VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.5.1 S3 Ep.5 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 155 Votes

Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021
Katrina IS hot, but she's a psycho and again, you don't stick your dick in crazy. She's a sadist and will hurt MC again if he lets her.
That's the thing, our MC deserves such "Girlfriend" for sure, he make idiotic/asshole decisions one after another (even without our help) , so she's the Savior in our case :KEK:
So I say "Stick in all the crazy and lets watch the show"!

Reactions: kibaris and Zoomaa

Alphaeboy

Jul 22, 2019
hopefully, that would lead to some good drama between Emma and the other girls. It's interesting u got caught in the ally I think that means you are not pursuing Lauren after the beach date with both of them ? I chose both of them can't wait for Lisa to find that her second boyfriend is also cheating on her with none other than her bestfriend :HideThePain: maybe kat should have killed the MC
One of them can be the main girlfriend #1 or #2 based on breaking up with Emma or cheating; while the other you didn't choose can be a side girl. but Lisa is a bit more guilty about it; so I don't think she will continue it. Lauren didn't care and wanted that DICK.

It's crazy how there are four different ways Emma caught you cheating
Emma caught him fucking Lisa in the alley
Emma caught him fucking Lauren
Emma caught him in the restaurant after Lisa felt guilty for messing with her best friend's boyfriend and left
Emma caught you getting a blowjob from Lauren while being Lisa boyfriend

What makes it worse Emma didn't know about the second girlfriend only the side chick in those two paths, and that won't end well for him; because they all three go to the same college as you can see in season 2 ep.1

Second thought Yeah I think Kay should have killed him because those girls will make him suffer for fuckboy nature it's even Crazy that Bea still dates him after seeing him having two girlfriends and hell even if you're on Tris's path she knows about them and still kissed him in episode LMAO. I wonder why drama will cone from this.

Alphaeboy

Jul 22, 2019
there's a bug. apparently, I still ot the blowjob because I apparently cheated on Emma... even though I didn't.
If you cheat on Emma and chase after her keeps her on the route.
You're get a BJ either way but MC feel like shit about hurting her like that.

AlexMpog

Oct 17, 2022
Hey Guys!
Maybe I am old fashioned or I just didn't get it. But the Tris's blowjob scene on last update was kinda weird and surreal. I mean MC knows that it is her first BJ (drunk BJ does not count) and he asks her to make deepthroat? Really now? That's just gross and surreal. I don't buy it.
P.S. I'm playing on Real Estate Path (and it is a mild path If I got it right)

Alphaeboy

Jul 22, 2019
Hey Guys!
Maybe I am old fashioned or I just didn't get it. But the Tris's blowjob scene on last update was kinda weird and surreal. I mean MC knows that it is her first BJ (drunk BJ does not count) and he asks her to make deepthroat? Really now? That's just gross.
Listen, no offense I don't really see the big problem. I mean many people already complain about the lack of incest progression. At least we got teasing and something from Trish here. If you look at the old threads all you see is people complaining about the lack of it.
This is real step up and hopefully ep.3 is more so we get some lack complaining and whining honestly but I'm being hopeful there will be more either way.

AlexMpog

Oct 17, 2022
Listen, no offense I don't really see the big problem. I mean many people already complain about the lack of incest progression. At least we got teasing and something from Trish here. If you look at the old threads all you see is people complaining about the lack of it.
This is real step up and hopefully ep.3 is more so we get some lack complaining and whining honestly but I'm being hopeful there will be more either way.
That's not what I was trying to say, i don't mind BJ from Tris.
It is about how it was - just imagine - You've got a virgin to make you BJ, she has never had a boyfriend and she has never done BJ to anyone. Are you really gonna ask her for deepthroat on her first BJ ever? No, You'll probably be gentle with her.
Let's be realistic. You should be a real jerk to force her on deepthroat (don't take it literally please).
That's just very illogical and it ruins atmosphere very badly, well at least for me. One moment MC is caring, another moment asks for deepthroat? Again, I don't mind BJ from her, not at all. But it is just not in MC character, at least on Real Estate Path

Last edited:

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
Hey Guys!
Maybe I am old fashioned or I just didn't get it. But the Tris's blowjob scene on last update was kinda weird and surreal. I mean MC knows that it is her first BJ (drunk BJ does not count) and he asks her to make deepthroat? Really now? That's just gross and surreal. I don't buy it.
If you look through the whole game, it's the bipolar nature of the main character, one moment he's a pervert who thinks only for his dick, another moment he suddenly cares a lot about others, gentle etc.
In principle, this somewhat reflects the male essence: when you realy horny, all other "higher" emotions recede into the background.

zeromike

Apr 24, 2021
I agree. Honestly there are a few things I'm starting to hate though-titty fucking, ass cheek fucking and this face fucking thing that I see too often. However it's time for things to move forward though with Triss and Charlotte since I'm only on their path so the game is dragging a bit.

Reactions: Kassan06969

Alphaeboy

Jul 22, 2019
That's not what I was trying to say, i don't mind BJ from Tris.
It is about how it was - just imagine - You've got a virgin to make you BJ, she has never had a boyfriend and she has never done BJ to anyone. Are you really gonna ask her for deepthroat on her first BJ ever? No, You'll probably be gentle with her.
Let's be realistic. You should be a real jerk to force her on deepthroat (don't take it literally please).
That's just very illogical and it ruins atmosphere very badly, well at least for me. One moment MC is caring, another moment asks for deepthroat? Again, I don't mind BJ from her, not at all.
It won't be shocking that she watched bj videos to improve since she knew she had to do it sometime tbh. it's that unrealistic
Also, Real Estate MC asks but Club Manger MC is more aggressive and treats all women like sluts.

Real Estate let her know he was cumming but Club MC just came in her mouth without warning.

Reactions: KrusherKev

Alphaeboy

Jul 22, 2019
I agree. Honestly there are a few things I'm starting to hate though-titty fucking, ass cheek fucking and this face fucking thing that I see too often. However it's time for things to move forward though with Triss and Charlotte since I'm only on their path so the game is dragging a bit.
No I honestly don't care for that; just want less people to stop complaining and whining about it; I just hope it cools down which I doubt.

4.20 star(s) 155 Votes