the update finish abruptly without any special screen?
I'm thown back to the main menu without warning.

Last edited:

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
As much as i liked that last Charlotte scene, it was totally out of character.. just the previous day she pushed the MC away whilst they were kissing and he touched her breast. The next morning she was suddenly willing to get on her knees and jerk the MC off in the shower and allow him to thighfuck her? It just didn't seem to match her character at all..

JohnSheridan

Apr 13, 2018
EDIT2: I didn't correctly read the incest patch and assumed it was out of date. Case closed. I'm a dumb.
So the incest mod hasn't been updated in a while and the Walkthrough & Cheats Mod doesn't contain an incest mod. Those 2 facts together are very sad. :(
EDIT: On that note how can it have an incest tag if it doesn't include incest and there is no mod or patch?

Last edited:

Verrethuun

Jun 21, 2019
So the incest mod hasn't been updated in a while and the Walkthrough & Cheats Mod doesn't contain an incest mod. Those 2 facts together are very sad. :(
EDIT: On that note how can it have an incest tag if it doesn't include incest and there is no mod or patch?
Uhm... the incest patch is replacing the relationships.rpy file ... it never needs to change because the game was written to be incest from the beginning... I am not using the mod, but I'm sure you can drop the incest relationships file into the game directory even with the mod and it will work just fine.

Reactions: Tulrek
Jun 21, 2020
I don't know what's up with the title of this game but it reminds me of a 10/10+++ joke a Ukrainian official made a year ago when asked why corruption had gone down so much after Russia went full crazy: "well, the good news is there's no money to steal..."

jcmp32

Aug 27, 2021
A
So you're telling me that the last time you played you had the official version, not some modded/compressed version, then now you again got the official version and the saves are not compatible? Not a single save is compatible and you have to restart the game.
It's impossible! The game is made in a way that if you don't mess up with the scripts, it will always know where to continue from. Even if you make a save on the last screen the one with "Coming soon" and you load from there it should still work.
For the saves to no longer be compatible it would mean that the game is trying to load the game from a point that is no longer in the script and I never removed any lines.
Android version pls?

Gimpster

Aug 15, 2021
honestly .. im done with this game until its finished .. i love the actual plot and characters .. but then dev is one of those tease and delay as much and for as long as possible when it comes to the mom .. and some updates have fallen into the tiny catagory ... im tired of the devs antics with this and ill simply forget this game exists until its finished

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Uhm... the incest patch is replacing the relationships.rpy file ... it never needs to change because the game was written to be incest from the beginning... I am not using the mod, but I'm sure you can drop the incest relationships file into the game directory even with the mod and it will work just fine.
The "mod" has it with it or without it...it's listed.

Try looking. JokerLeader has the mod with or without the "patch"

There is a patch clearly listed in the OP called INCEST

Patches: *

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
blowjob from sis/roommate, thighjob from mom/landlady.
Might as well quit where I saved and start at next release and hope there's real sex with Tris. Anything other than vaginal or anal does nothing for me. Footjob is actually a major turnoff.

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
As much as i liked that last Charlotte scene, it was totally out of character.. just the previous day she pushed the MC away whilst they were kissing and he touched her breast. The next morning she was suddenly willing to get on her knees and jerk the MC off in the shower and allow him to thighfuck her? It just didn't seem to match her character at all..
That is the problem. Heck in Season 1 Episode 1 MC touched Charlotte's breast. Their relationship gets to where the very next step should be them having sex. But then Charlotte pushes him away. This game started their relationship at 99.5 out of 100. At times it will step back to about 95 and jump right back to 99.5

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
That is the problem. Heck in Season 1 Episode 1 MC touched Charlotte's breast. Their relationship gets to where the very next step should be them having sex. But then Charlotte pushes him away. This game started their relationship at 99.5 out of 100. At times it will step back to about 95 and jump right back to 99.5
I am guessing that it will be Denise that pushes Charlotte to finally seal the deal, and this will only occur if MC is on the 'good guy' path, opens the Denise path, and doesn't creep on Denise in this latest update.

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes