VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.5.1 S3 Ep.5 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes

F4iunyl3x

Modder
Aug 26, 2018
No More Money S3 Ep.5
Video enhancement mod

This mod overwrites the native animations of the game with interpolated animations by a 2x factor. (30fps -> 60fps)

how ? Thanks to deep-learning processes, trained predictive models can interpolate one "fake" frame next to each native frame.
The result gives a smooth effect on each animations, the benefit is the most visible with the oldest animations in S1.

Here is an example of what you can expect ( ):

Download the mod : ;

I didn't inspect each animation in depth , so feel free to report any flaws you find (bugs, video artifacts...)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You can choose the next game on list

Last edited:

yx23456

Jun 15, 2020
When will the game be officially translated into Italian? I got the game on steam..... is there a way to get the translation?

Jan 10, 2022
as always nice update :love: but i'm still waiting for the player choice to close bea's path, i'm feeling a bit pushed towards her even if i'm not interested. hope this will change pretty soon.

Crow102

Jan 9, 2019
Was just curious, have I missed something? I thought I saw a footjob scene was mentioned but I never got it & not sure where it would have been, so does anyone know?

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
as always nice update :love: but i'm still waiting for the player choice to close bea's path, i'm feeling a bit pushed towards her even if i'm not interested. hope this will change pretty soon.
Already ingame. Don't drive her home. The end (at least according to the mod hints available back then, I played without mod since).

Reactions: xXxNeospiritxXx

KrusherKev

Aug 23, 2022
Agree on your point of nice update, but gotta say, some people just don't know what is good for them lol Tris + Bea is such a hot combo, can't wait for future interactions between MC + Tris + Bea :sneaky: Bea's path definitely stays open for me

Reactions: Nemo56

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Agree on your point of nice update, but gotta say, some people just don't know what is good for them lol Tris + Bea is such a hot combo, can't wait for future interactions between MC + Tris + Bea :sneaky: Bea's path definitely stays open for me
I'd also go for Tris + Emma. I loved the bitchin when they met first time after the family moved, sadly since then we haven't seen anything in that direction again.
But tbh, I'd go with Tris + [insert any name here but Kathrina and Darlene]. The pool scene even made up for Charlotte's poor plot. Her interacting with Tris was something else. Tris is unique enough to make a good counterpart for whatever the other one's main trait is, maybe not so much for Lisa, since Lisa's too boring (nice to look at, good girlfriend material, but just not very interesting, it became better in one of the latest updates however).

Last edited:
Reactions: KrusherKev
Jan 10, 2022
some people just don't know what is good for them lol
not everyone is interested in threesomes. for me it depends on the game and the girls if i like it or not and NMM is definetly NOT a game for me where i would like it. so it's not that i dislike threesomes in general, i just don't want to share my goddess;) and after playing tons of games it gets kinda boring i value a monogamous relationship way higher if it is nicely written and RC does it perfectly.

KrusherKev

Aug 23, 2022
not everyone is interested in threesomes. for me it depends on the game and the girls if i like it or not and NMM is definetly NOT a game for me where i would like it. so it's not that i dislike threesomes in general, i just don't want to share my goddess;) and after playing tons of games it gets kinda boring i value a monogamous relationship way higher if it is nicely written and RC does it perfectly.
Totally agree with Tris = Goddess :)

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I don't care so much about the sex scenes, but more about how the characters are written and interact. It does not matter so much if it's monogamic or not. I think however, that it's a lot easier for a writer to focus on MC + single girl interaction than writing something for more npcs. However, that pool scene with Triss and Charlotte was awesome.

KrusherKev

Aug 23, 2022
yea could be that it is/was in the ingame wt mod, don't know anymore but it's not like with the path's of everyone else which you could close in game without mods (even charlotteso_O).

View attachment 2504158
This is only a thought, but perhaps the "right point" in the game to permanently close Bea's path has not yet occurred. The opportunity to permanently close Charlotte's path didn't occur until the scene with very detailed discussion about their relationship and if it should proceed. The opportunity to permanently close Tris' path occurred when she was, in her own playful way, teasing the MC. Bea seems more "mature" and relationship responsible at this point, more like Charlotte than Tris in that sense...perhaps MC + Bea will sometime within next few episodes have a talk about if they are to proceed with a relationship, especially with what Bea knows (or at least has some suspicions of) about the relationship between MC + Tris...

KrusherKev

Aug 23, 2022
I don't care so much about the sex scenes, but more about how the characters are written and interact. However, that pool scene with Triss and Charlotte was awesome.
Now there is someone who seems to totally get what the developer has stated that this game is at it's basis.
Great story, great character development.
Yes good sex scenes with the really anticipated ones still ahead, but a great journey along the way (y) :)

Reactions: Nemo56
Jan 10, 2022
This is only a thought, but perhaps the "right point" in the game to permanently close Bea's path has not yet occurred. The opportunity to permanently close Charlotte's path didn't occur until the scene with very detailed discussion about their relationship and if it should proceed. The opportunity to permanently close Tris' path occurred when she was, in her own playful way, teasing the MC. Bea seems more "mature" and relationship responsible at this point, more like Charlotte than Tris in that sense...perhaps MC + Bea will sometime within next few episodes have a talk about if they are to proceed with a relationship, especially with what Bea knows (or at least has some suspicions of) about the relationship between MC + Tris...
yea that's what i'm assuming too would make sense(y)

However, that pool scene with Triss and Charlotte was awesome.
totally^^ it's not like i haven't several pt's i have all paths and i would also do for example a possible tris+emma path whatsoever that wasn't what i wanted to say with "hoping for having an option to close bea's path" my fav paths are Tris+Charlotte/ Tris Solo and Emma Faithful

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
Ya I am the same. Generally not the slightest bit interested in threesomes. In this game, The Goddess Tris is it for me. From my very first playthrough, it was her and no one else - dumped the gf at the first possible opportunity and rejected all other women in the game.

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes