VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.5.1 S3 Ep.5 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes

fredricojames

Oct 5, 2019
Well, fortunately RC proved many time his not that type of dev.
Except the comment is correct and the ara-sh guy replying is wrong. The original comment was about disasters and delays. If you have followed the updates, the Dev has had computer issues and delays. I like the game and the Dev, but I have to point out that blatant nonsense. I have supported the Dev for over a year now and believe this is the best game of it's type being developed. Gorgeous work and I don't have a problem with the pacing. If you had the full game all once instead of waiting during development I feel most people would be fine with the speed of progression.

Reactions: Sleepy666

Simon995

May 12, 2019
I initially thought the top tier supporter would've their hand on the ep3 release before 28 June~ but it seems like everyone will probably get it by 30th June~ hope everything goes smooth for the release~ fingers crossed~

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
I initially thought the top tier supporter would've their hand on the ep3 release before 28 June~ but it seems like everyone will probably get it by 30th June~ hope everything goes smooth for the release~ fingers crossed~
Yeah... On June 26th night I had everything done and was supposed to release it on 27th, but I have found a lot of graphical bugs, especially on some animations. So some frames I had to redo, while others I managed to fix with Photoshop. But there are like 50 animations in this episode and more than 20k frames. So I had to fix like 10 animations. I really hope to release it for top tier today...

milfkiller

Engaged Member
May 2, 2017
Yeah... On June 26th night I had everything done and was supposed to release it on 27th, but I have found a lot of graphical bugs, especially on some animations. So some frames I had to redo, while others I managed to fix with Photoshop. But there are like 50 animations in this episode and more than 20k frames. So I had to fix like 10 animations. I really hope to release it for top tier today...
so spoiler alert...does mc laid on mom?

• Haha
Reactions: Xabder and Maicka

zomkung

Sep 28, 2017
Hope for today :)

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes