VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.5.1 S3 Ep.5 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 151 Votes

Xrisoner

May 23, 2021
Due to patreon's regulations I am not legally allowed to officially sell the same game on other platforms with content that is against their guideline. As for the achievements, I was not too familiar with the way steam achievements work, until after the release and now it would be a bit pointless to add achievements.

I think changing the game name and then releasing it on steam is the work around. I've seen few other games do that.

MikeOG

Dec 28, 2022
which one is better ?
The Walkthrough & cheat mod OR Extended Cheat Mod & Unlocker ?
or Can I install both ?

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
I think changing the game name and then releasing it on steam is the work around. I've seen few other games do that.
Yeah, I was thinking about that, but I still needed to promote the game so I can create the hype in the whishlist for Steam algorithm and patreon was the best way.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Yeah, I was thinking about that, but I still needed to promote the game so I can create the hype in the whishlist for Steam algorithm and patreon was the best way.
There's no need for the patch to be preinstalled, it's just about getting a small file and copying it into a directory and that's really not high computer science.

For the next game you can do it like others and simply let the player decide the relationships at the beginning of the game. This way there is no need for patches.

Btw, if you're at it, see if you can also release on GOG :)

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
There's no need for the patch to be preinstalled, it's just about getting a small file and copying it into a directory and that's really not high computer science.

For the next game you can do it like others and simply let the player decide the relationships at the beginning of the game. This way there is no need for patches.

Btw, if you're at it, see if you can also release on GOG :)
Yes it's easy to patch the game, like you said, it's just a file that needs to be copied in the directory, but I am not allowed to share this type of file. I did made the game in a way that everybody could change the relationships on it's own the way they see fit.

The downside of the relationship setup before the beginning of the game is that I'm limited to terms. If you seen the relationships file you'll see that there are a lot of words that can be patched.

Reactions: KrusherKev

jgrant941

Jan 6, 2023
I have deleted the relationships.rpyc and added the incest patch realtionships.rpy and still have tenant bullshit, can anyone help?

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
haha good one, that was a typo any real advice?
It's real if you have files with both names in the directory.
Before you install the patch, make sure that all files (rpy and rpyc) containing relationship informations are gone from the directory, also make sure no other mods are installed, sometimes they bring their own version of relationship patches which might override the official one.

Reactions: Penfold Mole

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
haha good one, that was a typo any real advice?
Depends how sure you are that you didn't mistype the file name the same way...
Also, make sure that this relationships.rpy is the one where family members are defined as family members, that you haven't mixed up those files. Open it up and take a look.

4.20 star(s) 151 Votes