VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.5.1 S3 Ep.5 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes

aereton

Digital Hedonist Games
Game Developer
Mar 9, 2018
But I wonder, when you make 4k on patreon, wouldn't it be better to use this "expensive" server most of the time (depending on how it works, of course)?
I mean, using a costly render cluster for "most of the time" would probably leave little money to actually eat and have a place to live. I don't know the exact rates but these aren't as cheap as a monthly netflix subscription y'know?

Nick Nosferatu

May 16, 2017
I mean, using a costly render cluster for "most of the time" would probably leave little money to actually eat and have a place to live. I don't know the exact rates but these aren't as cheap as a monthly netflix subscription y'know?
No, I did not, that's why I asked.

Jonathan0009

Jul 10, 2019
I just started playing this game, what choice has the most content? the darlene real estate job or the katarina shady business? I don't want to play through the entire game when i might have made the wrong choice.

Reactions: FireDudeYT

KrusherKev

Aug 23, 2022
I just started playing this game, what choice has the most content? the darlene real estate job or the katarina shady business? I don't want to play through the entire game when i might have made the wrong choice.
You should really try both job paths to get the full effect of the game, however, the club job path seems to offer slightly more gameplay in my side-by-side playthroughs. You spend more time in the club setting than in the real estate office setting.

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
The main differences as far as I know, is real estate path is less hectic, and the night club path is more agressive, and it slightly alters some lewd scenes in the game, and who your boss is.
TBH I haven't played the real estate path, but in the animation replays some are slightly different, real estate version he's less of a badass/less aggressive, but with the night club path some animations he's a little more forward/aggressive.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Jonathan0009

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
The reasons for the MC getting beaten up are different. The MC will hook up with the according boss, with the according story arcs. The way how he meets the undercover cop is different.

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
royalcandy is very good about giving multiple paths and choices but keeping the content very similar. that is why development time gets longer as the story progresses, the same scene may have to be rendered 4 diffrent ways for each possible path, same with animations. if you are on a more agressive path, your scene may include a little choking, or spanking, or it might be more tender. it's all up to you. As others have said, the shaddy job is a darker path and the MC becomes more agressive and asertive. With the real estate job he is more loving, and so on.
My advice, play both!

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
Sorry i didn't know!
But i search and find that blender has auto save option.
Found these i don't know is it help or not.

After I read your message I searched for auto save and found the super save also... I am going to try it out with the next update, because now I'm almost done and I really don't have enough time to test assets... But thanks

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes