VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.5.1 S3 Ep.5 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes
Dec 7, 2017
I haven't played this game in more than a year, what content is there with the mom?
Yep, same here. Totally forgot about it. Thinking to take a few days off work and start a new game. ... perhaps.. not. Be interesting to see if and how the dev has developed.
Cheers

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
Weird how many blueballing games are like a cult with the fans. Extreme total blueballing like AWAM and JOHN have large numbers of Patreons and swarms of whiteknights. At least there is SOME sex here, though not with sis or mom (which I avoid like the plague anyway.) The mom I avoid. Tris is highly wanted.

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Weird how many blueballing games are like a cult with the fans. Extreme total blueballing like AWAM and JOHN have large numbers of Patreons and swarms of whiteknights. At least there is SOME sex here, though not with sis or mom (which I avoid like the plague anyway.) The mom I avoid. Tris is highly wanted.
People obsessed with their female protag waifus.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Do you really have to choose between Kat and Darlene? Also Lisa and Lauren or do you get scenes with the other one later?

KrusherKev

Aug 23, 2022
Do you really have to choose between Kat and Darlene? Also Lisa and Lauren or do you get scenes with the other one later?
The choice of Katrina or Darlene is due to having to choose a job path. Pretty sure developer indicated that both can be had sexually at some point if you have their paths open...ie even on real estate path you can eventually have Ket and on club path you can eventually have Darlene, they "share" at some point. You have to pick either Lisa or Lauren in S1 E2 when showing the apartment/condo, but when you go to the beach with them you can open up a side path with whomever you did not choose previously. Hint to know if you have both paths open is when you go to the club with L+L and Katrina asks which one is yours MC will saysomething like "let's just say both"

Aion_Abyss

Jul 28, 2020
1677308362286.png

Tris' hair is clipping through the bed in the scene when Charlotte and Erwin are at the party and you chose the manwhore route

Last edited:

MartinKrpan

May 15, 2020
I don't know where did you get the update but I hadn't had any problems. No crashes, no problem with incest patch and all my save files working as they should.

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
Dev said both mom & sis will have same pace of sexual progress. But, somehow, like all other incest games, he made sis's route as more faster sexual progress compare to mom's route. Yeah, both blow job with sis & pussy rub with mom scenes are nice. But, one have to agree that bj is can be called as "more hardcore" than pussy rub because it involves mouths and cocks. Where as pussy rub scene is just rubbing but with a cock.

I wish that in next update, Mom will do bj and sis will have less "hardcore" action.

MrBaddingtonBear

Apr 10, 2022
Dev said both mom & sis will have same pace of sexual progress. But, somehow, like all other incest games, he made sis's route as more faster sexual progress compare to mom's route. Yeah, both blow job with sis & pussy rub with mom scenes are nice. But, one have to agree that bj is can be called as "more hardcore" than pussy rub because it involves mouths and cocks. Where as pussy rub scene is just rubbing but with a cock.

I wish that in next update, Mom will do bj and sis will have less "hardcore" action.
You do understand that BJ is basically rubbing with mouth? So you say rubbing with mouth is more hardcore than rubbing with their private parts? Someone needs to touch grass and experience woman for real… :HideThePain:

nutka

Dec 30, 2022
I am already very curious about the continuation. I have not read your spoilers that btw are not marked as such. In advance something I noticed; this could improve the game:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Relax my dude (and Kassan as well) - it's coming. You have to remember the relationships with Tris & Charlotte are familial relationships...they naturally will take longer to get to that point due to the impact level of the relationships to the characters - it's like with the Tris scene when MC asks her if she's sure because once they do that act they can't go back - everything with those two relationships has a much bigger impact on these characters' lives due to those familial relationships - walking away / changing your mind later is not a very simple option when it's a situation like that.

If it's a big deal to you, just play something else until S3 is completed - we're only two episodes in and I think Jason said it'll be a longer season due to his plans to progress the story and that sex with Tris & Charlotte will be there by the end of it. He's done a really good job telling this story - these have to be drawn out or they don't flow right or hit very hard.
There's no way the releationships son/mother and brother/sister to be natural after a handjob or a blowjob.
To keep that way,they should stop after a kiss.
Anything beyond means realism is gone.

DinoOrange

Feb 17, 2018
A game that just goes straight to sex is boring af and not interesting. Some games are bad cause they just drag it out but this game does feel quite nice, considering that the amount of content released is good and he updates decently compared to some games.
Also considering this game is meant to have the patch to work as intended, there is meant to be some barriers to break but they shouldnt just be simple, "Hey lets go fuck. Okay sure honey"

girlfairdev

Mar 15, 2020
Anything beyond means realism is gone.
I'm not sure I'm understanding this overwhelming obsession with 'realism' in these AVN games. Has anyone looked around lately? Most of the 'realism' around us these days is some pretty depressing stuff. Writers take poetic license all the time, you need to learn to roll with it. Remind yourself this is a story not a history lesson. If the story line's builds the relationships in what becomes a little 'fantastical' manner then so be it. Of course having said that, I should qualify that is, for me, to a point. When they slap penises on babes, start pissing and shitting on each other and are chasing around zombies, that's too fantastical for me. Difference between fantasy and WTF.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I'm not sure I'm understanding this overwhelming obsession with 'realism' in these AVN games. Has anyone looked around lately? Most of the 'realism' around us these days is some pretty depressing stuff. Writers take poetic license all the time, you need to learn to roll with it. Remind yourself this is a story not a history lesson. If the story line's builds the relationships in what becomes a little 'fantastical' manner then so be it. Of course having said that, I should qualify that is, for me, to a point. When they slap penises on babes, start pissing and shitting on each other and are chasing around zombies, that's too fantastical for me. Difference between fantasy and WTF.
The reason I was talking about realism,is because some use it as way to explain the slow progress son/mother and brother/sister.

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes