VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.5.1 S3 Ep.5 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
A game that just goes straight to sex is boring af and not interesting. Some games are bad cause they just drag it out but this game does feel quite nice, considering that the amount of content released is good and he updates decently compared to some games.
Also considering this game is meant to have the patch to work as intended, there is meant to be some barriers to break but they shouldnt just be simple, "Hey lets go fuck. Okay sure honey"
I disagree. TEASING is boring as fuck. Updates with no sex at all are boring.

girlfairdev

Mar 15, 2020
The reason I was talking about realism,is because some use it as way to explain the slow progress son/mother and brother/sister.
I understand and am totally with you. I get it, too. It's like a carrot that is endlessly dangled in front of you. But to advocate for patience, consider this. When I started playing these games way back about the best of the most attractive games were Play with Us, Melody, Living with Mary, Twists of My Life, Sisterly lust et. al.. I was the same way. Always anxious for the big scene. Then the big scenes came. They were pretty awesome big scenes... and then that was it. Maybe play through them a couple few more times, but most of them turn into BTDT pretty quickly. Seriously, suck up the teasing a little bit, savor the anticipation, because once it's over it turns into, like I said, been there done that.

Reactions: KrusherKev

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I understand and am totally with you. I get it, too. It's like a carrot that is endlessly dangled in front of you. But to advocate for patience, consider this. When I started playing these games way back about the best of the most attractive games were Play with Us, Melody, Living with Mary, Twists of My Life, Sisterly lust et. al.. I was the same way. Always anxious for the big scene. Then the big scenes came. They were pretty awesome big scenes... and then that was it. Maybe play through them a couple few more times, but most of them turn into BTDT pretty quickly. Seriously, suck up the teasing a little bit, savor the anticipation, because once it's over it turns into, like I said, been there done that.
No,I have no problem to wait.
But I am not OK how some players use realism as an excuse.
For fuck sake how we can even talk about realism in an incest game?
My first experience was back in 2014(one year after the start of Pattreon)-first teasers of MATM
Later in 2015 we got also RL and SU.BTW both games are still running-almost 8 years later.

Reactions: girlfairdev

girlfairdev

Mar 15, 2020
Slow burn always sucks.
I have to agree. I'm old school about stories. I like to get into a story and that's tough to really do 10 minutes at a time once every month or so. This whole format is that way so that isn't unique to this game. Cliff hanger writing is not new, but in the days that cliff hanger films were shown you'd get a new episode in a week or two. Now you get it on whoever's schedule, personnel and equipment capability, which varies from dev to dev. In some cases for me it has meant having to play a game from the beginning again so I can remember what happened. That, I'm sure, is why so many people say they won't even bother until the game is finished. But after all that's the nature of this beast. Using this 'fund me' method of delivery to the public, what most call 'milking' isn't really anything of the kind. It's simply the way the platform has evolved. The updates are 10 minutes long, because they're designed to be that way. Because that's what keeps players around.

Reactions: Kassan06969

Bloodmoon22

Oct 17, 2020
JokerLeader Anyway you could put your mod on a site that is NOT MIXDROP please? This in my opinion is a crappy site. I can not ever get it to work most of the time. Thank you.

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
Thank you for your insightful reply.
Not sure what kind of reply you were expecting. Three seasons of slow build with Charlotte and you want to give her back to Erwin? That's a fucking terrible idea, mate. MC is in love with Charlotte, why in the fuck would he arrange a threesome for her that doesn't even involve him??? There's not even any indication that she wants that.

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
royalcandy trying to use the auto feature but it still pauses in the middle of animations when they change so you still have to manually click every time I'm no expert but it seems like that would be an easy fix

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
royalcandy trying to use the auto feature but it still pauses in the middle of animations when they change so you still have to manually click every time I'm no expert but it seems like that would be an easy fix
Umm... I need to check the renpy documentation. I'm not sure what you're talking about.

Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021
Yeah yeah, incest, mother, sister, slowburn, few sweet girlfriends, I see not big differences between them mostly, though redhead is indeed cool but... to be totally honest I'm playing this game cause of Kat route.
And want to add also... I like Emma with short hair and fake boobs much more, and no, she's not a bimbo, thx dev.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: royalcandy

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Umm... I need to check the renpy documentation. I'm not sure what you're talking about.
I'm sorry, I guess I had to add the quick menu myself so it's not your problem. Anyway I was using auto play so it scrolls through text automatically, but during animated scenes you still have to click to go from one animation to the next. I think it's probably due to the ui.interact (), but when I deleted that it cycles through animations too fast. I've edited a few scripts but don't know shit about renpy or how to get animations to play a certain number of times or for a specific time period. Love your work by the way!

ZugVader

Jul 15, 2021
how to disable save names, they're so annoying
You must be playing only 1 path. Because save names are a necessity if you're playing multiple paths/LIs/Choices. And I am guessing you are in the 1% of people that hate having to name their saves. If not the ONLY 1 period.

Reactions: KrusherKev
4.20 star(s) 156 Votes