VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.5.1 S3 Ep.5 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 151 Votes

keefer43

Dec 24, 2019
"........ so this part is mainly about Lisa, Lauren and Emma. If none of these girls are of interest to you I suggest you skip this version, it might take longer to download than to play. This episode has a lot of content, but only for the 3 ladies."
It is mentioned in the changelog.
What did you expect?
View attachment 3066842
It was getting so bad here, I'm glad you posted this. (I was going to post: how many of you read the Change Log..........?)

Reactions: Anteron

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
I find it funny when people download an update
And complain its short
Without even reading the changelog

Do they instantly click download without even reading a little? LOL
Ya, I generally am good with people having their own opinions, but my concern with idiots like the ones you described is that these people can tend to run good developers off and that can eventually lead to abandoned games. I just hope RC, Ocean, etc. can learn to just add these morons to the ignore list and not let it get to them. As Ron White used to say in his shows - you can't fix stupid. So I say make frequent use of the ignore button as these people are literally what it was designed for.

Anteron

Jun 17, 2023
Ya, I generally am good with people having their own opinions, but my concern with idiots like the ones you described is that these people can tend to run good developers off and that can eventually lead to abandoned games. I just hope RC, Ocean, etc. can learn to just add these morons to the ignore list and not let it get to them. As Ron White used to say in his shows - you can't fix stupid. So I say make frequent use of the ignore button as these people are literally what it was designed for.
A lot of times rather than abandoning the games, they just stop following the thread and leave F95. There ARE bad devs out there and some do go too slow, but the good ones get run off too, often over petty things.

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
Good to actually get Emma, Lisa and Lauren this time. After fucking Emma the gf, I liked teasing Lisa when MC nearly fucks Lauren in front of her.
I was getting bored with the whole Triss/Mom drawn out teasing shit. I'd be happy af with an Emma/Lauren/Lisa throuple....greedy as I am :LUL:

Cutecousin

Jan 25, 2018
This is the only game on the site that makes my saves break with every update. I'm using a WT + cheat mode (Joker) and always install correctly (always wait for the gold updated version). Does anyone know what I'm doing wrong?

Henr11

Game Compressor
Jun 4, 2020

colombeen

Modder
Jul 16, 2021
Here is a slightly cleaner and faster way of doing same thing

Python:
        for el in achievement_list:
            for ach in el.list:
                ach[1] = True

for sce in memories_list:
            for mem in sce.list:
                mem[1] = True
I've made a few changes :)

Reactions: Dodzh

APK18

Aug 12, 2020
No More Money [v3.4.1 S3 Ep.4 Gold Edition] [ ] - Compressed

You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.
Developer:

Essa compressão não é oficial, o que reduz a qualidade da mídia e pode quebrar o jogo.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sinto muito pelo erro que minha versão te causou, agora refiz uma nova .zip e me desculpe novamente. :( :chorar:

Tamanho original do Win/Linux: 4,9 GB
Tamanho do Win/Linux compactado: 1,4 GB

Qualquer um que tenha problemas Webm/webp, esta versão deve resolvê-lo (Ferramenta usada Yet_Another_Cruncher-V3.3)
Pixeldrain - Mega

Mega - Pixeldrain (Correção)

Tamanho original do Mac: 4,9 GB
Tamanho do Mac compactado: 1,3 GB

Qualquer um que tenha problemas Webm / webp, esta versão deve resolvê-lo (Ferramenta usada Yet_Another_Cruncher-V3.3 + Renpy 7.4.4)
Pixeldrain

Mega - Pixeldrain (Correção)

[/CITAÇÃO]

Henr11

Game Compressor
Jun 4, 2020
Is this the version I released today? If so, can you send me a save just before this error so I can test?

4.20 star(s) 151 Votes