KrusherKev

Aug 23, 2022
I hope Tris's first time with the mc is in her bedroom
After all this time I feel it needs to be special and romantic for her

I also hope the mc is caring and compassionate during the scene
And not just pump her, roll over and go to sleep

I know I sound like a sappy romantic
But I think how the scene plays out is just as important as the actual sex
Have to wonder what the differences will be, especially with Tris more than with Charlotte, on the two different job paths MC has....real estate MC prob all loving and caring to both Tris/Char, but will club MC be the same......:unsure: not to mention, eventually with Denise and with Bea, the character of MC is supposed to change a bit more each episode until fully bad ass MC by end of season 3 on the club job path.....gonna be interesting to see how it plays out

Anteron

Jun 17, 2023
How the MC is depends on his behavior, not his job. Club boss being a bitch doesn't make him an asshole. I have saves on both paths. Nice to sister (and trying to bang her) in both.

KrusherKev

Aug 23, 2022
How the MC is depends on his behavior, not his job. Club boss being a bitch doesn't make him an asshole. I have saves on both paths. Nice to sister (and trying to bang her) in both.
MC's behaviour is directly related to his job choice. That is the way the game was designed. Two separate "personalities" for the MC and how he interacts with the other characters of the game. See developer RC's posts here on F95 Feb 24, 2021 / Mar 23, 2021 / Apr 19, 2021. MC is nice to people on the real estate job path, and getting more badass / evil on the club job path as the game progresses. This aspect of two personalities inside the same game is a great idea by the developer, adds to replay opportunities and value for the game (for patrons)

Reactions: Insomniac_

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020

Agree completely. Would like a more lovey / romantic route for Tris for sure. Same with Charlotte. Tris fits best in her room for the first time, Charlotte would be fine in either MC's room or a hotel (hotel would probably be ideal - could draw it out a bit eventually landing in the bed at the end of the scene).

KrusherKev

Aug 23, 2022
Agree completely. Would like a more lovey / romantic route for Tris for sure. Same with Charlotte. Tris fits best in her room for the first time, Charlotte would be fine in either MC's room or a hotel (hotel would probably be ideal - could draw it out a bit eventually landing in the bed at the end of the scene).
Please no.....don't have MC + Charlotte landing in the bed at the end of the scene.....that means we would have to wait a couple months maybe to actually see the action :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Razrback16

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
While they do take a while, I'd love to see RC's animations for some of the possibilities, there - he kills it in the animation dept. :D

Reactions: KrusherKev

V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
Is there a reason the game has not been updated here yet considering it's $5?
Dude, leaks are very relative, some developers are active here, they gain people's sympathy, and people respect them, not leaking their games (or taking too long to leak them).
Some developers completely despise this site, and their games are leaked almost instantly when they come out on the platforms.
I believe this game falls into the first category.

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Dude, leaks are very relative, some developers are active here, they gain people's sympathy, and people respect them, not leaking their games (or taking too long to leak them).
Some developers completely despise this site, and their games are leaked almost instantly when they come out on the platforms.
I believe this game falls into the first category.
Exactly. I'm a $5 supporter and I liked the new update. I met RC through this site and found his games the same way. Eventually, I actually got the oppertunity to work for him and he also helped me with periodic advice on my game because he's a great guy. He has my loyalty.

endoscopic

Oct 7, 2018

Dude, couldn't agree more with you
i thought the sister from RC's first game No More Secrets was pretty good but Tris is on a whole new level
from how she is designed, how her personality is written, to the way her interactions are with the MC.
She definitely deserves a proper build up and scene, i dont care if you need another 8.5 months royalcandy,
just do your thing and give her and charlotte the first time they deserve.

Woodalicca

Jun 13, 2022
Is there a reason the game has not been updated here yet considering it's $5?
" I should stop acting like an entitled guy "<---------- Read, repeat, rince, read, repeat, rince.

If you're in such a hurry, take out your purse, buy it for us and share it ? Most of us here are relying on the generosity of a few sharers. So, do like us = wait or buy it yourself.

Xrisoner

May 23, 2021
It's a poll for the location of MC's and Tris/Charlotte's first time. Royal Candy wanted to make up for not giving the $40 tier earlier access than the $20 and $5 tiers by letting them choose where the first time will take place for each LI.

Charlotte:
- Hotel
- Toby's room
- Hot Tub
- Livingroom

Tris:
- Park
- Tris's room
- Beach
- Hotel
Charlotte: - Livingroom

Tris: - Tris's room or
- Beach

May 9, 2017
I will echo V&M previous post. Although this is a pirate site, I respect any developer that has an account on this site and communicate in the forum. Hence, you will have to wait patiently a little longer. The Patrons will be happy as they get to play the game first. We will play the game in a week or so. Everybody will be content. The other option, is to support the developers you like.

To be honest, the level of some games here is quite remarkable. Think of the time and effort to produce them.

Have a great day
J.

Anteron

Jun 17, 2023
A lot of them release/communicate here as advertising. Lots of people if they like a game and can go on to support after getting it here or elsewhere. A few uptight ones don't and get butthurt about it being released here, though some used to but got fed up with negativity/being bad talked.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
"650 renders, 90+animations, 8 gallery images...As some of you know, the previous episode and this one was supposed to be a single one, but the amount of work I had to do for both parts was so big that I decided to split it in two."

4+months for this part, and even more for the previous part...

yeah, this dev has finally started to develop his game properly, no doubt there :KEK: :BootyTime:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
No More Money [v3.4.1 S3 Ep.4 Gold Edition] [RoyalCandy] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.

Universal: v3.3.1 S3 Ep.3 Normal Edition -> v3.4.1 S3 Ep.4 Gold Edition [332 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 156 Votes