VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.5.1 S3 Ep.5 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes

LokiTime

May 20, 2017
the right time, the right place - and everything that has been dreamed of for a long time happens by itself ... =)
Agree with this. I like the way and the time it take to be "more" with Charlotte. We do have a lot of hot girls to bang around, so having more hot tease with Charlotte is for me perfect. And things are moving, the last shower we take with her is clearly a sign we are not so far of the reward.

Charlotte is my favorite, and that is why i do like to going slow with her, makes me enjoying the game even more.

Reactions: ramvivat
May 21, 2018
Sorry to disappoint the haters, but as I was saying a few other times, by the end of the season you'll be able to have sex with all love interests.
That means you'll be able to FUCK / PENETRATE / INTERCOURSE / FORNICATE / PUT THE DICK IN THE PUSSY OR ASS / GET BUSY / BECOME ONE / MAKE LOVE :love: / LEARN TO MAKE BABIES with the remaining girls, which are CHARLOTTE, TRIS, DENISE and BEA.
After this season will end there will be one more season.

Just wanna say Why is tris so cute? lol Now I don't wanna bang her. I just wanna take her out for dates and skates and stuff. Kiss2 but not penetration. lol

Charlotte and MC, kinda figured that one out based on the last picture update with denise and charlottle hugging. Kinda what Debbie went through with Diane in STS before she welcomed MC's dick in her pussy.

Reactions: Nemo56

KrusherKev

Aug 23, 2022
Just wanna say Why is tris so cute? lol Now I don't wanna bang her. I just wanna take her out for dates and skates and stuff. Kiss2 but not penetration. lol

Charlotte and MC, kinda figured that one out based on the last picture update with denise and charlottle hugging. Kinda what Debbie went through with Diane in STS before she welcomed MC's dick in her pussy.
Not Charlotte and Denise hugging, that is Tris and Denise. Tris goes with MC + Denise to Denise's for a while

Johndough22

Jun 4, 2023
Can any kind soul make the UI visible on the android port, please? Can't save, load, skip, or go to main menu. Tysm!

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
is there enough content or should I wait more?
Early stages Season 3, there is imho a lot of content, but that's subjective ofc.
Family stuff is on it's way to get serious in this Season, sidecontent has many scenes.

Reactions: KrusherKev

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
1686328678886.png

Hi guys,
How is everybody doing?
PROGRESS STATUS
This past week I've mainly worked on animations. There were some animations that really took me time to pose, but I'm really happy with the result. Hopefully next week I'll be able to finish all the remaining animations, since I have only 2 or 3 complex animations left. Everything else is pretty basic.
Once I finish the animations, the remaining renders should not take me more than 3-5 days. So once that is done, it will be a matter of days until my machines finish render the animations.
Some of you remember that I had some problems with the machine that was rendering the animations. Since I don't have the time to set a new computer, I decided to try and fix this one. So for the time being, the second computer is working and since Tuesday, it's been rendering non-stop, however I expect it to just stop working one day, so sooner or later I will have to buy another one, but right now I'm doing my best to keep it working so that I can finish this episode as fast as possible. We'll see what happens after the relase.
ABOUT EPISODE 3
As you know, the episode 3 is split in two parts, but to avoid confusion after the release with the second part, I decided to name this part episode 3 and the next part episode 4, this way nobody gets confused when second part will be released. It will be just like a normal episode, but it will take less to develop since the text is already done and I also have a few renders made.
That being said, I hope you all have a wonderful weekend.
Bests,
Jason

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
[...]
to avoid confusion after the release with the second part, I decided to name this part episode 3 and the next part episode 4, this way nobody gets confused when second part will be released.
[...]
A wise decision, we have already seen examples how it was done differently and some very confused people just kept complaining.

Reactions: KrusherKev

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Almost 4 months since the last release, can he go back to his regular job and not do this full time cuz it doesn't seem to work for the better...:HideThePain:
Yeah, and you don't seem to understand how much more he is putting into this.

Basicly every animation has to be rendered 4 times, each with acute differences depending on the options/route you chose.

From what I have been told there are more animations in this update than in any before and the game will be more player centric, in that your choices/actions have a larger impact on the individual scenes.

Just because the time frame is the same doesn't mean that the content is. Or are you one of those people who would rather play a game with crappy content as long as it releases a new update every month?

Your comment is similar to telling the guy who invented the Reeses Penutbutter Cup to go back to doing whatever he did before because licking penutbutter off of a spoon is fine for you.

Go suck on your spoon, the rest of us will wait and enjoy our penutbutter surounded in decadent milk chocolate!

Lorenz1

Nov 1, 2017
Basicly every animation has to be rendered 4 times, each with acute differences depending on the options/route you chose.
The question is, does it need to be this detailed? If instead of less time between updates with consistent content we get the same amount of higher quality content with more time between updates, at some point those updates are just too small and too rare for what they offer. That's how you end up with a single 25 minutes update a year - sure, it would look awesome and have 20 paths, and no one will care because no one is going to wait a year for it.

Time between releases, amount of content and quality of content must be balanced, and pushing too much into pure quality is just as bad as pushing into quantity. 4 months per update is already pushing it. The next step, 2 updates a year require a BDIK level of content.

If the dev keeps to the new "1 update every 4 months" schedule, that's 3 episodes a year. We won't get to the end of the season in a year and a half, and by then most people here will probably forget the game even exists.

Another option is when Charlotte undresses - I don’t really like it either, until I want Charlotte to undress, even in front of her children, but still it’s “public light”, that is, in public.
You can do that? Or do you just mean the bottoms?

Last edited:

fpsgamer

Nov 21, 2017
Almost 4 months since the last release, can he go back to his regular job and not do this full time cuz it doesn't seem to work for the better...:HideThePain:
Come on bro.
I know we have seen endeless dev who been bad and who have burnt trust of many patrons and fans in this AVN genre but Royal Candy is definitely not like norm.
Art is something that has always been abstract, you cant define a time to create it. You can define amount time need to render but you cant just expect posing and expression and lighting and all other stuff that comes before you preas render a set time.
Hence there will always be variation in time for every update.
What makes royal candy different is he communicates constantly, he always provides progress reports.

I ain't no white knight for him, there have been time i been angry on him but never i thought he a was being lenient.
Just saying i know why the snarking comment(cause 90% devs are milking it) but i dont think this thread deserves it.

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes