VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.5.1 S3 Ep.5 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 155 Votes

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
i play and like games more than one. what kind of opinion is that?
Try using a bigger hammer, good luck.

Edit: but seriously now. I admit I was a distracted by your signature, didn't realise it was one and thought the question was about the picture. So the joke's on me really.
Just download the game, any link for the current version will do.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: MikeOG

OWSam000

Mar 1, 2022
I want to know when Emma caught MC cheating with Lisa/Lauren(while other one is in side girl path), do the paths of three of them close immediately? (Since I still have not played Lisa/Lauren path yet but have played Emma path, so I am very curious)

OWSam000

Mar 1, 2022
I have found a possible error. It is the scene happens in s3 ep1 hospital when Lisa visit MC. It shows the dialouge about sex in the alley with Lisa when I was on the Lisa route plus also Lauren side girl route.

moonshadow

May 6, 2017
Just noticed there was a poll a couple(?) of weeks ago. Ah man, I missed the chance to 'vote' on the goddess.. Dangit.
Now I'm a sad panda.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
1679685253966.png

Hi guys,
How is everybody doing?
PROGRESS REPORT
I'm getting closer and closer to finish writing the new episode and all I can say that it's going to be really incredible to play. It's going to take a while to finish, because I have already passed 700 renders and I think we're going for 1000 renders and a whole lot of animations.
This episode will include all the girls. Some more, some less, but you'll get enough content with all your favorite girls.
The plan would be to finish writing the story next week and start with the animations, since there will be a lot and each animations will take a lot of time to render.
Anyway, I wish you all a nice weekend and we'll talk next week.
Bests,

Xrisoner

May 23, 2021
View attachment 2492242

Hi guys,
How is everybody doing?
PROGRESS REPORT
I'm getting closer and closer to finish writing the new episode and all I can say that it's going to be really incredible to play. It's going to take a while to finish, because I have already passed 700 renders and I think we're going for 1000 renders and a whole lot of animations.
This episode will include all the girls. Some more, some less, but you'll get enough content with all your favorite girls.
The plan would be to finish writing the story next week and start with the animations, since there will be a lot and each animations will take a lot of time to render.
Bests,
If there's still people out there who thinks this will get released in April, well, get help! :HideThePain:

Reactions: Xabder

Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020
View attachment 2492242

Hi guys,
How is everybody doing?
PROGRESS REPORT
Bests,
observing.gif observing.gif

Reactions: EmoBot

gamer22

Dec 31, 2018
Pregnancy is a possibility in the game, but the game will conclude prior to the actual child birth occurring
Given the fact that a breeding kink is very popular in both real life and fantasy worlds as in games

I hope that one or more girls will appear to be pregnant by the end of the game, depending on paths the MC takes (I suppose that there are multiple endings). However the most fun path will always be the plot that MC take to make his girls pregnant.

I am very interested in how the storyline goes to support that fetish. Well-planned series of event may be a good start. Dirty talks are a fun part too given that the existing in-game dialogues are carefully and thoughtfully crafted to help characters express themselves. Some games support it with X-ray

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.20 star(s) 155 Votes