VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.5.1 S3 Ep.5 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Have you played the game or read the question? No one asked about skipping or not reading the story.

The auto play function stops. Only for this game... None other renpy game in this forum does this stoping between scenes in a frame, or everytime it has a black screen to advance time

Don't answer like a 7 year old kid telling us things we all know

Auto forwarding works for everything if you select it in preferences.... my god...these answers
Well, I can fast forward all the way to the next choice if I have seen a scene already.
If you think with your wisdom you know more ... so be it. But you could also try the solution of a 7 year old and see if it helps.
Of course ... after making a choice Tab/Ctrl has to be pressed again. Is that what bothers you?

I don't know, but could it be, that the camera movement stops the auto-forward feature? There are a lot of vertical and horizontal slides which could be the cause. :unsure:
Well, it does not on my PC. For me it's Tab, Choice(Click), Tab, Choice(Click), ... all the way through the chapters, fast forward does not stop at pans or animations. It only stops when a choics has to be made.

Last edited:

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Buddy, you still have missed his issue. It's not about skipping content. the AUTO-Progression of Text is not functioning for him. He just wants to play the game without pressing the buttons to progress to the next sentence.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nemo56

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Buddy, you still have missed his issue. It's not about skipping content. the AUTO-Progression of Text is not functioning for him. He just wants to play the game without pressing the buttons to progress to the next sentence.
Argh, ok. Shame on me. I honestly have never tried that in any game.

Reactions: WICKEDp4th

Spider-Venom

Mar 26, 2023
it is kinda the brother's responsibility to explain sex and the sexual nature to the sister... as uncomfortable as that might be.

Last edited:

totti broskok

Apr 16, 2023
View attachment 2154644

Overview:
Everything started when my dad lost his company and everybody is forced to move in a different city. Here we have to start from zero in a small apartment with only two bedrooms, so "unfortunately" you'll have to share a room with your younger sister.
Since you're already 20 years old, it's time for you to help the family however you can, so you'll be searching for a job.​

Thread Updated: 2023-02-22
Release Date: 2023-02-22
Developer: RoyalCandy - F95zone -
Censored: No
Version: 3.2.1 S3 Episode 2
Other Games: Rejected No More - No More Secrets
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

FAN SIG:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - MEGA - -
Mac: - - MEGA - -
Other:
COMPRESSED*

Mini Games

Patches: *
Extras: WALKTHROUGH - Walkthrough & Cheats Mod - Fan Sig - GERMAN Translation - Fan Sig 2 - Portuguese translation - Save - Extended Cheat MOD & Unlocker -
RUSSIAN Translation - Video enhancements mod

* This port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1427393 View attachment 1427394 View attachment 1427395 View attachment 1427371 View attachment 1427372 View attachment 1427373 View attachment 1427374 View attachment 1427375 View attachment 1427376 View attachment 1427377 View attachment 1427378 View attachment 1427379 View attachment 1427380 View attachment 1427381 View attachment 1427382 View attachment 1427383 View attachment 1427384 View attachment 1427385 View attachment 1427386 View attachment 1427387 View attachment 1427389 View attachment 1427390 View attachment 2175366
How do i download this game on Android?

DEVIL18

Dec 9, 2017
Can someone give me the link for the discord server of the dev? And is there any (playing worthy) content with the mum? Or should I wait for the next update? Cause last i played a year ago or maybe more than that ,there wasn't much just some teasing

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Can someone give me the link for the discord server of the dev? And is there any (playing worthy) content with the mum? Or should I wait for the next update? Cause last i played a year ago or maybe more than that ,there wasn't much just some teasing
They ended up in the shower together. whenfuckmom? Who knows.

Last edited:

fpsgamer

Nov 21, 2017
View attachment 2528349

Hi guys,
How is everybody doing?
PROGRESS STATUS
This week I have finally managed to finish more or less the text. There are still a few things I need to adjust, like fixing a few events and getting the whole episode proof-readed, but the hard part is done. I'll get more things done once I start doing the renders. Usually while I'm preparing the scenes I make a few small changes to the text, that's why the writing is only at 90%.
Officially this episode is going to be the biggest so far. There are more than 1000 scenes I need to prepare, out of which more than 100 are animations and I'm not talking about those cinematics/panning images. I'm talking about actual animations.
That's why next week I'll be working on the animations first, so that I can let my machine render the animations while I'm working on other things.
HOLIDAYS SCHEDULE
Since I live in an Eastern European where the Easter will be celebrated one week later, next week I won't be posting anything, because I'll travel to visit my family, however the whole week I'll be working on the animations and I'll keep you updated daily on discord.
That being said I wish to everybody celebrating Easter a Happy Holidays. Also I have prepared a small gift for you. A 4K render with the top 2 ladies of the game. (Check the second image of the post)
Bests,
Jason

View attachment 2528354
my favorite bunnies.
Thanks

KrusherKev

Aug 23, 2022
Discord is for patrons only, you can get access by monthly donation to the developer, minimum donation is only like $1 USD....give it a try

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Discord is for patrons only, you can get access by monthly donation to the developer, minimum donation is only like $1 USD....give it a try
It's super easy to show at least some modicum of support for RC and in return join his discord. Not only is he a good Dev of a good VN. He's also a pretty great guy!

Last edited:

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
It's super easy to show at least some modicum of support for RC and in return join his discord. Not only is he have a good Dev of a good VN. He's also a pretty great guy!
Idk, honestly this devs marketing scheme of drawing out what the audience wants is obvious to me…it’s like reading a textbook from a college course on how to draw in a subscriber base, but fell asleep a quarter of the alway through. Just copy notes from the girl you duped into thinking you’d marry, and put it to practice. The release dates take longer and longer, and the progression for what the vast majority want to see ignored or delayed to “next update “

KrusherKev

Aug 23, 2022
Release dates take longer in part because there is a huge amount of content to cover as the game gets deeper into development. All of the choices made from S1 E1 to now have to be plotted out and the developer and his team have to provide content for all options.

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
I write for three different projects and am working on my own first VN as well. It's easy to sit on a pirate site and cry because things take too long when you aren't the one doing all the hard work.

I bust my tail to keep on top of things and the writing is one of the fastest parts of the process. It takes me about 6 hours a night after an 8 hour shift at work for 5 to 7 days in a row to write all the dialogue for the next update of each of the projects I am part of. That puts me at anywhere from 11,000 to 15,000 words of script.

Then everything has to be coded around the script.
Art has to be set up, and then at least a couple weeks worth of renders have to be run.
Song choices have to be made and artists have to be contacted and music licenses purchased.
Sound effects have to be added.
Then it all has to be put together and tested.
Then it has to be corrected and retested, and so on.

and as Krusher Kev previously said, in the midst of all of this we have to ensure that all of the various options each player made in earlier episodes continue to remain valid and work with the ongoing story and provide multiple options along various routes so that the player will eventually arrive at the ending that their actions and choices resulted in and led to.

The greater the amount of prior content there is to juggle, the longer it takes to fit all of the pieces together.

So an increase in release time is only logical as things progress and become more complicated.

The argument that dev's suck because releases take longer and longer is akin to complaining that a child is getting dumber because when they were adding 2+2 they were very fast, but now that they are doing calculus they take longer to do each problem. The difference in time is proportional to the complication of the work being done.

As for comments about the Dev not doing what "the vast majority want to see"... I have said this before on other threads when people complain about not getting what THEY want from a release... It's not your story. Every Dev and their team have a right to tell THEIR story.

If you don't like it, go elsewhere, but don't bitch about it on a pirate site.

That's like a homeless guy complaining to other homeless guys that the soup kitchen didn't serve the soup you wanted today. So what? You got it for FREE!! Either quiet down and eat it, or sit there and starve.

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
Idk, honestly this devs marketing scheme of drawing out what the audience wants is obvious to me…it’s like reading a textbook from a college course on how to draw in a subscriber base, but fell asleep a quarter of the alway through. Just copy notes from the girl you duped into thinking you’d marry, and put it to practice. The release dates take longer and longer, and the progression for what the vast majority want to see ignored or delayed to “next update “
You can always just buy the game on Steam to support and even just Wishlist the game there, too, this helps the algorithm. I do this with most games and a few that I really like I'll also support lightly via Patreon to give them an extra boost.

KrusherKev

Aug 23, 2022
As for comments about the Dev not doing what "the vast majority want to see"... I have said this before on other threads when people complain about not getting what THEY want from a release... It's not your story. Every Dev and their team have a right to tell THEIR story.

If you don't like it, go elsewhere, but don't bitch about it on a pirate site.

That's like a homeless guy complaining to other homeless guys that the soup kitchen didn't serve the soup you wanted today. So what? You got it for FREE!! Either quiet down and eat it, or sit there and starve.
Those three statements (especially the final one) just became like my favorite statements ever for this site (y)

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes