VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.5.1 S3 Ep.5 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
Hey, boss, since there is a (im)moral difference on the club path, what will it mean for Triss and Charlotte? How mean will he be to them, what's the plan? Lovey dovey on both path, or something spicy?
I think the MC will be more direct on the club path as he took Charlottes panties off in the shower and never told Trish he was about to come when she gave him a BJ
Well yeah... OldDog is more or less right. I still need to find a good ballance to know where the MC should stop. Yes he's going to be more direct, a little bit rougher, he'll enjoy more rough sex than sensual romantic sex, he'll be a bit more bossy in bed, but I don't think I want him to go too extreme.
My initial plan was to give the player choices. On the good path he can be either a simp or a loving guy, while on the other path he can either be bossy in bed or very rough. I'm not sure I still want to have this many options, because that would mean twice as many animations than needed. So I'm still debating this part.

Lorenz1

Nov 1, 2017
but I don't think I want him to go too extreme.
I am talking more about the out of the bed part. How much control over the family and their lives will he take? How much will he use his position of the breadwinner? How obvious will he be about, and will he stick it in Erwin's face? Generally, how absuive will he be? This kind of thing.

on the other path he can either be bossy in bed or very rough
Sounds dope, honestly.
I'm not sure I still want to have this many options, because that would mean twice as many animations than needed.
If you keep it mostly to "out of the bed" stuff, it will be limited to text only, and you can throw one extra "flavor" option on top of it. As in, normal sex scene same for all paths, but text is different and you have some additional little thing to show off the path, like in BDIK choking being DIK-restricted, and licking CHICK-restricted.

Lets say, on simping he can go down on the girls, and on super rough he can go into brutal anal - it's just two extra small animations for polar opposites, and if you go with "loving/bossy" only text changes. All other animations and renders remain the same. Not that much of a time investment, but it gives the flavour.

If it worked for BDIK, I don't see why it won't work here. The core system is the same, more or less.

Last edited:

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
I am talking more about the out of the bed part. How much control over the family and their lives will he take? How much will he use his position of the breadwinner? How obvious will he be about, and will he stick it in Erwin's face? Generally, how absuive will he be? This kind of thing.

Sounds dope, honestly.

If you keep it mostly to "out of the bed" stuff, it will be limited to text only, and you can throw one extra "flavor" option on top of it. As in, normal sex scene same for all paths, but text is different and you have some additional little thing to show off the path, like in BDIK choking being DIK-restricted, and licking CHICK-restricted.

Lets say, on simping he can go down on the girls, and on super rough he can go into brutal anal - it's just two extra small animations for polar opposites, and if you go with "loving/bossy" only text changes. All other animations and renders remain the same. Not that much of a time investment, but it gives the flavour.

If it worked for BDIK, I don't see why it won't work here. The core system is the same, more or less.
Well the thing is that I have my lab rats in the game so before Tris/Charlotte will reach a certain event it will be already tested on other characters. For example in this episode the player will have very much control on the sex and how rough/loving he is to a certain girl. He'll have his limitations, for example on the good path the player will be limited in choices. He can be a bit more rough, but he can't go crazy. The same thing goes for the bad path. He can't get too loving. So I'll see how player react to this event and if things go well and it's something people want to see in the future, I'll make sure they understand that this might affect the development time, but if they think it's worth it, I'll do it.

As for him being the provider for the family, I can't say without spoiling too much what I have planned for Erwin. What I can say is that Erwin will have two paths and the player will have full control on how Erwin's life will turn out. But yeah, on the bad path he'll tend to point out that he's the one paying the rent, he's the one who paid for the hot tub where Charlotte spends her evenings, he's the one paying for Tris's college, so it's only normal to be treated differently. On the good path he will be treated differently because he provides. So bascially it's the same thing, but on one path he points out that he deserves to be treated well, while on the other he just gets treated well, because he deserves it.

Lorenz1

Nov 1, 2017
If you have to choose just one, plz no simp path. Good path + being a confident, assertive dude that romances a girl who is worthy of his affections is the way to go. :cool:
I'll be honest, I'd rather have a complete asshole path. We already have half a game of him being a good boi, now for a contrast let him be a cunt.

Plus, I hadn't seen it in the games so far.

compusavvy

Nov 26, 2017
View attachment 2153853
No More Money [S3 Ep.2 Gold] Walkthrough Multi Mod
Now the Mod Unlocks Achievements and Memories. Thanks, Wills747 for the help.

Note: I know the "Unlock Gallery or Unlock Memories" shows above all the Episodes in the Achievements & Memory Screens, but just press one, and you will unlock everything for the Achievements or Memories.

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: - -

As always, if you like the game, please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
MIXDROP links are not working for me so can you also upload the mod to MEGA, WORKUPLOAD or PIXELDRAIN ?

Reactions: Old Dog

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
no...mommy first
To be fair and i say this as someone who only plays this game for the Charlotte path and i know its going to be a super unpopular opinion but i would prefer if she was the last one he has sex with. Let the relationship build up naturally while he is trying to become successful and rich and then once he can afford to move charlotte into her dream home that's when they can consolidate the relationship.

Good things come to those who wait.

KrusherKev

Aug 23, 2022
when do we have an update for the game ?
The game developer Royal Candy is working hard at making a massive Season 3 Episode 3 for the next update...probably looking late May / early June estimated. Next update will have a huge amount of animations, so takes a while to produce, and is supposed to feature all ten or so possible love interests interacting with the MC in the same episode. Large episode that many many fans are waiting for

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
1683911936129.png

Hi guys,
How is everybody doing?
PROGRESS STATUS
This week I have started to work on one event that features Charlotte. I have managed to quite a few renders, but I got stuck on animations, once more. As you know this next episode will have more than 100 animations, so it's going to take a while, but I got really comfortable with them by now, however the animations for Tris and Charlotte need to be top notch, since they are your favorite characters.
As soon as I finish this event, the others will go smooth.
Anyway, I hope you'll have a wonderful weekend.
Bests,
Jason

Kas96

Jul 15, 2021
To be fair and i say this as someone who only plays this game for the Charlotte path and i know its going to be a super unpopular opinion but i would prefer if she was the last one he has sex with. Let the relationship build up naturally while he is trying to become successful and rich and then once he can afford to move charlotte into her dream home that's when they can consolidate the relationship.

Good things come to those who wait.
That means the end of the game

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
How do I import a save from chapter one to chapter 2?
There is no need for that. The saves are in the same place, so as long as you're playing the game from the OP, my patreon page, Steam and not some unofficial version, you should be able to load the save from chapter one and just continue playing...

Reactions: KrusherKev
4.20 star(s) 156 Votes