VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.5.1 S3 Ep.5 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes

Alphaeboy

Jul 22, 2019
Absolutely love the game..the women are hot the scenes with them are hot and the story is decent and i absolutely love that the mc can bang and hopefully make every woman part of eventual harem..the fact that he can lie through his teeth and still get them all just makes it better like with Emma..cant wait for the next update..
Some girls will be okay with one it depends on the girls liking the other girl you cheated on her with or not.

Like let's say you fooling with Trish and Emma, that wouldn't work because Trish didn't like her and I think Emma would have been creeped out by it.

But after seeing the Tris and Bea route; Bea finds out about them. She clearly still kisses the MC even thou she makes it clear that she is aware of them being together but MC and Tris didn't pick up on that. I'm pretty sure they'll be okay with sharing MC.

Reactions: KrusherKev

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Like let's say you fooling with Trish and Emma, that wouldn't work because Trish didn't like her and I think Emma would have been creeped out by it.
I actually think that would have been the most interesting combination because of their bickering. It was already hinted very strongly that Triss is extreamly jealous of her. So if the writers know what they are doing they could build on that. Both wanting to spend time with MC would also have to spend time with each other, which could lead to some fun situations both trying to get the upper hand on the other. And it wouldn't be the first time that this leads to extremes that can change the whole situation.

Why "would have been"? Because Emma turned out to be so goddamn submissive. "Go sleep with the girls, if you want. All that matters is that I can have you too" ... wtf? That's the easy way out for a writer to keep her in the game even if the MC does not find the time to get his dick dry. But It ruins a lot of opportunities. She should have shown a little self respect and actually fight for her man. As it is now, she would just submit to Triss as well and that would be absolutely boring.
The chemistry between these two on the shopping trip (or whatever it was) was excellent, but this change of heart ruins Emma for most interesting plots.

shujinko

Jun 15, 2019
I want to know when Emma caught MC cheating with Lisa/Lauren(while other one is in side girl path), do the paths of three of them close immediately? (Since I still have not played Lisa/Lauren path yet but have played Emma path, so I am very curious)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm curious about the opposite way round,
If you stay faithful to Emma does it close Lisa/Lauren path or are they available later? When perhaps Emma might begrudgingly accept MC seeing others

Alphaeboy

Jul 22, 2019
I actually think that would have been the most interesting combination because of their bickering. It was already hinted very strongly that Triss is extreamly jealous of her. So if the writers know what they are doing they could build on that. Both wanting to spend time with MC would also have to spend time with each other, which could lead to some fun situations both trying to get the upper hand on the other. And it wouldn't be the first time that this leads to extremes that can change the whole situation.

Why "would have been"? Because Emma turned out to be so goddamn submissive. "Go sleep with the girls, if you want. All that matters is that I can have you too" ... wtf? That's the easy way out for a writer to keep her in the game even if the MC does not find the time to get his dick dry. But It ruins a lot of opportunities. She should have shown a little self respect and actually fight for her man. As it is now, she would just submit to Triss as well and that would be absolutely boring.
The chemistry between these two on the shopping trip (or whatever it was) was excellent, but this change of heart ruins Emma for most interesting plots.
I don't hate Emma but damn the cheating scene with sad as fuck but her forgiving her blaming her is in character with her.

I think some misunderstood why she's like that.

The girl has had some serious abandonment and some self-hate issues from the start. I mean she explains her dad treated her like a mistake and made it very known, and her sister neglected her.

Even MC was concerned about her forgiving him for that and feeling like shit for hurting her like that.

I do think she's high on her emotions because he got hurt, I don't think she'll be okay with it after calming down or she will be okay for his sake and not her's which messed up but I get it.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
That explanation sadly doesn't change a thing (I don't hate her either btw). The chars having overly dramatic background stories is nothing new, it's hard to find a game without these.

Bea is too much of a good friend, once she's over the shock, she'll just go along with whatever Tris does (if active). No one else but her and Emma is involved with Tris at the moment. Emma could have been the one for some fun scenes. Her introduction into the 'inner circle' was great, but then abandoned and that stupid scene ruined so much ... The chance for some fun dialogs is gone by now. Who knows, maybe she'll grow some balls (to say so) over time again, but I don't believe the story will be long enough for that. I hope that the writers come up with something. People get tired of Tris bickering wth the MC and teasing him, they are at a point where they just want her to do the naked bretzel with him. She really needs someone else to banter with, that ponential should not go wasted.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
1680886111896.png

Hi guys,
How is everybody doing?
PROGRESS STATUS
This week I have finally managed to finish more or less the text. There are still a few things I need to adjust, like fixing a few events and getting the whole episode proof-readed, but the hard part is done. I'll get more things done once I start doing the renders. Usually while I'm preparing the scenes I make a few small changes to the text, that's why the writing is only at 90%.
Officially this episode is going to be the biggest so far. There are more than 1000 scenes I need to prepare, out of which more than 100 are animations and I'm not talking about those cinematics/panning images. I'm talking about actual animations.
That's why next week I'll be working on the animations first, so that I can let my machine render the animations while I'm working on other things.
HOLIDAYS SCHEDULE
Since I live in an Eastern European where the Easter will be celebrated one week later, next week I won't be posting anything, because I'll travel to visit my family, however the whole week I'll be working on the animations and I'll keep you updated daily on discord.
That being said I wish to everybody celebrating Easter a Happy Holidays. Also I have prepared a small gift for you. A 4K render with the top 2 ladies of the game. (Check the second image of the post)
Bests,
Jason

1680886267482.png

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Man i wish the steam version had the patch pre installed. i would definitely like achievements as well oh well one can dream.

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
Man i wish the steam version had the patch pre installed. i would definitely like achievements as well oh well one can dream.
Due to patreon's regulations I am not legally allowed to officially sell the same game on other platforms with content that is against their guideline. As for the achievements, I was not too familiar with the way steam achievements work, until after the release and now it would be a bit pointless to add achievements.

Xrisoner

May 23, 2021
Due to patreon's regulations I am not legally allowed to officially sell the same game on other platforms with content that is against their guideline. As for the achievements, I was not too familiar with the way steam achievements work, until after the release and now it would be a bit pointless to add achievements.

I think changing the game name and then releasing it on steam is the work around. I've seen few other games do that.

MikeOG

Dec 28, 2022
which one is better ?
The Walkthrough & cheat mod OR Extended Cheat Mod & Unlocker ?
or Can I install both ?

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
I think changing the game name and then releasing it on steam is the work around. I've seen few other games do that.
Yeah, I was thinking about that, but I still needed to promote the game so I can create the hype in the whishlist for Steam algorithm and patreon was the best way.

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes