VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.5.1 S3 Ep.5 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes

Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021
Poor Emma, such a pity she have a piece of shit BF... but still, she's a bit of stupid so it's her problem she made stupid thing with her lips, "popular" surgery, forgives MC thinking she's golddigger, forgives cheating...
At least MC got "deserved scene" with Kat, so I'd say it's Best part of the game for now :devilish:

UserNed

Mar 18, 2019
I've played this game through ver 3.1 and was taking a look at info on the new update and the game in general. The main game image caught my attention. The dad looking defeated and wounded in the background while the son fondles and kisses his wife and daughter. Throughout the game up to this point the mom/wife lamented the fact that her husband wasn't giving her the attention that she needed. She still cared for him but he was pushing her away by focusing on work. We later learn that he is doing this because he can't get it up anymore and is sorry that he can't take care of her like he used to do.

Tangential plot thought . . . what if the son worked on finding a way to help his father so he could satisfy is wife again? (maybe some special chocolates could help?) Mom would be happy and unconflicted and the MC could still be a horndog with other eight or so women in his life. He could even arrange a threesome with a random pool-boy/waiter so mom's fantasy is fulfilled. I know that takes a hella hot milf off the board but I kinda like it as it makes the MC a better guy. Also, it does not stop him from moving on Tris. It might actually help in that it would keep the folks busy so they might not notice the MC and Tris getting busy themselves.

Thoughts?

Flertes

Nov 4, 2022
Half of our love for the game depends on charlotte, if such a situation happens, there will be lows in the game capital.
I've played this game through ver 3.1 and was taking a look at info on the new update and the game in general. The main game image caught my attention. The dad looking defeated and wounded in the background while the son fondles and kisses his wife and daughter. Throughout the game up to this point the mom/wife lamented the fact that her husband wasn't giving her the attention that she needed. She still cared for him but he was pushing her away by focusing on work. We later learn that he is doing this because he can't get it up anymore and is sorry that he can't take care of her like he used to do.

Tangential plot thought . . . what if the son worked on finding a way to help his father so he could satisfy is wife again? (maybe some special chocolates could help?) Mom would be happy and unconflicted and the MC could still be a horndog with other eight or so women in his life. He could even arrange a threesome with a random pool-boy/waiter so mom's fantasy is fulfilled. I know that takes a hella hot milf off the board but I kinda like it as it makes the MC a better guy. Also, it does not stop him from moving on Tris. It might actually help in that it would keep the folks busy so they might not notice the MC and Tris getting busy themselves.

Thoughts?

franksiinatra

Dec 17, 2019
buildup is supposed to actually LEAD to something, 3 fucking seasons, and you still can't fuck like 60% of the cast. This game is the same as when you jerk off for a long time cuz you're edging trying to find the perfect scene, but you've been jerking off for too long so you end up losing your boner and decide to try again later or tomorrow

verzauberung

May 5, 2017
There are only 2 virgins. MC's gf was a virgin before meeting MC and he took her virginity before the game started.
Who is the other one?
Also we ever get a flashback scene to the first time with gf?

And you are totally right. Obv i thought she was always a lesbian and mc made her for the first time even consider dick. It writes itself:
I always thought men were disgusting but only you mc you make me actually want to try dick for the first time -> mc fucks her and turns her from lesbo to bi.....

Why even have established lesbos if they arent even dickvirgins :cautious:

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
Who is the other one?
Also we ever get a flashback scene to the first time with gf?
Tris (she's never even kissed anyone) and Bea are the virgins. Lisa seemed like one, she's in pain when the MC first penetrates her and he thinks how she's "as tight as a virgin" but when he asks her afterwards if she was a virgin she tells him that she had sex with her ex-boyfriend. Honestly, that scene would probably piss you off. :KEK:

And no, there's no flashback scene showing the MC taking Emma's virginity.

KrusherKev

Aug 23, 2022
Tris (she's never even kissed anyone) and Bea are the virgins. Lisa seemed like one, she's in pain when the MC first penetrates her and he thinks how she's "as tight as a virgin" but when he asks her afterwards if she was a virgin she tells him that she had sex with her ex-boyfriend. Honestly, that scene would probably piss you off. :KEK:

And no, there's no flashback scene showing the MC taking Emma's virginity.
" And no, there's no flashback scene showing the MC taking Emma's virginity. "
You are probably correct, however there was the scene when MC + Emma got caught by Charlotte, after what looks like prom evening, in the process of having sex, so possibly that was their first time together ??? MC did state at the beginning of the game that he and Emma have only been going out for a few months

• Thinking Face
Reactions: hysepReC

Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020
View attachment 2414692

Hi guys,
How is everybody doing? I hope that you enjoyed the last episode, I tried my best to deliver a good episode.
PROGRESS STATUS
Since the release of the second episode, I took some time to think on how I want to proceed with the next episode and I can say I'm really excited to work on this episode.
A lot of things will happen and there will not be a single love interest that will not be seen in this episode, however some of them will get more screen time than others.
In this episode I want to progress the love story between our main character and the two favorite ladies (Charalotte and Tris) even more. However these two will not be the only relationships that will progress. I have a lot things planned for this episode on all fronts and I hope you'll enjoy it.
My goal would be to release the next episode in April, however based on how many big this episode is, it might not be possible, but I'll do my best.
BIG vs SMALL POLL
A few weeks ago I have started a poll to see if you guys would rather have a big update which takes more time to make, or smaller episodes monthly. Back then I said that I will analyze the votes based on all time support, because I was expecting to be a close fight. However 91% of you voted on a bigger episode, so there is no point in analyzing the votes. It's a clear win.
That being said I hope you all have a great weekend,
Jason
observing.gif

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes