• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.5.1 S3 Ep.5 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 150 Votes

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
not everyone is interested in threesomes. for me it depends on the game and the girls if i like it or not and NMM is definetly NOT a game for me where i would like it. so it's not that i dislike threesomes in general, i just don't want to share my goddess;) and after playing tons of games it gets kinda boring i value a monogamous relationship way higher if it is nicely written and RC does it perfectly.
I don't care so much about the sex scenes, but more about how the characters are written and interact. It does not matter so much if it's monogamic or not. I think however, that it's a lot easier for a writer to focus on MC + single girl interaction than writing something for more npcs. However, that pool scene with Triss and Charlotte was awesome.

KrusherKev

Aug 23, 2022
yea could be that it is/was in the ingame wt mod, don't know anymore but it's not like with the path's of everyone else which you could close in game without mods (even charlotteso_O).

View attachment 2504158
This is only a thought, but perhaps the "right point" in the game to permanently close Bea's path has not yet occurred. The opportunity to permanently close Charlotte's path didn't occur until the scene with very detailed discussion about their relationship and if it should proceed. The opportunity to permanently close Tris' path occurred when she was, in her own playful way, teasing the MC. Bea seems more "mature" and relationship responsible at this point, more like Charlotte than Tris in that sense...perhaps MC + Bea will sometime within next few episodes have a talk about if they are to proceed with a relationship, especially with what Bea knows (or at least has some suspicions of) about the relationship between MC + Tris...

KrusherKev

Aug 23, 2022
I don't care so much about the sex scenes, but more about how the characters are written and interact. However, that pool scene with Triss and Charlotte was awesome.
Now there is someone who seems to totally get what the developer has stated that this game is at it's basis.
Great story, great character development.
Yes good sex scenes with the really anticipated ones still ahead, but a great journey along the way (y) :)

Reactions: Nemo56
Jan 10, 2022
This is only a thought, but perhaps the "right point" in the game to permanently close Bea's path has not yet occurred. The opportunity to permanently close Charlotte's path didn't occur until the scene with very detailed discussion about their relationship and if it should proceed. The opportunity to permanently close Tris' path occurred when she was, in her own playful way, teasing the MC. Bea seems more "mature" and relationship responsible at this point, more like Charlotte than Tris in that sense...perhaps MC + Bea will sometime within next few episodes have a talk about if they are to proceed with a relationship, especially with what Bea knows (or at least has some suspicions of) about the relationship between MC + Tris...
yea that's what i'm assuming too would make sense(y)

However, that pool scene with Triss and Charlotte was awesome.
totally^^ it's not like i haven't several pt's i have all paths and i would also do for example a possible tris+emma path whatsoever that wasn't what i wanted to say with "hoping for having an option to close bea's path" my fav paths are Tris+Charlotte/ Tris Solo and Emma Faithful

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
not everyone is interested in threesomes. for me it depends on the game and the girls if i like it or not and NMM is definetly NOT a game for me where i would like it. so it's not that i dislike threesomes in general, i just don't want to share my goddess;) and after playing tons of games it gets kinda boring i value a monogamous relationship way higher if it is nicely written and RC does it perfectly.
Ya I am the same. Generally not the slightest bit interested in threesomes. In this game, The Goddess Tris is it for me. From my very first playthrough, it was her and no one else - dumped the gf at the first possible opportunity and rejected all other women in the game.

Jan 10, 2022
Ya I am the same. Generally not the slightest bit interested in threesomes. In this game, The Goddess Tris is it for me. From my very first playthrough, it was her and no one else - dumped the gf at the first possible opportunity and rejected all other women in the game.
Screenshot_2.jpg
exactly, i don't need a third party in every game and with every girl. and in NMM it was pretty easy for me to say i just care about Tris. most games ruin exclusive relationships by adding some threesome combos just for some variety even if it doesn't make sense that out of nowhere the girl either becomes bi curious or is ready to share her lover with someone else.

Reactions: Razrback16

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Damn! He's stuck on writing for the past 3 weeks. This clearly doesn't look good.
Writing a GOOD story is the hardest part in my opinion. I can render and create VNs, but coming up with a good story is really difficult. And of course, the further along in these sorts of stories you go, the harder it gets as you have to take into account all possible branches and possibilities based on player choices.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
1680281335804.png

Hi guys,
How is everybody doing?
PROGRESS REPORT
So you might have noticed that the progress is slower than usual, that's because this next episode is going to be huge. A lot of things I feel should happen in this episode, so that's why it is this big, however after I finish writing it, I might split it in two. Not sure yet. I will have to see how many renders/animations I am able to cover until the last week of April, so I could maybe release a half then.
I know that most of you voted for bigger updates, but I like I said then I don't want episodes to take more than 2 months to release and this one will easily take more than two months. It's going to be the biggest episode so far, but there isn't a single thing I want to remove.
Lately I've been going back and forth about this episode and adjusting some events, to make them shorter, but in the end I made them longer. You know that I like to make the relationships feel natural, so that's why this episode is going to be so long. In this episode our main character will leave for a while and train. Well before that it would just be normal for him to at least tell all his love interests that he's going away for a while and some of them would need more than just a text.
I promise you that this episode is going to be entertaining for all the players no matter who your favorite character is.
Also I tried to make this episode more interactive, because lately it became really straight forward and some of you pointed that out, so I added more choices to the game, which also impacts the development.
NEW FEATURE
Beside writing the story, this week I worked on a new system regarding the sexual interactions. The player will have more control over it. Right now this system will only be implemented for the foreplay with one of the girls, but if it's appreciated I might do something similar for other characters as well, especially for your favorite ones.
Bests,
Jason

Xrisoner

May 23, 2021
View attachment 2509796

Hi guys,
How is everybody doing?
PROGRESS REPORT
So you might have noticed that the progress is slower than usual, that's because this next episode is going to be huge. A lot of things I feel should happen in this episode, so that's why it is this big, however after I finish writing it, I might split it in two. Not sure yet. I will have to see how many renders/animations I am able to cover until the last week of April, so I could maybe release a half then.
I know that most of you voted for bigger updates, but I like I said then I don't want episodes to take more than 2 months to release and this one will easily take more than two months. It's going to be the biggest episode so far, but there isn't a single thing I want to remove.
Lately I've been going back and forth about this episode and adjusting some events, to make them shorter, but in the end I made them longer. You know that I like to make the relationships feel natural, so that's why this episode is going to be so long. In this episode our main character will leave for a while and train. Well before that it would just be normal for him to at least tell all his love interests that he's going away for a while and some of them would need more than just a text.
I promise you that this episode is going to be entertaining for all the players no matter who your favorite character is.
Also I tried to make this episode more interactive, because lately it became really straight forward and some of you pointed that out, so I added more choices to the game, which also impacts the development.
NEW FEATURE
Beside writing the story, this week I worked on a new system regarding the sexual interactions. The player will have more control over it. Right now this system will only be implemented for the foreplay with one of the girls, but if it's appreciated I might do something similar for other characters as well, especially for your favorite ones.
Bests,
Jason

Sexting in hot. Sending Naughty pics is super hot. use it please.

Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020
View attachment 2509796

Hi guys,
How is everybody doing?
PROGRESS REPORT
NEW FEATURE
Bests,
Jason
observing.gif observing.gif

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
Awesome update - definitely looking forward to the longer episode. Even taking my time, each chapter usually only takes me around 30 mins, so it'll be nice to have a longer one, and I welcome more story / dialogue / relationship development. Thanks for the hard work, dev.

Reactions: KrusherKev

BeingADikDik

Apr 17, 2021
View attachment 2509796

Hi guys,
How is everybody doing?
PROGRESS REPORT
NEW FEATURE
Bests,
Jason
When training, I hope MC doesn't neglect dick day. He needs gains below the waist if he's gonna pull a train on Charlotte, Denise, and Tris!

4.20 star(s) 150 Votes