caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
No More Money [Mini Games v0.1] APK -

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
Solid plan... well you have experience...I'm starting to run down the rabbit hole (your other projects). I wished to say thank you for being involved in the community and say that the pace of "No More Money" is really perfectly balanced. The interactions between characters are really light, fun innovative and well written....would you spoil us some shoking (interesting) event(detail) from the future episodes :).
Sorry, but I'm trying not to spoil too much the game. All I can say is that people in this game have hidden agendas.

• Red Heart
Reactions: arthurbln and G33N

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018

Hi guys,
I hope you all have a great day

PROGRESS STATUS

Yesterday night I finished preparing all the renders for this next episode. Now all I have to do is fix the images I don't like and do some photo corrections. Beside that I will still need to do some small adjustments in the text and add the music, but I'm very positive that this episode will be released this week.

The release will be on Thursday or Friday for 40$ and after a few days I will release it for 5$ patrons also.

WHAT TO EXPECT
  • 1h+ hour worth of gameplay
  • 500+ renders
  • 30+ animations
  • 2 new female characters
  • relationship improvement with Tris and Charlotte
  • some teasing/sex scenes with one character
Best regards,
Jason

Darkness65

Jun 6, 2018
OMG! How could I've missed this launch? I'm a huge No More Secrets fan. This time, the character designs, the renders, dialogs, expressions, animations, music... Great improvements! Congrats to the dev team. Gladly following.

(I'm not so fond of sandbox, but following RNM also).

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018

Hi guys,

I have just released Episode 4 - Gold Edition for our 40$ patrons.

You can download it

ABOUT EPISODE 4

The focus on this episode was improving the relationships with Tris and Charlotte, however the game is more than just relationships, love and lust, it's also about the story.

Beside Tris and Charlotte you'll get to meet two new gorgeous ladies. Each one of them with a different story and a different character. Also you go back to work and have some interesting moments with Charlotte or Katrina.

With this episode we have started a side of the story you haven't seen it just yet.

WHAT TO EXPECT
  • 75 minutes worth of gameplay
  • 60 minutes on each path
  • 500+ renders
  • 40+ animations
  • 12 new gallery images
Best regards,
Jason

Lorenz1

Nov 1, 2017
The update is nice, and new content is decent, but as a Charlotte-only player it feels kinda dumb at this point. Like, she literally tells him to his face that she is horny, didn't have sex for five years and wants to go for it, and he doesn't get it. It would have worked if he is denying her while being polite about, but there was no player choice moment to close her route there. They had two dates when she was throwing herself at him half naked, and there still was no progression. They ended where they started, "she want's him, he doesn't get it and it doesn't get aa clear resolution." I hope the next update will make it "do we/don't we" clear. Not necessarily NSFW content, but characters should at least move on from that moot point, Otherwise, well done.

Deleted member 3006697

Compressor
Oct 30, 2020
The update is nice, and new content is decent, but as a Charlotte-only player it feels kinda dumb at this point. Like, she literally tells him to his face that she is horny, didn't have sex for five years and wants to go for it, and he doesn't get it. It would have worked if he is denying her while being polite about, but there was no player choice moment to close her route there. They had two dates when she was throwing herself at him half naked, and there still was no progression. They ended where they started, "she want's him, he doesn't get it and it doesn't get aa clear resolution." I hope the next update will make it "do we/don't we" clear. Not necessarily NSFW content, but characters should at least move on from that moot point, Otherwise, well done.
Use spoilers tag:HideThePain:

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor - Retired
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Dec 31, 2017
No More Money [Ep.4 v0.4.0 + Mini Games v0.1] [RoyalCandy] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.
Developer:

Original Win/Linux Size: 1.55 GB

Compressed Win Size: 333 MB
Compressed Mac Size: 332 MB
Compressed Linux Size: 339 MB

Compressed using YAC - Yet Another Cruncher (A Game Compactor) [V3.1b]
Quality Level: Medium
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This compression is unofficial which reduces image/audio/video quality and might break the game.

If you enjoy this compressed version, please click the "(y)like" to give me support.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 155 Votes