for sce in memories_list:
            for mem in sce.list:
                mem[1] = True
I've made a few changes :)

Reactions: Dodzh

APK18

Aug 12, 2020
No More Money [v3.4.1 S3 Ep.4 Gold Edition] [ ] - Compressed

You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.
Developer:

Essa compressão não é oficial, o que reduz a qualidade da mídia e pode quebrar o jogo.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sinto muito pelo erro que minha versão te causou, agora refiz uma nova .zip e me desculpe novamente. :( :chorar:

Tamanho original do Win/Linux: 4,9 GB
Tamanho do Win/Linux compactado: 1,4 GB

Qualquer um que tenha problemas Webm/webp, esta versão deve resolvê-lo (Ferramenta usada Yet_Another_Cruncher-V3.3)
Pixeldrain - Mega

Mega - Pixeldrain (Correção)

Tamanho original do Mac: 4,9 GB
Tamanho do Mac compactado: 1,3 GB

Qualquer um que tenha problemas Webm / webp, esta versão deve resolvê-lo (Ferramenta usada Yet_Another_Cruncher-V3.3 + Renpy 7.4.4)
Pixeldrain

Mega - Pixeldrain (Correção)

[/CITAÇÃO]

Henr11

Compressor
Jun 4, 2020
Is this the version I released today? If so, can you send me a save just before this error so I can test?

APK18

Aug 12, 2020
Here's the thing, I downloaded both versions and both are giving errors in webp, examples: 091.icon and 025.webp

APK18

Aug 12, 2020
Is this the version I released today? If so, can you send me a save just before this error so I can test?
Here's the thing, I downloaded both versions and both are giving errors in webp, examples: 091.icon and 025.webp

Henr11

Compressor
Jun 4, 2020
It opened normally, If you want, I can make the image in PNG format, placing it in the right folder, it should solve the problem (maybe)
1699387129566.png 1699387137231.png

Last edited:

Sokeri

Oct 26, 2023
Is there any way to stop that image wobbling. It's really damn annoying when the image keeps moving in one direction or another.

Henr11

Compressor
Jun 4, 2020
I don't know why that is, could it be because I used the old game? or does renpy cause this?
To be honest, I don't know exactly what happened either, but you can solve it by putting the images in png format.
(NoMoreMoney-3.4.1-pc\game\images\episode3)Maybe it will solve.

Reactions: tommyjohne

molva

Jan 6, 2023
Updated my compressed Android port of No More Money with JokerLeader's walkthrough mod to v3.4.1.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links: Pixeldrain -
Incest?

• Haha
Reactions: Jeancul
4.20 star(s) 156 Votes