VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.5.1 S3 Ep.5 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes

Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021
The vertical item is not a plate, that is the top or cover to the container the soup was in, the entire pot of soup was brought to the table and that's just the lid with a handle on the top of it so doesn't lay down flat onto the table
Oh, ok then)
Ugh, now I see, after you mentioned...

Reactions: KrusherKev

Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020
Up!
Is it normal that the update finish abruptly without any special screen?
I'm thown back to the main menu without warning.

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
Yes, don’t cheat on her. ;)
No, there is no way. NMM is no harem game, actions have consequences.
hard not to cheat there, cause its forced... you either kiss Lisa or get the BJ from Lauren, there is no "no cheat" option, and its something that bothers me a lot, cause its the only scene in the whole game like this. At least he admits it that he cheated on Emma (well i dont like Emma, but its still a dick move) and you can tell Lauren and Lisa that, and after the breakup with Emma you can still go for either Lauren or Lisa later on... thats kinda a "good" safe for this situation if you want to play a faithful MC.

But overall, cheating on girlfriends fits the MC perfectly, he is a player and horndog either way and the whole game goes about getting into as many panties as possible anyway, even if you try very hard to be a "good lad", the MC is just not very likeable overall... dont know what girls like about guys like this who flirt with and fucks everything, i dont even know if any girl would really like him long term though. But who will ever understand girls/womans hm? Iam pretty sure even a woman/girl doesnt understand them and herself.

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
Up!
Is it normal that the update finish abruptly without any special screen?
I'm thown back to the main menu without warning.
after which scene? shower scene with charlotte? than you finished the update yes. But at the end there is the screen with "chapter 3 episode 3 coming soon" or something like that, white on black.

Reactions: keefer43

Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020
after which scene? shower scene with charlotte? than you finished the update yes. But at the end there is the screen with "chapter 3 episode 3 coming soon" or something like that, white on black.
Yes right after the shower scene. But no screen. Maybe the Joker mod cut it ?

Sketty

Nov 24, 2017
I can't download the latest version.

With MEGA, with the MEGA app the download does not start at all, only an error message appears. Downloading yourself via MEGA only goes up to approx. 50%, then the download stops. Downloading again comes abort and error message instantaneously.

The same with Anonfile, Gofile, Mixdrop and Uploadheaven. All downloads start, but break off at about 50% and cannot be restarted because they then break off immediately.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
1677258787261.png

Hi guys,
How is everybody doing? I hope that you enjoyed the last episode, I tried my best to deliver a good episode.
PROGRESS STATUS
Since the release of the second episode, I took some time to think on how I want to proceed with the next episode and I can say I'm really excited to work on this episode.
A lot of things will happen and there will not be a single love interest that will not be seen in this episode, however some of them will get more screen time than others.
In this episode I want to progress the love story between our main character and the two favorite ladies (Charalotte and Tris) even more. However these two will not be the only relationships that will progress. I have a lot things planned for this episode on all fronts and I hope you'll enjoy it.
My goal would be to release the next episode in April, however based on how many big this episode is, it might not be possible, but I'll do my best.
BIG vs SMALL POLL
A few weeks ago I have started a poll to see if you guys would rather have a big update which takes more time to make, or smaller episodes monthly. Back then I said that I will analyze the votes based on all time support, because I was expecting to be a close fight. However 91% of you voted on a bigger episode, so there is no point in analyzing the votes. It's a clear win.
That being said I hope you all have a great weekend,
Jason

луна

Aug 24, 2021
View attachment 2414692

Hi guys,
How is everybody doing? I hope that you enjoyed the last episode, I tried my best to deliver a good episode.
PROGRESS STATUS
Since the release of the second episode, I took some time to think on how I want to proceed with the next episode and I can say I'm really excited to work on this episode.
A lot of things will happen and there will not be a single love interest that will not be seen in this episode, however some of them will get more screen time than others.
In this episode I want to progress the love story between our main character and the two favorite ladies (Charalotte and Tris) even more. However these two will not be the only relationships that will progress. I have a lot things planned for this episode on all fronts and I hope you'll enjoy it.
My goal would be to release the next episode in April, however based on how many big this episode is, it might not be possible, but I'll do my best.
BIG vs SMALL POLL
A few weeks ago I have started a poll to see if you guys would rather have a big update which takes more time to make, or smaller episodes monthly. Back then I said that I will analyze the votes based on all time support, because I was expecting to be a close fight. However 91% of you voted on a bigger episode, so there is no point in analyzing the votes. It's a clear win.
That being said I hope you all have a great weekend,
Jason
Take the time you need, the wait will be worth it.

Last edited:

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
Why Every New Version also have to Restart playing the game, can't load saved games
I've never had a problem loading old save games. One thing I do is make sure that I save on a screen that isn't dynamic. Several of the episodes end with an auto-playing slideshow and I make sure that I never save somewhere in the middle of the slideshow.

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes