VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.5.1 S3 Ep.5 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes

Ranxerox

Nov 11, 2021
He is looking for someone who is a Patreon member and has the new update to be a "hero" and post the download link here.
Oh, my bad... I didn't read back on the thread.
I wasn't aware that the update was out.
TY

Xabder

Feb 10, 2021
i thought having sex with charlotte would be this years christmas present. i apologize guys. i was too optimistic...

• Haha
Reactions: jktugg

Anteron

Jun 17, 2023
i thought having sex with charlotte would be this years christmas present. i apologize guys. i was too optimistic...
Not for me. No desire to play a motherfucker. Didn't you ever read Oedipus and see how that turns out?

• Haha
Reactions: Xabder

SteveyP

Jul 1, 2017
Anybody with the $40 access about the post titled "sex with tris/charlotte?"
It's a poll for the location of MC's and Tris/Charlotte's first time. Royal Candy wanted to make up for not giving the $40 tier earlier access than the $20 and $5 tiers by letting them choose where the first time will take place for each LI.

Charlotte:
- Hotel
- Toby's room
- Hot Tub
- Livingroom

Tris:
- Park
- Tris's room
- Beach
- Hotel

May 21, 2018
It's a poll for the location of MC's and Tris/Charlotte's first time. Royal Candy wanted to make up for not giving the $40 tier earlier access than the $20 and $5 tiers by letting them choose where the first time will take place for each LI.

Charlotte:
- Hotel
- Toby's room
- Hot Tub
- Livingroom

Tris:
- Park
- Tris's room
- Beach
- Hotel

Thanks from a $5 low level patreon here.

KrusherKev

Aug 23, 2022
Thanks from a $5 low level patreon here.
Royal Candy himself posted the options for both Charlotte and for Tris yesterday on his discord channel.....so those were already available for review for even $5 patrons. There was a quite lenghty and interesting discussion about the options....if you are a patron, take a few moments and look the comments over and maybe add in your thoghts there ? :)

Reactions: tbz1983

V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
Jeez man please not the hot tub and park... why would this option even exist?:FacePalm:
A bathtub will greatly impair the viewing of the scene, in the park it would be exhibitionism, which I don't think would suit Tris.
My personal opinion.
Charlotte: Hotel, they could be more comfortable, without anyone surprising them, and they could give themselves to each other without any worries.
Tris: Her room, same situation as above.

Vopeco

Mar 16, 2020
in the park it would be exhibitionism, which I don't think would suit Tris.
Tris blows you in public with the barista in the room when they go get coffee so I think she has a little exhibitionism in her. But I agree the park for her first time would probably not be the best idea or suitable. It should be someplace special for both Charlotte and Tris where they can have no worries about interruption like you said.

Last edited:
Reactions: V&M and KrusherKev

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I hope Tris's first time with the mc is in her bedroom
After all this time I feel it needs to be special and romantic for her

I also hope the mc is caring and compassionate during the scene
And not just pump her, roll over and go to sleep

I know I sound like a sappy romantic
But I think how the scene plays out is just as important as the actual sex

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes