VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.5.1 S3 Ep.5 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
I have to agree. I'm old school about stories. I like to get into a story and that's tough to really do 10 minutes at a time once every month or so. This whole format is that way so that isn't unique to this game. Cliff hanger writing is not new, but in the days that cliff hanger films were shown you'd get a new episode in a week or two. Now you get it on whoever's schedule, personnel and equipment capability, which varies from dev to dev. In some cases for me it has meant having to play a game from the beginning again so I can remember what happened. That, I'm sure, is why so many people say they won't even bother until the game is finished. But after all that's the nature of this beast. Using this 'fund me' method of delivery to the public, what most call 'milking' isn't really anything of the kind. It's simply the way the platform has evolved. The updates are 10 minutes long, because they're designed to be that way. Because that's what keeps players around.
Everything is milking whether it is a multibillion dollar tech company to a VN dev making a couple hundred dollars a month, they are all trying to come up with a strategy to give us a slow drip feed delivery of the product they are making so they can make as much money as possible with as little effort as possible for as long as possible.

This got the hottest milf but the worst slow burn I've seen since I don't even like Handjob scenes in general and they're treated like royalty here, go figure..
I've seen so many hand jobs and blow jobs in these games I am starting to get sick of seeing them. :sick:

Last edited:

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
I disagree I find the teasing more sexy than the sex sometimes especially playing Pale Carnation the Foreplay and Teasing is hot as hell.
That makes absolutely no sense to me. I HATE teasing. Any yeah, blowjob scenes are meh and I wish they'd stop adding handjob scenes.

Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021
I'm slowly adding some points for future review:
++ best kiss scene animations for VN so far
+ Kat route (great antagonist girl so far)
- Music badly fits scenes (I liked how that tracks used in Leap of Faith but here... they're used bad, sorry but really bad)

nutka

Dec 30, 2022
My goodness, that was short. So much work for such a short period of entertainment. I had the honor of playing uninterrupted until S03E01, and I didn't realize how short such an episode really is. Well, I still have the option of playing through the Club Path or trying to complete the other LIs. But those will be decisions that are not on my mind. And unfortunately my time is limited. Fortunately, I was splendidly entertained by NMM. On the other hand, the story takes a strange path. Watching an MC return to health, “softly” beaten, limits the possibilities (not only the sexual ones) and diminishes the interest in the continuation of the story. I'm also not a fan of violence in adult stories either.

I wish the developer all the best with the development and you all have fun with spoiling and knowing better what the developer has to do. I'll wait until I can buy S03, probably even until S04, because the cliffhanger in S02 was terribly exciting.

Last edited:

Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021
That makes absolutely no sense to me. I HATE teasing. Any yeah, blowjob scenes are meh and I wish they'd stop adding handjob scenes.
Mostly agree, but sometimes Teasing scenes are really Hot, still there must be balance... we all know handjobs and other ...jobs are needed for "soldier" to get ready and not as it's used in most slowburn incest games

atrebor68

Engaged Member
Aug 26, 2020
Game discovered by a couple of days, great game, story, graphics, characters. I'd like for one path (the bad boy path where MC works at the night club) and MC going to corrupt his girlfriend, his lover or his little sister, by making her work as a whore at the club.

Last edited:

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Does anyone know if mc will ever have a chance of getting some action with that hot blonde dr at the hospital? cause she is like the 2nd hottest npc model in this game, you cant just waste her render without any sexual situations, and i dont even think her name was on the voting poll

Reactions: KrusherKev

KrusherKev

Aug 23, 2022
Does anyone know if mc will ever have a chance of getting some action with that hot blonde dr at the hospital? cause she is like the 2nd hottest npc model in this game, you cant just waste her render without any sexual situations, and i dont even think her name was on the voting poll
I was so hoping for MC to get some action with the hot blonde doctor as well, but not going to happen :( BUT the damn fine consolation prize is the hot blonde nurse ( Bea ) who is absolutely going to be in some action with MC and soon !!!

Last edited:

KrusherKev

Aug 23, 2022
Game discovered for a couple of days, great game, story, graphics, characters. I'd like for one path (the bad boy path where MC works at the night club) and MC going to corrupt his girlfriend, his lover or his little sister, by making her work as a whore at the club.
Was all with you on the praise and great points about the game.....until the part about whoring out Tris, that's not going to happen. Tris is MC's only if he wants her

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
My guess is that MC will bang that Doctor long before he ever get's to bang Charlotte or Tris.

kratos1234

Dec 27, 2018
Game discovered by a couple of days, great game, story, graphics, characters. I'd like for one path (the bad boy path where MC works at the night club) and MC going to corrupt his girlfriend, his lover or his little sister, by making her work as a whore at the club.
OH! BY GOD NOT!
moe-oh.gif
I know you like to share like in Deliverance but I hope it doesn't happen

Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021
I was so hoping for MC to get some action with the hot blonde doctor as well, but not going to happen :( BUT the damn fine consolation prize is the hot blonde nurse ( Bea ) who is absolutely going to be in some action with MC and soon !!!
Bea is consolation prize? Oh, c'mon... maybe reverse situation, if we fail with Bea so some middle age blonde be our consolation prize? As for Me it sounds better.

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
View attachment 2153853
No More Money [S3 Ep.2 Gold] Walkthrough Multi Mod
Now the Mod Unlocks Achievements and Memories. Thanks, Wills747 for the help.

Note: I know the "Unlock Gallery or Unlock Memories" shows above all the Episodes in the Achievements & Memory Screens, but just press one, and you will unlock everything for the Achievements or Memories.

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: - -

As always, if you like the game, please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
I am getting errors every time I try to download from Mixdrop or Mixdrop w/Patch.

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes