VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.5.1 S3 Ep.5 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes

Nick Nosferatu

May 16, 2017
" Because of this and some other personal reasons, I decided to split the episode in two. First part will be released in June and the second part, late July or early August. "

Oh, we are in the "Waifu Academy" phase.

WildBillKatt

Oct 4, 2018
Here's hoping. Guess I'll check back in the future... yet again lol

I know it might seem like I'm hating on the game, but I do remember enjoying it when I played it (enough to where it's in my sig). I'm all for a slow burn build-up to enhance the payoff. Especially when it's executed well. But whenever some games just drag it out for too long (imo), and turn into basically nothing but teasefests (at least with the main attractions), culminating in only one or two sex scenes with them at the end before rolling the credits, that's just frustrating and not enjoyable to me. Though I know that's precisely what some people do like, and once the actual sex happens the game is pretty much over for them. And to each their own! But that just ain't for me. As I said, it's been quite a while since I played. So I'm not sure what the game has been like since back then. But personally I'm hoping that overall the game ends up being more of the former than the latter.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
Another potential problem with that is the longer you tease and drag something out, the higher the expectations rise, and the more hyped up it gets. Eventually to the point where it can be practically impossible to live up to. When people have been waiting literally years for something, it can be much more difficult to produce something that's truly satisfying. Things like that could easily turn into "I waited five years for that? I mean it was good and all, but not worth waiting as long as I had to for it."

That very nearly happened to me with the mom in Power Vacuum. I was so used to getting teased and blue-balled for so long that by the time *it* finally happened she was my least favorite character and I hardly even cared anymore. That's not to say that the opposite approach with no build-up at all is better. It's just there needs to be more of a balance. Of course to what ideal degree is subjective to each person's preferences though. Basically how much stick vs. how much carrot.

Reactions: ropershy

S4S4GOAT

May 2, 2023
Weekly Report 209 - No More Money
Hi guys,
How is everybody doing?
PROGRESS STATUS WK_209.png
This past week I have focused mainly on animations. This was the thing that dragged me the most in this episode, but I can assure you that all the animations are going to be really nice.
Other that that I'm excited to wrap this episode as soon as possible. Hopefully I can finish everything in about two weeks...
That being said I hope you all have a wonderful weekend.
Bests,
Jason

WildBillKatt

Oct 4, 2018
Another potential problem with that is the longer you tease and drag something out, the higher the expectations rise, and the more hyped up it gets. Eventually to the point where it can be practically impossible to live up to. When people have been waiting literally years for something, it can be much more difficult to produce something that's truly satisfying. Things like that could easily turn into "I waited five years for that? I mean it was good and all, but not worth waiting as long as I had to for it."

That very nearly happened to me with the mom in Power Vacuum. I was so used to getting teased and blue-balled for so long that by the time *it* finally happened she was my least favorite character and I hardly even cared anymore. That's not to say that the opposite approach with no build-up at all is better. It's just there needs to be more of a balance. Of course to what ideal degree is subjective to each person's preferences though. Basically how much stick vs. how much carrot.
I mean everyone will point to Sophia, but to me the other classic example is Monique in Indecent Desires. Generally a bad game, but her body, her face, her story, and the way she acts all just perfect. But after 5 years a lot of people have given up.

tramtoriana2

Oct 4, 2018
hi guys i have question to ask, I played season 1 couple of episodes and decided to wait for more content so now almost 2 years later i want to play this game but is there H-scenes with 2 main girls? But i dont want to know spoilers what they do or should i wait until season 3 end

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
hi guys i have question to ask, I played season 1 couple of episodes and decided to wait for more content so now almost 2 years later i want to play this game but is there H-scenes with 2 main girls? But i dont want to know spoilers what they do or should i wait until season 3 end
No one knows what's to come, so waiting for season 5 would also be a valid suggestion.
Let's just say that they do enough that if your girlfriend heared about it, she would kick you in the balls and leave.

Reactions: tramtoriana2

easykiln

Jul 2, 2017
It's sad that the walkthrough only goes up to Act 2. I personally am only interested in the nicer path of the game, but I am a bit curious for at least an overview of what I'm missing. I would also like some idea of what risky choices might end up leading toward a happy harem setup without having to see the realistic backlash. I would like to cleanly break up with Emma or renegotiate the relationship contract early on, but I don't see a good spot to do that and she deserves better than this shit...

I just finished my first playthrough, which had a concept of "horny but honest and not an asshole, but also has difficulty gauging the correct distance to take from his female family members because his romantic and familial feelings are confused and intertwined," but at some point he starts taking automatic action on their paths that qualify as full-on cheating without ever properly addressing it... Suddenly kissing and getting sexual favours from his family members is no big deal even though zero character development on that front happened since he was feeling shitty about letting Lisa kiss him... I guess if you don't explicitly leave their paths it's assumed you're ok with cheating on Emma. Normally I would do a pure Emma run before considering trying for a limited harem, but honestly she doesn't interest me much compared to some of the others. Unfortunately, we don't get the chance of pushing her away early because she starts as the girlfriend, and I need to find the cleanest point to break her heart...

EDIT: I just wanted to add in the frustration of Toby not automatically assuming the hospital room was bugged after his "accident." You saw firsthand what sort of power and connections she has...

Last edited:

Stelevein

Nov 26, 2022
Since the question is always asked...

incest patch for all versions (new as of S2E7)
If something changes I will update the version, until then the offered version can be used.

- Workupload -

Patch Instructions

- copy "relationships.rpy" in folder "/game" and replace old file
- if the patch does not work, delete the file: relationships.rpyc

This patch messes my game up. With the pat h I keep getting errors, without the patch I get no errors. Idk why, I've removed the relations.rnpy and did everything I can, but it just keeps giving me errors.

Stelevein

Nov 26, 2022
View attachment 2154644

Overview:
Everything started when my dad lost his company and everybody is forced to move in a different city. Here we have to start from zero in a small apartment with only two bedrooms, so "unfortunately" you'll have to share a room with your younger sister.
Since you're already 20 years old, it's time for you to help the family however you can, so you'll be searching for a job.​

Thread Updated: 2023-02-22
Release Date: 2023-02-22
Developer: RoyalCandy - F95zone -
Censored: No
Version: 3.2.1 S3 Episode 2
Other Games: Rejected No More - No More Secrets
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

FAN SIG:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - MEGA - -
Mac: - - MEGA - -
Others: COMPRESSED* -
ANDROID

Mini Games

Patches: *
Extras: WALKTHROUGH - Walkthrough & Cheats Mod - Fan Sig - GERMAN Translation - Fan Sig 2 - Portuguese translation - Save - RUSSIAN Translation - Video enhancements mod

* This port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1427393 View attachment 1427394 View attachment 1427395 View attachment 1427371 View attachment 1427372 View attachment 1427373 View attachment 1427374 View attachment 1427375 View attachment 1427376 View attachment 1427377 View attachment 1427378 View attachment 1427379 View attachment 1427380 View attachment 1427381 View attachment 1427382 View attachment 1427383 View attachment 1427384 View attachment 1427385 View attachment 1427386 View attachment 1427387 View attachment 1427389 View attachment 1427390 View attachment 2175366
This game is practically unplayable. I have downloaded and extracted this game multiple times and I still run into errors every two seconds telling me things are missing.

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes