VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.5.1 S3 Ep.5 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 155 Votes

Filipis

Nov 15, 2022
I'll take every girl one by one and then you can tell me if that's not a story. There are main girls and secondary characters, so it's only normal that the main girls would have a more complicated story, but the other characters also have stories. It's not just about sex with any of the girls.

Let's talk about the secondary girls you mentioned.

Sheila (black cop)
Her sister got missing and her only lead would be to get close to a guy who just got infiltrated in the life of the main suspect in her sister's disappearance. So she wants to get close to him as soon as possible, maybe this way she'll be able to learn something about her sister. That's why she's willing to give her body so easily. She wants to solve things fast.
However things take a turn when she realizes she has feelings for the mc, so now she's in between two choices. Keep using the mc, or come clean and tell him everything. She chose the second one.

Lisa
After a toxic relationship with a guy she is finally free. And meets up a really nice guy who she really likes. But she's not sure what to do about this. She just had her heart broken and beside she even admits that she never enjoyed sex. Sex for her was never something wow. She was pressured by the other people around her into having sex, because that was what everybody does. However after a few dates she finally decides to have sex with the mc (Season 2 Episode 1) and for the first time she enjoyed the sex, that's because she did it with someone she really liked and she felt comfortable not like in her previous relationship.

Lauren
A typical college girl who thinks her only way into making people like her is by giving her body. Her best friend Lisa, is gorgeous so most guys are interested in her and maybe if Lisa rejects them, then Lauren comes. So she's always used to being the second in everything. Lisa gets the admirers. Lisa got the brains. Lisa has money. So she was always in Lisa's shadow. Now the MC comes and there is finally a really nice guy who is interested in her not in Lisa. She usually had to do slutty things to get the guys, but now let's see. We already have a guy who is interested in her. Yes she's still slutty. She's still doing the same things over and over again, because that's who she is. That's what she has become. A little slut that needs attention.

Like I said these are not some top tier stories, but you can't possibly say it was just "Hi, nice to meet you. LET'S BANG." Have at least the decency to listen to their stories.

As for the main girls who you said the story is stalled, like I said multiple times, these women lived with the MC since forever. For 20 years they were taught that a relationship between them and the MC should not be allowed. So now after 20 years, something has changed. You can't expect them to just go with the flow. They have to keep living in the same house as the MC and have a normal relationship until they die. It cannot be a fling. It cannot be a mistake. They have to be sure that this is really something they wanna do, because they will have to live with that choice for the rest of their lives. I know that there are a lot of similar games that take a different approach, but I won't.

And yes, there are a lot of things I could explore on each of these relationships, but unfortunately like many other developers I added too many characters for a solo developer and now I have to live with that decision. I can't just forget about the other characters and focus only on a few girls. I need to work on every one of them. Yes, lately I've been making more content with the main girls, but there are women in MC's life now and it's only normal that he sees them from time to time. I would love write the story and plan scenes and make everything how I would love and explore every corner of the relationships, but to do so, I would have to create a huge story with a huge number of renders, which is just not possible yet.
I hope that someday, I would have a reliable team and do this on a professional level, but until then I would just have to settle for a good enough game.
Now listen, I respect the decision and even encourage it - integrity is hard to find nowadays.

But I just hope you maintain that vision through the end, and don't get sidetracked by prospects that would be better suited for the next project (after NMM). I've seen too many AVNs get lost along the way because the developer got bored of his own story and wanted to wrap up quickly.

Tokenugget

Jan 25, 2022
Im really interested of what bea thinks of the picture she saw on the mc's phone because no way she will consider that normal and she already knows how much tris is "protective" of her brother can't wait for her to connect the dots.
I'm figuring Bea already connected the dots. When Tris and the MC were bantering back and forth about the maid outfit when they were bandaging the MC... she had to know something is going on. She caught the lie...

2023-03-01 15_47_13-No More Money.png

keefer43

Dec 24, 2019
I'm figuring Bea already connected the dots. When Tris and the MC were bantering back and forth about the maid outfit when they were bandaging the MC... she had to know something is going on. She caught the lie...

View attachment 2430252
I'm worried about her motivation. I believe she is working for Katrina and was the one who provided the pictures of Tris and Charlotte to Katrina.

KrusherKev

Aug 23, 2022
I'm worried about her motivation. I believe she is working for Katrina and was the one who provided the pictures of Tris and Charlotte to Katrina.
Interesting idea and have to say haven't thought of that, but what is your basis for the theory that Bea is working for Katrina? How does a (until recently) high school girl who sold ice cream on the weekend meet up with the drug selling gangster-ish owner of a night club? When we first met Bea she and Tris seemed like good friends already after just a few days, is that an act on Bea's part? Just wondering where you came up with the idea and how?

Tokenugget

Jan 25, 2022
Well, i think Kat is too loved by the community. I guessing she'll be de-villainized. Haha. I mean, yeah she runs of BDSM bar, but that'll be explained to the MC by Kat that all the girls are consenting (think Pale Carnations). And as far as the drugs, meh, who doesn't love them? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Then again I hope for happy endings. Yeah Kat had the MC beat up, but she'll probably make it up to him and explain it in a way that makes him forgive her. ;) And the MC and Darlene and Kat can get together.

Reactions: Zoomaa

Zoomaa

Jul 14, 2022
Interesting idea and have to say haven't thought of that, but what is your basis for the theory that Bea is working for Katrina? How does a (until recently) high school girl who sold ice cream on the weekend meet up with the drug selling gangster-ish owner of a night club? When we first met Bea she and Tris seemed like good friends already after just a few days, is that an act on Bea's part? Just wondering where you came up with the idea and how?
it seems far fetched to me because you can see her in the pictures

1677721669913.png

KrusherKev

Aug 23, 2022
it seems far fetched to me because you can see her in the pictures

View attachment 2430629
Interested in how the OP came up with the line of thinking that Bea was working for Katrina....personally at this point I don't think so, Bea seems sweet and smart and a good friend and nice love interest choice, but if OP has some basis to the statement it would be interesting to hear.....

Reactions: Zoomaa

Zoomaa

Jul 14, 2022
Well, i think Kat is too loved by the community. I guessing she'll be de-villainized. Haha. I mean, yeah she runs of BDSM bar, but that'll be explained to the MC by Kat that all the girls are consenting (think Pale Carnations). And as far as the drugs, meh, who doesn't love them? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Then again I hope for happy endings. Yeah Kat had the MC beat up, but she'll probably make it up to him and explain it in a way that makes him forgive her. ;) And the MC and Darlene and Kat can get together.
honestly, I hope for some revenge but not to the extent of her death or prison for a lifetime because she did break into the house and threaten the MC family

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
I hope not because that's Darlene's love. I'd rather see a threesome with her, Darlene and the MC. :ROFLMAO: After all, maybe she's just misunderstood.
Darlene is OK (but too old for MC IMO) but Katrina is a bad person including for Darlene. Antisocial personality disorder level.

Tokenugget

Jan 25, 2022
Darlene is OK (but too old for MC IMO) but Katrina is a bad person including for Darlene. Antisocial personality disorder level.
Oh definitely in the realm of the cluster B disorders.... :ROFLMAO: But that's kinda why i feel for her, somewhere in her life she had trauma and it created this monster. However, no one is too old for the MC :sneaky:

Anyway, maybe she'll be redeemed.

Reactions: Zerorox

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Whatever revenge is heaped onto Kat by the MC I feel that it will have to be done in a smart way because does Kat have a boss that she answers to?
So murder wouud be a bad option so it needs to be done in such a way that no blame can be laid at the MC feet

Reactions: KrusherKev

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
Whatever revenge is heaped onto Kat by the MC I feel that it will have to be done in a smart way because does Kat have a boss that she answers to?
So murder wouud be a bad option so it needs to be done in such a way that no blame can be laid at the MC feet
Make something happen that makes it look like she majorly fucked things up so her boss does something?

Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021
Katrina route is the Best, love that girl, crazy and most fun. (Reason to play this game)
Katrina gf is... Nah, no thoughts 'bout her.
Mom is Ok, incest classic mom.
Aunt is Ok, but more like some plot tool for now.
Girlfriend is strange masochist?
Tris is still Child (omg, no... kiss is too much, let me give you second blowjob instead :KEK:)
Blonde - too basic personality "type - prude"
Redhead - "good girl with slutty behavior" not much of her personality for now. They just have sex.
Cop is strange, not very believable tbh
Oh, I forgot nurse... omg, why is she here?
10 LI's to progress... I hope MC's mom at least masturbates, cause you know...

Last edited:

kratos1234

Dec 27, 2018
Katrina route is the Best, love that girl, crazy and most fun. (Reason to play this game)
Katrina gf is... Nah, no thoughts 'bout her.
Mom is Ok, incest classic mom.
Aunt is Ok, but more like some plot tool for now.
Girlfriend is strange masochist?
Tris is still Child (omg, no... kiss is too much, let me give you second blowjob instead :KEK:)
Blonde - too basic personality "type - prude"
Redhead - "good girl with slutty behavior" not much of her personality for now. They just have sex.
Cop is strange, not very believable tbh
Oh, I forgot nurse... omg, why is she here?
10 LI's to progress... I hope MC's mom at least masturbates, cause you know...
I want to see how cm and Emma's relationship develops
With Emma's way of being, she gives everything for her partner. I think she wouldn't mind sharing her mc as long as he's with her.

Reactions: KrusherKev
4.20 star(s) 155 Votes