VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.5.1 S3 Ep.5 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes

meduusa

Nov 4, 2017
You mean the next one, or the one that came out 2 days ago?

How about you subscribe and get it as soon as it comes out instead of complaining on a pirate site about a release that is already out because you're out of the loop?
I was actually a patron before this update, I might come back but it doesn't look good, he is promising too much and delivering too little...

KrusherKev

Aug 23, 2022
I was actually a patron before this update, I might come back but it doesn't look good, he is promising too much and delivering too little...
You might want to consider signing back up in a little bit, action with Char and Tris prob pretty soon and damn, that is not to be missed out on

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
Ya and something else as well is for people who are hesitant to back on Patreon (I don't do it too often, myself), just make sure to buy the game on Steam once you play it here if you liked it. Buy it on Steam and leave a positive review - that goes a long way to sending a message to a developer that you want more of this type of content.

lalka

Jun 2, 2017
None of the leakers is interested in Non-Triss/Charlotte content :D

But really ... if I was a high tier Patreon I would surely not share it on day one. No one wants his account blocked and there are not as many high tier as there are low tier subscribers.
You don't have to be a high tier patron. He releases it to $5+ patrons on day one. And usually it would get here pretty fast

bardock8114

Jul 11, 2022
You don't have to be a high tier patron. He releases it to $5+ patrons on day one. And usually it would get here pretty fast
yeah but the hard truth is not many people are interested in this update. It is the same with AWAM. Who cares about an alternative Story with Dylan and his new harem. People care more about the Main Characters.

Just like people in the MCU care about the old cast but not the new one.

Reactions: Ara-sH

alex13_zen

Sep 30, 2019
yeah but the hard truth is not many people are interested in this update. It is the same with AWAM. Who cares about an alternative Story with Dylan and his new harem. People care more about the Main Characters.

Just like people in the MCU care about the old cast but not the new one.
I for one am interested in all the girls (except for the abhorrent Kat ofc). Wondering if in the end all the girls will still be interested in me :)

Reactions: KrusherKev

KrusherKev

Aug 23, 2022
I for one am interested in all the girls (except for the abhorrent Kat ofc). Wondering if in the end all the girls will still be interested in me :)
Playthroughs that are most enjoyable for both action (sex) and drama (duh, there are women involved) are the MC going after every single available love interest.....seriously doubt that there will an ending that exists with MC getting (and keeping) all 10 or 11 women....but dammit sure as heck gonna try :) But as long as MC gets Tris + Bea at minimum then I'm happy :LOL:

Vopeco

Mar 16, 2020
If we are comparing my game to BeingADik, then compare the number of patrons and earnings as well... You can't expect me to do as good of a job as someone who earns 20 times more money than me and can afford much better gear. I loose a lot of time just because I'm limited by the gear. It takes me around 5 minutes to load up a scene. Then maybe I have to wait like 2 minutes for each scene I make just to be sure it looks good and if it doesn't I need to fix it and then do the same thing again. Let's not talk about posing, which is another mess.
Then on the animation side I loose half of the time doing test renders so I can import them in premiere to see if the animation is looking good because my machines are not powerful enough to replay the animations in real time and I need to do this at least 10-15 times for each animations. So I'm loosing maybe 4-6 hours for each animation.
So yeah. I'm not the fastest developer around, but you can't really compare me to someone who has +25k patrons and earns between 50k and 100k/month, maybe even more.
Please more Tris and Charlotte Good Sir. But don't rush quality story and animations. Tris and Charlotte are amazing and I don't want their paths+story rushed just to pump out updates quicker if that'll be the case or to have screentime just for the sake of them having screentime with little meaning or bland content. If it takes a couple updates for Tris and Charlotte since MC is going out of town for a week then so be it, it's part of the story, but I enjoy their paths so far it's amazing. Keep it up and great animations btw. In the meantime I will think about buying on Steam(if I can still use the mod to add back the music) or subbing on Patreon when Tris and Charlotte are back in the picture.

Consider Subscribestar too please if you haven't already.

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes