VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.5.1 S3 Ep.5 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Terrible low content update, why bother just roll this over until the next. You're chappin my ass man.
It was stated many times, unless you are on the 3 other girls path to SKIP THE UPDATE, dev even said to not waste your time downloading it if you have no interest in them, and if you are not on their patch it's a tiny amount of content, but if you are on the path, there is a lot of content.

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
It was stated many times, unless you are on the 3 other girls path to SKIP THE UPDATE, dev even said to not waste your time downloading it if you have no interest in them, and if you are not on their patch it's a tiny amount of content, but if you are on the path, there is a lot of content.
I was personally hoping this would have been the update where MC can finally get on Lisa and Lauren's path if he didn't lie to them about having a girlfriend.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I was personally hoping this would have been the update where MC can finally get on Lisa and Lauren's path if he didn't lie to them about having a girlfriend.
Yeah, dev put out a warning even before it came out, and said it would take you longer to download than play it if you weren't on those 3 girls' paths... Just people just skipped over it.

So, while it is a small update for some, it's a huge update for others ;)

Judging by the polls, the next update sounds like it will be the one quite a few are waiting on, but that's probably "months" out.

Asuna.is

Nov 8, 2023
where can I download this game so that it works properly for android versions?! Previously, it was such a funk for android, why did you have to remove it?!

Asuna.is

Nov 8, 2023
this sucks the link where I downloaded the game works but for some reason there is no sound music(((there is no sound

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <renpy.display.im.Image object ('images/episode5/191_normal.webp') at 0x000000000fe3edc0>:
  File "game/story/script.rpy", line 59, in script call
    call episode5 from _call_episode5
  File "game/story/episode5.rpy", line 40, in script call
    call episode5_sunday_dateLauren from _call_episode5_sunday_dateLauren
  File "game/story/episode5.rpy", line 1474, in script
    scene image("images/episode5/191_normal.webp") with dissolve
Exception: Could not load image 'images/episode5/191_normal.webp': error('Failed to decode WEBP')

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/story/script.rpy", line 59, in script call
    call episode5 from _call_episode5
  File "game/story/episode5.rpy", line 40, in script call
    call episode5_sunday_dateLauren from _call_episode5_sunday_dateLauren
  File "game/story/episode5.rpy", line 1474, in script
    scene image("images/episode5/191_normal.webp") with dissolve
  File "C:\Users\Usuario\Documents\Juegos Pc\Nueva carpeta\No mas Dinero\NoMoreMoney-3.4.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1658, in execute
    renpy.exports.with_statement(trans, paired=paired)
  File "C:\Users\Usuario\Documents\Juegos Pc\Nueva carpeta\No mas Dinero\NoMoreMoney-3.4.1-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1653, in with_statement
    return renpy.game.interface.do_with(trans, paired, clear=clear)
  File "C:\Users\Usuario\Documents\Juegos Pc\Nueva carpeta\No mas Dinero\NoMoreMoney-3.4.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2798, in do_with
    return self.interact(trans_pause=True,
  File "C:\Users\Usuario\Documents\Juegos Pc\Nueva carpeta\No mas Dinero\NoMoreMoney-3.4.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3377, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs) # type: ignore
  File "C:\Users\Usuario\Documents\Juegos Pc\Nueva carpeta\No mas Dinero\NoMoreMoney-3.4.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3906, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "C:\Users\Usuario\Documents\Juegos Pc\Nueva carpeta\No mas Dinero\NoMoreMoney-3.4.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2602, in draw_screen
    surftree = renpy.display.render.render_screen(
  File "render.pyx", line 495, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
  File "render.pyx", line 266, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "C:\Users\Usuario\Documents\Juegos Pc\Nueva carpeta\No mas Dinero\NoMoreMoney-3.4.1-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 884, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "render.pyx", line 170, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "C:\Users\Usuario\Documents\Juegos Pc\Nueva carpeta\No mas Dinero\NoMoreMoney-3.4.1-pc\renpy\display\transition.py", line 378, in render
    top = render(self.new_widget, width, height, st, at)
  File "C:\Users\Usuario\Documents\Juegos Pc\Nueva carpeta\No mas Dinero\NoMoreMoney-3.4.1-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 884, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
Archivo "C:\Users\Usuario\Documents\Juegos Pc\Nueva carpeta\No mas Dinero\NoMoreMoney-3.4.1-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", línea 884, en render
surf = render (niño, ancho, alto, cst, cat)
Archivo "render.pyx", línea 170, en renpy.display.render.render
Archivo "render.pyx", línea 266, en renpy.display.render.render
Archivo "C:\Users\Usuario\Documents\Juegos Pc\Nueva carpeta\No mas Dinero\NoMoreMoney-3.4.1-pc\renpy\display\transform.py", línea 747, en render
    return transform_render(self, width, height, st, at)
Archivo "accelerator.pyx", línea 187, en renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
Archivo "render.pyx", línea 266, en renpy.display.render.render
Archivo "C:\Users\Usuario\Documents\Juegos Pc\Nueva carpeta\No mas Dinero\NoMoreMoney-3.4.1-pc\renpy\display\im.py", línea 627, en render
    return cache.get(self, render=True)
Archivo "C:\Users\Usuario\Documents\Juegos Pc\Nueva carpeta\No mas Dinero\NoMoreMoney-3.4.1-pc\renpy\display\im.py", línea 295, en get
surf = imagen.load()
Archivo "C:\Users\Usuario\Documents\Juegos Pc\Nueva carpeta\No mas Dinero\NoMoreMoney-3.4.1-pc\renpy\display\im.py", línea 720, en carga
Subir E
Archivo "C:\Users\Usuario\Documents\Juegos Pc\Nueva carpeta\No mas Dinero\NoMoreMoney-3.4.1-pc\renpy\display\im.py", línea 699, en carga
surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(f, nombre de archivo)
Archivo "C:\Usuarios\Usuario\Documents\Juegos Pc\Nueva carpeta\No mas Dinero\NoMoreMoney-3.4.1-pc\renpy\display\pgrender.py", línea 160, en load_image
raise Exception("No se pudo cargar la imagen {!r}: {!r}".format(nombre de archivo, e))
Excepción: No se pudo cargar la imagen 'images/episode5/191_normal.webp': error('Error al decodificar WEBP')

Windows-10-10.0.19041 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.2.22081402
No Más Dinero 3.4.1
Tue Nov  7 21:09:33 2023
[/código]
You have probably unren the archive and this can pose problem with some lossy webp files with Ren'Py.
Solutions: After unren, DO NOT DELETE *.rpa files but delete instead images directory and season3\images.

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
this sucks the link where I downloaded the game works but for some reason there is no sound music(((there is no sound
This is normal, because the Dev have problem with licensed audios.
But I have made an audio restauration pak here. So, you can request a modder to integrate it in their android port.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
please try to be careful when posting download links. Both current Mixdrop links are SUPER BAD news, they aren't mixdrop links at all.

Bitdefender warning:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
No, and no, they are not...Mixdrop got moved to .ag domain, and F95 updated its redirects......literally just downloaded them now with zero issues....

Like holy hell, do people still not realize you click the Patreon link and download it directly from Patreon for free, direct from there servers?

Aground9437

Nov 8, 2022
Terrible low content update, why bother just roll this over until the next. You're chappin my ass man.
Next time -read the Changelog first, or comments

-Changelog:
Season 3 Episode 4.1 - v3.4.1

this part is mainly about Lisa, Lauren and Emma.
If none of these girls are of interest to you I suggest you skip this version, it might take longer to download than to play.
This episode has a lot of content, but only for the 3 ladies.

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
Just saw on Patreon that the Harem is planned, so am I correct to assume that at some point wou will get all the girls no matter the choices (except for those whom you reject)?

KrusherKev

Aug 23, 2022
Just saw on Patreon that the Harem is planned, so am I correct to assume that at some point wou will get all the girls no matter the choices (except for those whom you reject)?
You probably need to have the MC make correct choices to end up with multiple women at the end, can't just assume that they will all just fall all over him regardless of what he does during gameplay and interactions with each of the ladies. Also, highly doubtful that each of the 10 or 11 women will all be willingto share with each other.....there are prob some who will share no matter what, and some who will share only with specific other women....part of the fun and challenge is to figure out what the one's you want the most are willing to do to have the MC be their man :sneaky: game walkthrough and the developer's discord are useful for getting some possible insight on that aspect of the game....consider supporting Royal Candy :)

Reactions: tbz1983

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
You probably need to have the MC make correct choices to end up with multiple women at the end, can't just assume that they will all just fall all over him regardless of what he does during gameplay and interactions with each of the ladies. Also, highly doubtful that each of the 10 or 11 women will all be willingto share with each other.....there are prob some who will share no matter what, and some who will share only with specific other women....part of the fun and challenge is to figure out what the one's you want the most are willing to do to have the MC be their man :sneaky: game walkthrough and the developer's discord are useful for getting some possible insight on that aspect of the game....consider supporting Royal Candy :)
By choices I mean when you are presented with two girls the first time and have to chose which one first.

KrusherKev

Aug 23, 2022
By choices I mean when you are presented with two girls the first time and have to chose which one first.
So you are referring to Lisa and Lauren specifically? You choose one of the two girls first, and yes, later on in the game you do have an option to open up the other girl's path (occurs when MC + Lisa/Lauren are at the beach) good luck

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
So you are referring to Lisa and Lauren specifically? You choose one of the two girls first, and yes, later on in the game you do have an option to open up the other girl's path (occurs when MC + Lisa/Lauren are at the beach) good luck
Yes, but also the Estate agent and the club owner.
But you answered me before, there will be no true harem, so not my type of game sadly.
I only play full harem games where it's my call to let a girl or not in my harem.

voltairepop

Dec 15, 2019
I have made an audio restauration for the 3.4.1 version until chapter 17, based on my previous update to 3.3.1 Gold.

Extract to [somewhere on your disk]\NoMoreMoney-3.4.1-pc and overwrite old files (As usual, modified files have their backups)

Mega

If you want to use with the JokerLeader mod, use the modified one attached below.
Choose + p if you want i-patch.

If it's not too much time consuming, I will add audio in the last 3 chapters.
Please do. Music makes the game way better. Thank you for you work.

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes