VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.5.1 S3 Ep.5 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
1685123376444.png

Hi guys,
How is everybody doing? I hope you all had a wonderful week.
First of all I want to apologize for not posting a weekly report last week. Due to my week immune system, I got sick again. Last week I have spent it all in bed with fever. Right now I'm feeling a lot better, except for a bad cough, but I'm back at work now.
RELEASE CHANGES
As you know I wanted to release this episode in June, however some things happened.
First my old machine that was rendering the animations broke again and this time looks like it's gone for good, so until I'm buying a second machine to render the animations, I'm doing everything on a single computer.
That being said even if I still had a second computer, there are just too many animations to be rendered. The whole episode has around 140 animations (300-600 frames each). So even if I finished everything today, I couldn't release the whole episode in June. The machine I'm currently working on has 2x3090 and it still takes 5-10 mins to render a frame.
Then the owner of the place where I live also told me that he's going to sell the place, so I will have to move out until the end of July, which is going to affect my work hours.
Because of this and some other personal reasons, I decided to split the episode in two. First part will be released in June and the second part, late July or early August.
PROGRESS IMAGEG CHANGES
If you have noticed in the progress image, I have removed the music and made it more clearly how things are going on the artistic side. The scenes for this part are almost done, however I still have some animations to prepare.
The reason I removed the audio tab is because I had to remove the music from my game due to some licensing changes. I have found a few alternatives, but none of them were as good as the music we had before, so rather than putting some music just for the sake of it, I'd rather not add music at all, at least until I find a better alternative.
PROGRESS STATUS
This past week I have mainly worked on animations. Right now I'm working on animations for Charlotte.
That being said I hope you all have a great weekend.
Kind regards,

Jan 27, 2018
My goal would be to release the next episode in April, however based on how many big this episode is, it might not be possible, but I'll do my best.
Anyway, the goal has not changed. I still want to release this episode by the end of May and we're doing our best to make it happen.
As you know I wanted to release this episode in June
:confused:

KrusherKev

Aug 23, 2022
Couple of prolonged bouts of illness, unexpected equipment issues, ever increasing branches and therefore writing/programming/rendering/animations based on player choices, developer is totally committed to his patrons and provides regular updates on status and plans........but ya go ahead and complain on a pirate site about a dev who is still working hard to get his work out there to his fans :rolleyes:

Deleted member 5988643

Apr 10, 2023
just a hard time spelling ju..august :BootyTime:
poor dude, he certainbly took his time yet he finaly has started to "develop" games properly :WeSmart: :illuminati:
>> Because of this and some other personal reasons, I decided to split the episode in two. First part will be released in June and the second part, late July or early August

He already wrote August, just to be sure. So expected it somewhere in September or October.

So another boring weakend. Reclaiming the Lost 0.3 update was also a let down. And I'm not sure what to think of the Zombie Retreat update 1.1.0.

Jan 27, 2018
Couple of prolonged bouts of illness, unexpected equipment issues, ever increasing branches and therefore writing/programming/rendering/animations based on player choices, developer is totally committed to his patrons and provides regular updates on status and plans........but ya go ahead and complain on a pirate site about a dev who is still working hard to get his work out there to his fans :rolleyes:
No need to do the usual "it's a pirate site" shtick, i've been a patron for 18 months and i don't plan on stopping since this is one of my favorite games on the site, i've also given the game a 5/5 review praising the developer's work ethic and transparency but i can't say i didn't expected this since i've yet to see a case where a developer going "full time" doesn't result in updates that are 3-4 times slower

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
Hope he is able to find good music - this dev does a really good job with music selection to fit the scenes; it really adds something, so sad to hear they will be silent. Glad he is feeling better, though. My wallet is waiting when it hits Steam.

Reactions: KrusherKev

Dr.XxL

May 14, 2022
Who knows how to obtain this scene in the following picture,following the guidance of joker's module cannot reach this scene.

KrusherKev

Aug 23, 2022
Who knows how to obtain this scene in the following picture,following the guidance of joker's module cannot reach this scene.
If you have Bea's path open you should be able to get that scene, it occurs when Tris and Bea are helping the MC with his bandages etc The Bea kiss build up and scene are AWESOME great work by the developer

Xumeey

Apr 27, 2017
Can MC fuck main lady?
First they have to go through... peeking, hugging, grabbing her waist during hugs, kissing on the cheeks, a peck on the lips, a bit of ass groping during hugs again, massage(shoulders, neck, back, legs, feet), a bit of sex talk while watching a romantic movie, groping while she sleeps, bikin massage(shoulders, neck, back, legs, feet, thighs, ass, titts), french kissing, multiple handjobs, titts fondling, ass fondling, titts fucking, passionate kissing in between, assjob, more kissing, bathing together, showering together, thigh job in the shower, footjob, armpit job, nipple sucking and pinching, more kissing, finger sucking, handjob under the table at dinner, feet massage and toe sucking on the couch while she reads an erotic book, fingering, cunnilingus, fingering and cunnilingus simultaneously, ass fingering, and even more passionate kissing, blowjob, throat fucking, assjob again, just the tip, squirting, cum swallowing, almost caught while fooling around, did I mention passionate kissing? Maybe then we'll see V penetration if we are lucky.

But joking aside this is supposed to be the season when MC is gonna unvirgin his Landlady.

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
First they have to go through... peeking, hugging, grabbing her waist during hugs, kissing on the cheeks, a peck on the lips, a bit of ass groping during hugs again, massage(shoulders, neck, back, legs, feet), a bit of sex talk while watching a romantic movie, groping while she sleeps, bikin massage(shoulders, neck, back, legs, feet, thighs, ass, titts), french kissing, multiple handjobs, titts fondling, ass fondling, titts fucking, passionate kissing in between, assjob, more kissing, bathing together, showering together, thigh job in the shower, footjob, armpit job, nipple sucking and pinching, more kissing, finger sucking, handjob under the table at dinner, feet massage and toe sucking on the couch while she reads an erotic book, fingering, cunnilingus, fingering and cunnilingus simultaneously, ass fingering, and even more passionate kissing, blowjob, throat fucking, assjob again, just the tip, squirting, cum swallowing, almost caught while fooling around, did I mention passionate kissing? Maybe then we'll see V penetration if we are lucky.

But joking aside this is supposed to be the season when MC is gonna unvirgin his Landlady.

He didn't even fuck Tris yet, which should have happened a while back. Should have hit anal with Tris sometime back. Not interested in the mom but way too slowburn for either for those interested. Luckily this is one where you aren't forced to play a literal motherfucker.

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019

You put way more effort in to your reply than I would have :ROFLMAO:

Nubian king

Jan 25, 2021

classic

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes