VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.5.1 S3 Ep.5 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes

KrusherKev

Aug 23, 2022
We really need a walkthrough for this game. Everytime a new update comes out, I have to start over because of playing with the mod. On every other game the mod doesn’t cause issues… Does anyome know a fix?
Game walkthrough (gold edition) is readily available from the developer for $20-USD per month patrons.
Or purchase the game on Steam with gold edition added for season 1 and season 2 so far.

Barretto24

Feb 15, 2021
Brilliant game. Loved it. Just to confirm. The latest update ends with MC and Mum in shower correct? Just downloaded latest update loaded Auto Save and ended in the same place.

Reactions: KrusherKev

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
1682103774236.png

Weekly Report 204 - No More Money
Hi guys,
How is everybody doing? I hope you all had a fantastic week.
PROGRESS STATUS
This past two weeks I have started to work on a few events that also include some animations. This way I can finish posing the animations faster and leave them to be rendered while I take care of the other events.
So far we managed to pose around 10 animations and do like 100 renders. I know that when you see the progress bar not moving too fast might be annoying, but this update is really big. One day I managed to do 3 animations and when I run the script to generate the progress, nothing has changed, but I've worked more than 10 hours that day.
Anyway, the goal has not changed. I still want to release this episode by the end of May and we're doing our best to make it happen.
That being said I wish you all a very good weekend.
Bests,
Jason

BorgiaBou

Jul 24, 2021
Incorrect information. Next episode estimated to release in April. With the support of his patrons, developer starting next week will be working on No More Money on full time basis :)
Will see! April is only 2 weeks away.
I still want to release this episode by the end of May and we're doing our best to make it happen.
:whistle::rolleyes:
I mean good to see that working on this full time has shorten the release periods between updates...

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
1682710886125.png

Hi guys,
How is everybody doing?
PROGRESS STATUS
This week was so, so slow. This animations are going to be the death of me, but recently I have been presented with a different way of making animations, which might improve the quality, but I'm still trying things out. I'm not sure if I'll start making animations in another software yet, but I might do that for the future, because it barely made any progress.
Anyway, that being said, I hope you'll have a great weekend.
Cheers,
Jason

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I like these detailed graphs. People tend to think that most work time for a game update is being spent on renderings. But those are just time consuming and can be done overnight. The preparation: Writing, planning and posing/animating are what takes most of the work time (and of course the work after that).

Juicer97

Jun 2, 2022
Great looking renders and all but the progression with the characters that I actually want to have a relationship with is slow. Only the last episode had a tease.

• Sad
Reactions: hawk784563

BorgiaBou

Jul 24, 2021
Dev was consistent when he earned less money and a new episode came every month, now with more money he became another milker and episodes takes 3-4 months
I swear man sometimes i pray that these devs don't reach their patreon goals cuz we all see the result of that...:)

If anything Jason is one of the consistent devs out here
Was...:whistle:

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes