Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
1679076687875.png

Hi guys,
How is everybody doing?
PROGRESS REPORT
First of all I want to explain why last week I haven't posted anything regarding the progress and why the progress these past two weeks was so slow.
Well, as you know two weeks ago I handed my resignation paper because I'm finally able to do this full time. Due to the fact that my role in the company was really important I was one of the only two people who could have fixed something, so in two weeks I had to finish everything, that's why I was not able to do too much work on the game. Beside that last week I also caught a nasty cold, which placed me in bed for a few days. Anyway, today was my last day at the office and starting tomorrow I'll be doing this full time and I have you guys to thank.
Also another reason for the progress to be this slow lately, is because some events are longer to write than other, but in % they are the same. Let's say the next episode will have 10 events. Each event will be 10% of the total, however one might be 100 lines long, while the other might be 1000, so that's why at first I was progressing really fast and now it seems like time has stopped.
POPULARITY POLL
Last month I have started a popularity poll which ended on Sunday. I was a little bit surprised by some results, but now I know who to focus on more, or which girls I should try and fix to make them more likeable.
That being said, I hope you all have a great weekend.
Bests,
Jason

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Man, I can't remember the characters in these games anymore due to the development time. I would have to pick Lauren from this without recalling anything about her character. I don't like short hair on a woman, so that eliminates quite a few. ;)
Well hopefully sometime in April we will see then again but I am loooking forward to the update

thebowkid

Mar 12, 2018
Nice, I just hope the different endings don't feel as rushed as the last game of the dev, hopefully now that he full time to develop the story he takes his time. I think rush or bad endings always ruin replayability in any media even if the journey is a good one.

Reactions: AlexMpog

kibaris

Mar 17, 2019
I really tried to like Emma since she is the main girlfriend and stay faithfull to her but at this point I just feel sad for her.
Other than her visit before the time skip when she talks about her past, the only interactions she has with our MC are sex related and the only thing she talks about is sex and when and how the MC is going to fuck her which wouldn't be a problem if the interactions with her weren't limited to that most of the time.

I just wonder if she's always been like this or if it's related to her insecurities about herself and that she's become like this in addition to her appearance so as not to lose her boyfriend and if there will be an evolution on that side .
Because it's pretty sad in a way to have fallen so low for a guy who doesn't deserve her love and only see her as a good fuck, especially since he will say during a discussion with Triss that he would choose a simple girl rather than a bimbo with fake boobs, a big ass and lips full of botox, which is the definition of Emma (so maybe a hope for reversed the physical change about her at one point)

I really hope that her character and her personality apart from that will be a little more developed in the future because we can see that she sincerely love our MC but at the moment she is more a sexdoll than a girlfriend unfortunately.

minoslune

Aug 17, 2017
sup guys, im just picking this game up for the first time and I got a question, my character is picking between 2 jobs, the real estate one and the club one, is this a game where theres actually 2 routes or is this decision purely for how my character reacts to stuff in game? like a choose your personality kind of thing?

Zoomaa

Jul 14, 2022
sup guys, im just picking this game up for the first time and I got a question, my character is picking between 2 jobs, the real estate one and the club one, is this a game where theres actually 2 routes or is this decision purely for how my character reacts to stuff in game? like a choose your personality kind of thing?
like a choose your personality kind of thing? yes it is
Real state is the gentlemen's path -- mc is nicer and more of a romantic white knight
the club manager is the criminal path -- mc is a little ruder
note the mc will interaction with girls will be slightly different

Reactions: KrusherKev
4.20 star(s) 155 Votes