VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.5.1 S3 Ep.5 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Yeah, I was thinking about that, but I still needed to promote the game so I can create the hype in the whishlist for Steam algorithm and patreon was the best way.
There's no need for the patch to be preinstalled, it's just about getting a small file and copying it into a directory and that's really not high computer science.

For the next game you can do it like others and simply let the player decide the relationships at the beginning of the game. This way there is no need for patches.

Btw, if you're at it, see if you can also release on GOG :)

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
There's no need for the patch to be preinstalled, it's just about getting a small file and copying it into a directory and that's really not high computer science.

For the next game you can do it like others and simply let the player decide the relationships at the beginning of the game. This way there is no need for patches.

Btw, if you're at it, see if you can also release on GOG :)
Yes it's easy to patch the game, like you said, it's just a file that needs to be copied in the directory, but I am not allowed to share this type of file. I did made the game in a way that everybody could change the relationships on it's own the way they see fit.

The downside of the relationship setup before the beginning of the game is that I'm limited to terms. If you seen the relationships file you'll see that there are a lot of words that can be patched.

Reactions: KrusherKev

jgrant941

Jan 6, 2023
I have deleted the relationships.rpyc and added the incest patch realtionships.rpy and still have tenant bullshit, can anyone help?

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
haha good one, that was a typo any real advice?
It's real if you have files with both names in the directory.
Before you install the patch, make sure that all files (rpy and rpyc) containing relationship informations are gone from the directory, also make sure no other mods are installed, sometimes they bring their own version of relationship patches which might override the official one.

Reactions: Penfold Mole

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
haha good one, that was a typo any real advice?
Depends how sure you are that you didn't mistype the file name the same way...
Also, make sure that this relationships.rpy is the one where family members are defined as family members, that you haven't mixed up those files. Open it up and take a look.

Ayasoon

Apr 1, 2021
Tried several times, but I still have few Achievements and Memories to find out :-( May someone help me ?
I'd like to find :
- ACHIEVEMENTS :
S1E5, 4th and 6th
S2E2, 6th
S2E6, 3rd and 6th
S3E1, 4th, 5th and 6th
- MEMORIES :
S2E2, 4th
S2E6, 3rd
S3E1, 1st
There are few, but I can't manage to get them. I'll go and try again, but if someone could help, I'll be very happy.
Many thanks in advance !

Pmaria

Mar 30, 2022
anyone knows why the auto forward time stops continuously in this game and you need to click to continue?

It is so annoying... anyone knows if it can be fixed somehow? or is there something in the script?

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
anyone knows why the auto forward time stops continuously in this game and you need to click to continue?

It is so annoying... anyone knows if it can be fixed somehow? or is there something in the script?
So annoying to actually read the story ;)
Auto forwarding works for already seen scenes. Unren or similar utilities should be able to enforce it for unseen scenes.

For some games (and for everything in this game related to the two bosses and badly written/presented Charlotte scenes) I use a keyboard macro which hammers the space key :cool:

Reactions: Manifold

Pmaria

Mar 30, 2022
So annoying to actually read the story ;)
Auto forwarding works for already seen scenes. Unren or similar utilities should be able to enforce it for unseen scenes.

For some games (and for everything in this game related to the two bosses and badly written/presented Charlotte scenes) I use a keyboard macro which hammers the space key :cool:

Have you played the game or read the question? No one asked about skipping or not reading the story.

The auto play function stops. Only for this game... None other renpy game in this forum does this stoping between scenes in a frame, or everytime it has a black screen to advance time

Don't answer like a 7 year old kid telling us things we all know

Auto forwarding works for everything if you select it in preferences.... my god...these answers

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Have you played the game or read the question? No one asked about skipping or not reading the story.

The auto play function stops. Only for this game... None other renpy game in this forum does this stoping between scenes in a frame, or everytime it has a black screen to advance time

Don't answer like a 7 year old kid telling us things we all know

Auto forwarding works for everything if you select it in preferences.... my god...these answers
I don't know, but could it be, that the camera movement stops the auto-forward feature? There are a lot of vertical and horizontal slides which could be the cause. :unsure:

Reactions: Pmaria and Nemo56
4.20 star(s) 156 Votes