VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.5.1 S3 Ep.5 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes

fpsgamer

Nov 21, 2017
Yeah, and you don't seem to understand how much more he is putting into this.

Basicly every animation has to be rendered 4 times, each with acute differences depending on the options/route you chose.

From what I have been told there are more animations in this update than in any before and the game will be more player centric, in that your choices/actions have a larger impact on the individual scenes.

Just because the time frame is the same doesn't mean that the content is. Or are you one of those people who would rather play a game with crappy content as long as it releases a new update every month?

Your comment is similar to telling the guy who invented the Reeses Penutbutter Cup to go back to doing whatever he did before because licking penutbutter off of a spoon is fine for you.

Go suck on your spoon, the rest of us will wait and enjoy our penutbutter surounded in decadent milk chocolate!
There are people who hate peanutbutter cup?
what-meme-1nsoekl.jpg

Reactions: Grif1001

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
The question is, does it need to be this detailed? If instead of less time between updates with consistent content we get the same amount of higher quality content with more time between updates, at some point those updates are just too small and too rare for what they offer. That's how you end up with a single 25 minutes update a year - sure, it would look awesome and have 20 paths, and no one will care because no one is going to wait a year for it.

Time between releases, amount of content and quality of content must be balanced, and pushing too much into pure quality is just as bad as pushing into quantity. 4 months per update is already pushing it. The next step, 2 updates a year require a BDIK level of content.

If the dev keeps to the new "1 update every 4 months" schedule, that's 3 episodes a year. We won't get to the end of the season in a year and a half, and by then most people here will probably forget the game even exists.

You can do that? Or do you just mean the bottoms?
Personally, I prefer quality over quantity, and Royal Candy does a great job with this game, I would rather wait a bit longer for the quality he puts in to it, than rush it and look like garbage, just for the sake of impatient people :)
Forgetting the game ? Nah, not a chance.
If anyone else is as in to the girls in this game as I am, they won't forget either, lol, especially Charlotte and Tris.
There are a plethora of other games to play in the meantime while waiting, or even better, learn a new skill etc, I'm learning Daz in between working on games, it passes a lot of time and you learn something too :)

Last edited:

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
1686938835741.png

Hi guys,
How is everybody doing?
PROGRESS STATUS
We're getting really close to wrapping this episode. This week I managed to do most of the animations left. There are only 3 or 4 animations I have to pose and 20-30 renders to make, so that should not take me more than 3 days. After that the only thing left to do is to wait for my machines to finish rendering, which might take a while, but you have nothing to worry about, this episode will be released this month. If I see that the animations are taking more then expected to render I have a server where I can render them, it's a bit costly, but I don't want to delay this episode anymore.
That being said, I hope you all have a wonderful weekend.
Bests,
Jason

Nick Nosferatu

May 16, 2017
If I see that the animations are taking more then expected to render I have a server where I can render them, it's a bit costly
You know, I don't mind waiting, delays and I don't hate the dev because he takes a few months to release an update, especially when it's for a VN as good as this one. I mean, look at my avatar, I'm used to it.
But I wonder, when you make 4k on patreon, wouldn't it be better to use this "expensive" server most of the time (depending on how it works, of course)?

Stelevein

Nov 26, 2022
No More Money [v3.2.1 S3 Ep.2] [RoyalCandy]

UNOFFICIAL PORT RELEASE.

include incest patch.

download link:

Pixeldrain

JOIN ME:-

Little support please:-

There is no way to open the menu to save. You should have the icons at the bottom to open the menu etc. I literally can't save, or go back or any of that if I accidentally clicked a wrong choice.

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes