VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.5.1 S3 Ep.5 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 155 Votes

KrusherKev

Aug 23, 2022
Almost positive that Tris did say something to the effect of let her know if not doing something right when she was getting ready to give the BJ (although she was confident enough in herself to say she would make him cum in 30 seconds) so MC suggesting that as an option to make it feel even better....you know....helpful big brother and all :)

Hitman955

Super User
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Android version:

Reactions: HHævnen

AlexMpog

Oct 17, 2022
Hey! I bought Gold Edition on steam (integrated WT) and I have question. There is a scene in Season 1 Episode 4 - when MC changes in front of Tris and you have a choice to "be shameless" in order to get +1 point with Tris. But after the scene points with Tris are the same. Is there any problem with steam version?
I remember that if you have enough points some scenes sometimes play differently, so if trigger doesn't work thats a lame.
Thx for answers beforehand.

KrusherKev

Aug 23, 2022
Hey! I bought Gold Edition on steam (integrated WT) and I have question. There is a scene in Season 1 Episode 4 - when MC changes in front of Tris and you have a choice to "be shameless" in order to get +1 point with Tris. But after the scene points with Tris are the same. Is there any problem with steam version?
I remember that if you have enough points some scenes sometimes play differently, so if trigger doesn't work thats a lame.
Thx for answers beforehand.
Gold edition on Steam does not show relationship points to the best of my knowledge. If the game indicates +1 relationship point for an event, no doubt it does occur, there just isn't a running total. As far as I recall, the only time number of points matter specifically is in S1 E1 where you must have 3 points for Charlotte to feel her up, and 3 points for Tris for her to not get angry with you when boner on the beach occurs.

KrusherKev

Aug 23, 2022
Yes, you are right - it does not show points. I downloaded mod here and used it with steam version. Was curious.
I'm not sure but points matter not inly in S1 E1, but in S1 in general. I might be wrong, cause last time I played S1 + S2 was far ago, just decided to play it again, but on steam.
And yeah - it did not add any points (Be shameless option), I had 8 before that and still have 8.
The last time I played I did not play attention much, maybe there some maximum value in points and you can't have more?
Sounds like an issue with the mod, not with the game.

4.20 star(s) 155 Votes