VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.5.1 S3 Ep.5 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I swear man sometimes i pray that these devs don't reach their patreon goals cuz we all see the result of that...:)
Nah, he is still providing content for several paths in each update.

The more characters are put into a game, the more complex the development gets. You got tons of 'whenfuckmom' criers if you focus on Lauren for example. But the main story must alyways include Charlotte and Tris as well, no matter if MC is in a relationship with them or not. The main story is about these 3 characters. I would have loved to see more bitchin between MCs girlfriend and Tris, but despite the promises that story arc was not developed any further.
The dev makes the same mistake as most others and adds new characters instead on focusing on a few story threads (aunt, cop, TWO employers, nurse), making his plot structure more and more work intensive. So he has the choice to either always focus on one or two chars for each update, leaving 80% of the fans disappointed because their favourite chars got nothing, or he creates bigger updates but at a slower rate.

Last edited:

DracoXXX

Jul 7, 2021
No More Money v3.2.1 S3 Ep.2 - Video enhancements mod

This mod overwrites the native animations of the game with interpolated animations by a 2x factor.
(24fps -> 48fps ; 30fps -> 60fps)
the few animations at 60 fps have not been modified.

how ? Thanks to deep-learning processes, trained predictive models can interpolate one "fake" frame next to each native frame.
The result gives a smooth effect on each animations, the benefit is the most visible with the oldest animations in S1.

Download the mod : ; Mega ;

I didn't inspect each animation in depth , so feel free to report any flaws you find (bugs, video artifacts...)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Tried executing unren.bat but is showing error No archives in the game folder

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
It still seems to me that if there is Emma here (and she agrees to sharing - which she said in the hospital, not literally, but in meaning), after all, the "harem" tag is quite appropriate for itself. Another thing is how the author implemented it all - this is another question. but the potential is already there. a harem forms around Emma, based on her permission to have an open relationship. otherwise, the author would not have put into Emma's mouth the words that it doesn't matter to her with whom the MC has sex - what matters to her is that she is his girlfriend. And this and there is permission on open relations. in other words, to create a harem. that is, before the beating of the MC, the harem was impossible - there was only cheating. but after the beating, everything changed and a harem became possible.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Tried executing unren.bat but is showing error No archives in the game folder
Make sure to use the current unren10 version. I can unpack the game without problems.

Just in case: Move the game directory to a higher level directory, a directory directly in the drives root maybe.

Reactions: Old Dog

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
bhahaha
charlotte this - charlotte that
and then - blam! cum for mommy.
=)))

well - good for them - they at last sorted out things, they finally stop tease and torment each other.

Last edited:

Lorenz1

Nov 1, 2017
Dev was consistent when he earned less money and a new episode came every month, now with more money he became another milker and episodes takes 3-4 months
No, dev just takes upon himself more than he can deliver - more animations, more words, more renders, more paths in each update. It blows the whole thing out of proportion and takes eternity to make.

No bad faith here.

binglebangles

Apr 29, 2020
Dev was consistent when he earned less money and a new episode came every month, now with more money he became another milker and episodes takes 3-4 months
Disagree. The updates were rushed and the scenes didn't really reach their full potential, in my humble opinion. Obviously, reserving final judgement when there's a completed tag, but on the whole, I've enjoyed the ride so far.

Reactions: Sonny86

DracoXXX

Jul 7, 2021
Make sure to use the current unren10 version. I can unpack the game without problems.

Just in case: Move the game directory to a higher level directory, a directory directly in the drives root maybe.
Thanks mate moving the game directory got it to run

Reactions: Nemo56

newdawn75

Feb 22, 2023
View attachment 2153853
No More Money [S3 Ep.2 Gold] Walkthrough Multi Mod
Now the Mod Unlocks Achievements and Memories. Thanks, Wills747 for the help.

Note: I know the "Unlock Gallery or Unlock Memories" shows above all the Episodes in the Achievements & Memory Screens, but just press one, and you will unlock everything for the Achievements or Memories.

Features:

Installation:

Download: - -

As always, if you like the game, please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
If I use this walkthrough mod and select only the green choices throughout, I won't get caught cheating will I ?

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
If I use this walkthrough mod and select only the green choices throughout, I won't get caught cheating will I ?
You will, if you are on Lauren's or Lisa's Path, but that does not mean it will be the end of any relationship.

newdawn75

Feb 22, 2023
Is there anyway to add a quick menu to this game so that I can choose the auto button to let game run on its own rather then having to click to go scene to scene?

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Is there anyway to add a quick menu to this game so that I can choose the auto button to let game run on its own rather then having to click to go scene to scene?
Nope. But you can just tap your spacebar, you don't have to use the mouse. It's how I play most of them. I'll even use the keyboard for menus sometimes.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
1683309993200.png

Weekly Report 206 - No More Money
Hi guys,
How is everybody doing?
PROGRESS STATUS
This past week I have finally managed to finish posing all the animations for Tris. Next week I'll start working on a few other events that include Darlene, Katrina and if there is time I'll start working on Charlotte's main event this episode which will also include a bunch of animations.
That being said, the progress is really slow, but hopefully once I'm done with the animations things will get better.
Bests,
Jason

bygonemyths

Mar 19, 2023
Guys please tell me all the names of all the songs in this game. I highly appreciate your kindness. And to help those who might be looking for one of the best addictive, ecstatstic song during how bj with Sis Tris, The name of the song is "Color me - Libra"

KrusherKev

Aug 23, 2022
Guys please tell me all the names of all the songs in this game. I highly appreciate your kindness. And to help those who might be looking for one of the best addictive, ecstatstic song during how bj with Sis Tris, The name of the song is "Color me - Libra"
Not a complete list, but there is an excellent YouTube playlist which lists the song title / artist / song length. Goes from S1 E1 to somewhere around S2 E5 or E6 ( I think ) try

Balance of songs after the YouTube playlist perhaps use song determination app ???

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes