VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.5.1 S3 Ep.5 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes

laszlo12

Sep 27, 2018
1687542282468.png

Weekly Report 212 - No More Money

Hi guys,
How is everybody doing? I hope you're all doing okay.

PROGRESS STATUS

This past week I managed to pose every remaining scene and animation. Now the only thing left to do is wait for my machines to finish rendering the animations and prepare the episode for release. There are still some graphical errors I might have to fix and redo some renders, but nothing too serious.

Also this week I managed to make a tool that will help me speed the development and also help me lower the download size. I'm not sure if for the Gold Edition I'll be able to have a smaller update, but probably everything will be fine for the Normal Edition.

RELEASE DATE

I don't have an exact date, but what I'm 100% sure that it will be next week and every 5$-75$ patron will have the chance to play it next week. The release rule are just like before. +40$ patrons get an early release, while 5$ and 20$ get it after 5 days, however if 5days goes past June, then on June 30th I will release the episode for 5$ and 20$.

That being said, I hope you're all excited and we'll talk after the release.

Bests,
Jason

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
View attachment 2718587

Weekly Report 212 - No More Money

Hi guys,
How is everybody doing? I hope you're all doing okay.

PROGRESS STATUS

This past week I managed to pose every remaining scene and animation. Now the only thing left to do is wait for my machines to finish rendering the animations and prepare the episode for release. There are still some graphical errors I might have to fix and redo some renders, but nothing too serious.

Also this week I managed to make a tool that will help me speed the development and also help me lower the download size. I'm not sure if for the Gold Edition I'll be able to have a smaller update, but probably everything will be fine for the Normal Edition.

RELEASE DATE

I don't have an exact date, but what I'm 100% sure that it will be next week and every 5$-75$ patron will have the chance to play it next week. The release rule are just like before. +40$ patrons get an early release, while 5$ and 20$ get it after 5 days, however if 5days goes past June, then on June 30th I will release the episode for 5$ and 20$.

That being said, I hope you're all excited and we'll talk after the release.

Bests,
Jason
Love that thong! Sexy baby indeed!

misbehave.gif

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
The real question is whether the dev intends for players to perv on Denise (spy using laptop) to progress with her. To me, that's a desperate dick move, so I hope players get punished for trying that rather than rewarded. It wouldn't feel right to me to gate her behind doing something seedy while on the good boy path.

Reactions: Cyamoge and Ara-sH

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
The real question is whether the dev intends for players to perv on Denise (spy using laptop) to progress with her. To me, that's a desperate dick move, so I hope players get punished for trying that rather than rewarded. It wouldn't feel right to me to gate her behind doing something seedy while on the good boy path.
Or it was a one time event and the MC won't do it again. A replacement for the usual 'spy on her in the shower'.

Reactions: KrusherKev

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
Or it was a one time event and the MC won't do it again. A replacement for the usual 'spy on her in the shower'.
The MC for this game is not the usual creep type of character who spies and take advantage of women when sleeping. I tried to make him quite a womanizer, who had his share of women and understands them a little bit.
However there are moments when just like any guy, has some stupid ideas. One was filming Denise while changing. This won't happen too often for him to be a creep, but bad ideas come to the best of us. Anyway, Denise will tease him about him filming her. So he won't do anything like this again with her.

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Wait to see how it plays out, there has to be something good coming soon....no way MC has the will power to leave a topless Charlotte alone in the hot tub without there being something in the works by developer
Am I the only one that keeps thinking that there has to be a National Treasure reference here...
Firstly because she should be insured as a priceless treasure, but also because...
1687651554992.png

• Love
Reactions: fpsgamer

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
The MC for this game is not the usual creep type of character who spies and take advantage of women when sleeping. I tried to make him quite a womanizer, who had his share of women and understands them a little bit.
However there are moments when just like any guy, has some stupid ideas. One was filming Denise while changing. This won't happen too often for him to be a creep, but bad ideas come to the best of us. Anyway, Denise will tease him about him filming her. So he won't do anything like this again with her.
I track your logic. However, unlike a spontaneous decision to peek when tempted, in this situation MC premeditates to record Denise in a vulnerable state of undress (this is actually a felony in many places). I think any logical woman would understandably respond to that in a very negative way - invasion of privacy, dishonesty/trust issues, etc.

I think if it were more along the lines of MC absentmindedly returning to the room to retrieve something when he sees Denise, it would achieve the same narrative goal (opportunity for flirtatious teasing ... 'like what you see?' kind of thing) without creating this issue.

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
I track your logic. However, unlike a spontaneous decision to peek when tempted, in this situation MC premeditates to record Denise in a vulnerable state of undress (this is actually a felony in many places). I think any logical woman would understandably respond to that in a very negative way - invasion of privacy, dishonesty/trust issues, etc.

I think if it were more along the lines of MC absentmindedly returning to the room to retrieve something when he sees Denise, it would achieve the same narrative goal (opportunity for flirtatious teasing ... 'like what you see?' kind of thing) without creating this issue.
Well if some creep would record her in a changing room, then yes. She would have reacted very badly.
But this is her nephew we're talking about. She saw him grow up. She saw him learning about women. Getting awkward with them. Yes he's no longer at the age where if he tries to spy on his aunt, people would find it funny, but still in her eyes, he's still the kid who maybe idolized her, after all she might have been the hot aunt every friend would tease him about. I won't go too much in details, but there are consequences to the spying part, and Denise will not always look at him with the same as as now "Eh... He's just a horny teen". She'll start seeing him as a man, very soon.

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Well if some creep would record her in a changing room, then yes. She would have reacted very badly.
But this is her nephew we're talking about. She saw him grow up. She saw him learning about women. Getting awkward with them. Yes he's no longer at the age where if he tries to spy on his aunt, people would find it funny, but still in her eyes, he's still the kid who maybe idolized her, after all she might have been the hot aunt every friend would tease him about. I won't go too much in details, but there are consequences to the spying part, and Denise will not always look at him with the same as as now "Eh... He's just a horny teen". She'll start seeing him as a man, very soon.
Good point. Family, especially females who may have taken on a de facto, or even ad hoc, motherly role in a persons life, will often overlook or excuse little idiosyncrasies.

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes