VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.5.1 S3 Ep.5 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 151 Votes

minoslune

Aug 17, 2017
sup guys, im just picking this game up for the first time and I got a question, my character is picking between 2 jobs, the real estate one and the club one, is this a game where theres actually 2 routes or is this decision purely for how my character reacts to stuff in game? like a choose your personality kind of thing?

Zoomaa

Jul 14, 2022
sup guys, im just picking this game up for the first time and I got a question, my character is picking between 2 jobs, the real estate one and the club one, is this a game where theres actually 2 routes or is this decision purely for how my character reacts to stuff in game? like a choose your personality kind of thing?
like a choose your personality kind of thing? yes it is
Real state is the gentlemen's path -- mc is nicer and more of a romantic white knight
the club manager is the criminal path -- mc is a little ruder
note the mc will interaction with girls will be slightly different

Reactions: KrusherKev

FullyAnimated

Jul 17, 2019
There are two sub-routes so far:
1) the bar owner and the real estate agent
2) two other girls who are side attractions

KrusherKev

Aug 23, 2022
Strongly suggest trying gameplays for both job routes. Not real major differences until you get into season 2, but the actions and interactions between MC and most of the ladies alter based on job path. By end of season 3 there will appearantly be quite a big change in the MC from his initial personality to end S3 personality if on club path.

BigBlob69

May 4, 2022
Could someone provide me with some spoilers as to whether any romance paths are exclusionary? For example, does pursuing other girls lock you out of Emma, or vice versa? If not, is this because Emma comes to accept sharing you, or is it just that the mc lies through his teeth and the paths magically never overlap? There's no harem tag for the game so it is extremely unclear, and I hate a lying mc. Same questions for all the other girls. Thanks in advance :)

KrusherKev

Aug 23, 2022
Could someone provide me with some spoilers as to whether any romance paths are exclusionary? For example, does pursuing other girls lock you out of Emma, or vice versa? If not, is this because Emma comes to accept sharing you, or is it just that the mc lies through his teeth and the paths magically never overlap? There's no harem tag for the game so it is extremely unclear, and I hate a lying mc. Same questions for all the other girls. Thanks in advance :)
Simple answer.....no one other than the developer knows currently. It has been mentioned that some love interests will accept sharing the MC and some others not so much, some combinations will work and some won't......only way to know is to play the game all the way thru and there is still a whole bunch of S3 episodes and all of S4 to go, gonna be a fun experience figuring out what combos work for the MC

BigBlob69

May 4, 2022
Simple answer.....no one other than the developer knows currently. It has been mentioned that some love interests will accept sharing the MC and some others not so much, some combinations will work and some won't......only way to know is to play the game all the way thru and there is still a whole bunch of S3 episodes and all of S4 to go, gonna be a fun experience figuring out what combos work for the MC
Thanks for the info. I guess I'm gonna break things off with Emma then, it's absolutely ridiculous to say "I love you more each and every day" when you're cheating with a several women.

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
Thanks for the info. I guess I'm gonna break things off with Emma then, it's absolutely ridiculous to say "I love you more each and every day" when you're cheating with a several women.
To be honest, you probably won't enjoy this game if you hate cheating. Emma does come to accept sharing the MC, but that's only after she catches him with another girl. You can't get Lisa and Lauren without lying about having a girlfriend and you have to get at least a kiss from Lisa beforehand. Charlotte is married. Darlene and Kat are in a relationship and one of them can cheat on the other with the MC depending on your path (so far you can't get both of them in one playthrough but maybe that will change in the future).

If you're going to break up with Emma because you don't want to cheat then you'd probably want to avoid Lisa and Lauren too because they also see themselves as the MC's exclusive girlfriend if you're on their path and i doubt they will be as understanding about him being with other girls as Emma is.

Reactions: BigBlob69

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Tris by far. Hopefully this means moving faster with her. Teasing sucks.
Well, I love the teasing, but it's now on a point where it's getting a bit old. At least she could have taken her panties off during the last scene :p
I'm not interested in the guys getting jerked off or getting a BJ (that's what the fast forward button is for), for me it's always about the girl. So if there's another "teaser", she should be the one to get the attention.

Reactions: Ara-sH

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
To be honest, you probably won't enjoy this game if you hate cheating. Emma does come to accept sharing the MC, but that's only after she catches him with another girl. You can't get Lisa and Lauren without lying about having a girlfriend and you have to get at least a kiss from Lisa beforehand. Charlotte is married. Darlene and Kat are in a relationship and one of them can cheat on the other with the MC depending on your path (so far you can't get both of them in one playthrough but maybe that will change in the future).

If you're going to break up with Emma because you don't want to cheat then you'd probably want to avoid Lisa and Lauren too because they also see themselves as the MC's exclusive girlfriend if you're on their path and i doubt they will be as understanding about him being with other girls as Emma is.
Well, they don't have to be understanding if you focus on one of them and ignore the other (which is possible).

Maybe I missed something, but I think you can ignore pretty much every girl in the game meaning that you have several options to focus on one and not cheat at all.

Reactions: KrusherKev

BigBlob69

May 4, 2022

To get Lisa and Lauren, do you have to have to get a kiss/bj from one of them, then in the beach scene tell the other one that they're beautiful?

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
Well, they don't have to be understanding if you focus on one of them and ignore the other (which is possible).

Maybe I missed something, but I think you can ignore pretty much every girl in the game meaning that you have several options to focus on one and not cheat at all.
Depends on whether you consider getting a kiss from Lisa while still being with Emma as cheating or not (i do). Beyond that, yes, you can avoid cheating and stay faithful to one girl if you want. Your playthrough might feel a bit lacking if you don't pursue Charlotte and Tris though, those two are the main LIs and the other girls only show up sporadically.

Reactions: BigBlob69
4.20 star(s) 151 Votes