VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.5.1 S3 Ep.5 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 151 Votes

parqueo

Jan 21, 2019
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <renpy.display.im.Image object ('images/episode5/191_normal.webp') at 0x000000000fe3edc0>:
  File "game/story/script.rpy", line 59, in script call
    call episode5 from _call_episode5
  File "game/story/episode5.rpy", line 40, in script call
    call episode5_sunday_dateLauren from _call_episode5_sunday_dateLauren
  File "game/story/episode5.rpy", line 1474, in script
    scene image("images/episode5/191_normal.webp") with dissolve
Exception: Could not load image 'images/episode5/191_normal.webp': error('Failed to decode WEBP')

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "C:\Users\Usuario\Documents\Juegos Pc\Nueva carpeta\No mas Dinero\NoMoreMoney-3.4.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1658, in execute
    renpy.exports.with_statement(trans, paired=paired)
  File "C:\Users\Usuario\Documents\Juegos Pc\Nueva carpeta\No mas Dinero\NoMoreMoney-3.4.1-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1653, in with_statement
    return renpy.game.interface.do_with(trans, paired, clear=clear)
  File "C:\Users\Usuario\Documents\Juegos Pc\Nueva carpeta\No mas Dinero\NoMoreMoney-3.4.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2798, in do_with
    return self.interact(trans_pause=True,
  File "C:\Users\Usuario\Documents\Juegos Pc\Nueva carpeta\No mas Dinero\NoMoreMoney-3.4.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3377, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs) # type: ignore
  File "C:\Users\Usuario\Documents\Juegos Pc\Nueva carpeta\No mas Dinero\NoMoreMoney-3.4.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3906, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "C:\Users\Usuario\Documents\Juegos Pc\Nueva carpeta\No mas Dinero\NoMoreMoney-3.4.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2602, in draw_screen
    surftree = renpy.display.render.render_screen(
  File "render.pyx", line 495, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
  File "render.pyx", line 266, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "C:\Users\Usuario\Documents\Juegos Pc\Nueva carpeta\No mas Dinero\NoMoreMoney-3.4.1-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 884, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "render.pyx", line 170, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "C:\Users\Usuario\Documents\Juegos Pc\Nueva carpeta\No mas Dinero\NoMoreMoney-3.4.1-pc\renpy\display\transition.py", line 378, in render
    top = render(self.new_widget, width, height, st, at)
  File "C:\Users\Usuario\Documents\Juegos Pc\Nueva carpeta\No mas Dinero\NoMoreMoney-3.4.1-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 884, in render
Archivo "C:\Users\Usuario\Documents\Juegos Pc\Nueva carpeta\No mas Dinero\NoMoreMoney-3.4.1-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", línea 884, en render
surf = render (niño, ancho, alto, cst, cat)
Archivo "render.pyx", línea 170, en renpy.display.render.render
Archivo "render.pyx", línea 266, en renpy.display.render.render
Archivo "C:\Users\Usuario\Documents\Juegos Pc\Nueva carpeta\No mas Dinero\NoMoreMoney-3.4.1-pc\renpy\display\transform.py", línea 747, en render
    return transform_render(self, width, height, st, at)
Archivo "accelerator.pyx", línea 187, en renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
Archivo "C:\Users\Usuario\Documents\Juegos Pc\Nueva carpeta\No mas Dinero\NoMoreMoney-3.4.1-pc\renpy\display\im.py", línea 627, en render
    return cache.get(self, render=True)
Archivo "C:\Users\Usuario\Documents\Juegos Pc\Nueva carpeta\No mas Dinero\NoMoreMoney-3.4.1-pc\renpy\display\im.py", línea 295, en get
surf = imagen.load()
Archivo "C:\Users\Usuario\Documents\Juegos Pc\Nueva carpeta\No mas Dinero\NoMoreMoney-3.4.1-pc\renpy\display\im.py", línea 720, en carga
Subir E
Archivo "C:\Users\Usuario\Documents\Juegos Pc\Nueva carpeta\No mas Dinero\NoMoreMoney-3.4.1-pc\renpy\display\im.py", línea 699, en carga
surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(f, nombre de archivo)
Archivo "C:\Usuarios\Usuario\Documents\Juegos Pc\Nueva carpeta\No mas Dinero\NoMoreMoney-3.4.1-pc\renpy\display\pgrender.py", línea 160, en load_image
raise Exception("No se pudo cargar la imagen {!r}: {!r}".format(nombre de archivo, e))
Excepción: No se pudo cargar la imagen 'images/episode5/191_normal.webp': error('Error al decodificar WEBP')

Windows-10-10.0.19041 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.2.22081402
No Más Dinero 3.4.1
Tue Nov  7 21:09:33 2023
[/código]

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Jeancul

Ayris.ise

Nov 8, 2023

Hi guys,
How everybody is doing? I hope you're all doing fine.

PROGRESS STATUS

Last week I have started to work on the second episode of season two. The plan for the upcoming episode is done and I already started to write the text. Once I have all this then I'll be able to focus on renders.

As most of you know there is a new channel on discord where I post progress status more often.

RELEASE DATE

Some of you asked me about when the next episode will be released. August was just an exception, because I really needed to take some time off.
I really like doing this games, but I still have a job and family, so that's why I took the August off, but now I'm back on the monthly update schedule.

So next episode will be released by the end of this month.

Best regards,
Jason
where can I download this version of your game for Android?!? Wherever I download it, it always crashes, I can’t play, where then should I download it for the Android versions to play?

Ayris.ise

Nov 8, 2023
why did they remove the feature for downloading android versions?((before it was so convenient to download it here and it always worked, but now where I didn’t download for the android version the game always crashes without even starting this game(((( :( :(

robas147

Jan 19, 2018
View attachment 2153853
No More Money [S3 Ep.4 Gold] Walkthrough Multi Mod
Now the Mod Unlocks Achievements and Memories. Thanks, Wills747 for the help.

Note: The Mod is only, and it will only be updated for the Gold Version.

Note: I know the "Unlock Gallery or Unlock Memories" shows above all the Episodes in the Achievements & Memory Screens, but just press one, and you will unlock everything for the Achievements or Memories.

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Download: - - - ANDROID

The Android port is created by DarkAssassin.
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
the mod is not compatible with the compressed version

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Terrible low content update, why bother just roll this over until the next. You're chappin my ass man.
It was stated many times, unless you are on the 3 other girls path to SKIP THE UPDATE, dev even said to not waste your time downloading it if you have no interest in them, and if you are not on their patch it's a tiny amount of content, but if you are on the path, there is a lot of content.

BeingADikDik

Apr 17, 2021
It was stated many times, unless you are on the 3 other girls path to SKIP THE UPDATE, dev even said to not waste your time downloading it if you have no interest in them, and if you are not on their patch it's a tiny amount of content, but if you are on the path, there is a lot of content.
I was personally hoping this would have been the update where MC can finally get on Lisa and Lauren's path if he didn't lie to them about having a girlfriend.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I was personally hoping this would have been the update where MC can finally get on Lisa and Lauren's path if he didn't lie to them about having a girlfriend.
Yeah, dev put out a warning even before it came out, and said it would take you longer to download than play it if you weren't on those 3 girls' paths... Just people just skipped over it.

So, while it is a small update for some, it's a huge update for others ;)

Judging by the polls, the next update sounds like it will be the one quite a few are waiting on, but that's probably "months" out.

Asuna.is

Nov 8, 2023
where can I download this game so that it works properly for android versions?! Previously, it was such a funk for android, why did you have to remove it?!

Asuna.is

Nov 8, 2023
this sucks the link where I downloaded the game works but for some reason there is no sound music(((there is no sound

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <renpy.display.im.Image object ('images/episode5/191_normal.webp') at 0x000000000fe3edc0>:
Exception: Could not load image 'images/episode5/191_normal.webp': error('Failed to decode WEBP')

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "C:\Users\Usuario\Documents\Juegos Pc\Nueva carpeta\No mas Dinero\NoMoreMoney-3.4.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1658, in execute
    renpy.exports.with_statement(trans, paired=paired)
  File "C:\Users\Usuario\Documents\Juegos Pc\Nueva carpeta\No mas Dinero\NoMoreMoney-3.4.1-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1653, in with_statement
    return renpy.game.interface.do_with(trans, paired, clear=clear)
  File "C:\Users\Usuario\Documents\Juegos Pc\Nueva carpeta\No mas Dinero\NoMoreMoney-3.4.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2798, in do_with
    return self.interact(trans_pause=True,
  File "C:\Users\Usuario\Documents\Juegos Pc\Nueva carpeta\No mas Dinero\NoMoreMoney-3.4.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3377, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs) # type: ignore
  File "C:\Users\Usuario\Documents\Juegos Pc\Nueva carpeta\No mas Dinero\NoMoreMoney-3.4.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3906, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "C:\Users\Usuario\Documents\Juegos Pc\Nueva carpeta\No mas Dinero\NoMoreMoney-3.4.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2602, in draw_screen
    surftree = renpy.display.render.render_screen(
  File "render.pyx", line 495, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
  File "C:\Users\Usuario\Documents\Juegos Pc\Nueva carpeta\No mas Dinero\NoMoreMoney-3.4.1-pc\renpy\display\transition.py", line 378, in render
    top = render(self.new_widget, width, height, st, at)
Archivo "C:\Users\Usuario\Documents\Juegos Pc\Nueva carpeta\No mas Dinero\NoMoreMoney-3.4.1-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", línea 884, en render
surf = render (niño, ancho, alto, cst, cat)
Archivo "render.pyx", línea 170, en renpy.display.render.render
Archivo "C:\Users\Usuario\Documents\Juegos Pc\Nueva carpeta\No mas Dinero\NoMoreMoney-3.4.1-pc\renpy\display\transform.py", línea 747, en render
    return transform_render(self, width, height, st, at)
Archivo "accelerator.pyx", línea 187, en renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
Archivo "C:\Users\Usuario\Documents\Juegos Pc\Nueva carpeta\No mas Dinero\NoMoreMoney-3.4.1-pc\renpy\display\im.py", línea 627, en render
    return cache.get(self, render=True)
Archivo "C:\Users\Usuario\Documents\Juegos Pc\Nueva carpeta\No mas Dinero\NoMoreMoney-3.4.1-pc\renpy\display\im.py", línea 295, en get
surf = imagen.load()
Archivo "C:\Users\Usuario\Documents\Juegos Pc\Nueva carpeta\No mas Dinero\NoMoreMoney-3.4.1-pc\renpy\display\im.py", línea 720, en carga
Subir E
Archivo "C:\Users\Usuario\Documents\Juegos Pc\Nueva carpeta\No mas Dinero\NoMoreMoney-3.4.1-pc\renpy\display\im.py", línea 699, en carga
surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(f, nombre de archivo)
Archivo "C:\Usuarios\Usuario\Documents\Juegos Pc\Nueva carpeta\No mas Dinero\NoMoreMoney-3.4.1-pc\renpy\display\pgrender.py", línea 160, en load_image
raise Exception("No se pudo cargar la imagen {!r}: {!r}".format(nombre de archivo, e))
Excepción: No se pudo cargar la imagen 'images/episode5/191_normal.webp': error('Error al decodificar WEBP')

Windows-10-10.0.19041 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.2.22081402
No Más Dinero 3.4.1
Tue Nov  7 21:09:33 2023
[/código]
You have probably unren the archive and this can pose problem with some lossy webp files with Ren'Py.
Solutions: After unren, DO NOT DELETE *.rpa files but delete instead images directory and season3\images.

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
this sucks the link where I downloaded the game works but for some reason there is no sound music(((there is no sound
This is normal, because the Dev have problem with licensed audios.
But I have made an audio restauration pak here. So, you can request a modder to integrate it in their android port.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
please try to be careful when posting download links. Both current Mixdrop links are SUPER BAD news, they aren't mixdrop links at all.

Bitdefender warning:
No, and no, they are not...Mixdrop got moved to .ag domain, and F95 updated its redirects......literally just downloaded them now with zero issues....

Like holy hell, do people still not realize you click the Patreon link and download it directly from Patreon for free, direct from there servers?

Aground9437

Nov 8, 2022
Terrible low content update, why bother just roll this over until the next. You're chappin my ass man.
Next time -read the Changelog first, or comments

-Changelog:
Season 3 Episode 4.1 - v3.4.1

this part is mainly about Lisa, Lauren and Emma.
If none of these girls are of interest to you I suggest you skip this version, it might take longer to download than to play.
This episode has a lot of content, but only for the 3 ladies.

4.20 star(s) 151 Votes